Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I dont think cp3 ever wanted to come here, in fact i rembember something about him saying he thinks Dallas is to soft. But I could be wrong

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    I dont think cp3 ever wanted to come here, in fact i rembember something about him saying he thinks Dallas is to soft. But I could be wrong
    Incorrect. In fact, it's the exact opposite. CP3 himself stated he was ready to come here until Dwight wavered some and CP3 forced a trade out of New Orleans since he wasn't sure what Dwight would do. Essentially, he and his friend made plans, but you've seen how indecisive Dwight is...and CP3 couldn't get a guarantee out of him. So CP3 did what was best for his immediate future.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--wh...s--110112.html
    Paul was all in for joining the Mavericks as a free agent in 2012, but he wanted a commitment Howard also had interest, sources said. Howard, however, remained indecisive about his future in Orlando and wasn't ready to commit to Paul.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
    Dr. Seuss

vCash
    ^ OMG never know this crazy ****
    paul wants BIG D here we go " add paul to fav players" ^^

Andrew Graham:
    "Dallas not a playoff team?? Dirk, Dwight and 13 Adam Morrisons would make the playoffs. "

What do the Mavs say???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by King41 View Post
    ^ OMG never know this crazy ****
    paul wants BIG D here we go " add paul to fav players" ^^
    Well, don't get your hopes up too high. That was so he could play with his friend, Dwight. And before he was a Clipper, where they're having a good run of success so far. There is always a chance the two still come here, but don't hold your breath. The situation has changed and CP3 may either A) enjoy LA -and/or- B) not want to damage his reputation. Getting out of New Orleans was one thing...leaving LA would be another.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
    Dr. Seuss

vCash
    don't forget howard and cp3 aren't the only free agents next summer. I would love to get Brandon Jennings in Dallas, might even take him over CP3 (just bc of injury history and age). Andre Iguodala would also be a nice pick up, might even be able to swing both.

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/...llas-mavericks

Mavs will sign Derek Fisher. Yup it happened.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thedfactor View Post
    http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/...llas-mavericks

Mavs will sign Derek Fisher. Yup it happened.
    Lol dfactor...this is the third thread this is being discussed in.
    Dr. Seuss

vCash
    Ok so throwing it out there. The money isn't the right spot but what about Devin Harris?

They already have Teague, and Lou Will. I doubt they want much for him?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    Ok so throwing it out there. The money isn't the right spot but what about Devin Harris?

They already have Teague, and Lou Will. I doubt they want much for him?
    ****, I'd be all over Harris, especially if the alternative is starting or seeing Fisher play more than 5 minutes a game. He's an expiring. Maybe flip Roddy to them if they want him. Or a second rounder or two, then eat the $8M+ in salary. I wouldn't do much more than that. We need to keep our first round picks.
    Dr. Seuss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzik View Post
    ****, I'd be all over Harris, especially if the alternative is starting or seeing Fisher play more than 5 minutes a game. He's an expiring. Maybe flip Roddy to them if they want him. Or a second rounder or two, then eat the $8M+ in salary. I wouldn't do much more than that. We need to keep our first round picks.
    I don't know how many times I've to explain this ,but we have traded our 1st round pick in Odom's trade(and now it belongs to OKC) top 20 protected until 2017 ,that means we can't trade a first round pick until 2020
    In other words ,we don't have a first round pick to trade anyway

NATALIA SIWIEC

vCash
    I think Harris could have a rebirth here. It would be a smart move I know it's crossed Donnie/Cubans minds. If nothing else he was a fan favorite and hypes everybody up a bit.

vCash
    luke ridnour and eric bledsoe are two other pg's i'd target hard now that billups is back, and rubio is nearing his return.

vCash
    Lol dfactor...this is the third thread this is being discussed in.
    lol skizzik

vCash
    Well, don't get your hopes up too high. That was so he could play with his friend, Dwight. And before he was a Clipper, where they're having a good run of success so far. There is always a chance the two still come here, but don't hold your breath. The situation has changed and CP3 may either A) enjoy LA -and/or- B) not want to damage his reputation. Getting out of New Orleans was one thing...leaving LA would be another.
    It's up to Spurs/Memphis/Thunder to ruin their (D12 &CP3) hopes and dreams cause honestly I dont know how much more stacked can those teams be. Big 3 is the way of the NBA, if you cant beat em, join em.
    "Its never gonna be the same....."

GIFSoup

DMF's insight in regards to advance stats.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    Who pays attention to all of that? Those stats mean nothing. They are made up by someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    if bulls win the series ill leave this site forever
    Bulls won the series.

vCash
    Getting Luke Ridnour would be awesome. Doubt we have anything Minnesota would want though that we are willing to trade.
    @asmarks18
    Texas Rangers
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Dallas Mavericks
    St. Louis Blues
    Texas Tech

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast