Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Trades/Rumors/your wish

Tell me some rumors or who we need to trade
    come on let's bring back some energy to ou mavs

Andrew Graham:
    "Dallas not a playoff team?? Dirk, Dwight and 13 Adam Morrisons would make the playoffs. "

What do the Mavs say???

vCash
    Trade for MJ, Sir Charles, The Mail Man, The Rain Man and John Stockton

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    don't make it funny ... be serious, because its hard to see the mavs right now

Andrew Graham:
    "Dallas not a playoff team?? Dirk, Dwight and 13 Adam Morrisons would make the playoffs. "

What do the Mavs say???

vCash
    The mavs don't have much in form of trade assets, and the FO won't do anything to jeopardize the cap room for the off season, so i don't see much happening in way of a trade.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DAL*CWB View Post
    The mavs don't have much in form of trade assets, and the FO won't do anything to jeopardize the cap room for the off season, so i don't see much happening in way of a trade.
    This

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DAL*CWB View Post
    What he said

NATALIA SIWIEC

vCash
    The only trades that should happen would be Marion and/or Carter for more future assets. Otherwise, we should stand pat. Even when Dirk comes back, this team isn't going to contend. They'll be a solid playoff team, but they won't be with the truly elite teams. So unless some ridiculous trade makes itself available and they want what we have to offer, there's no point.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
    Dr. Seuss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzik View Post
    The only trades that should happen would be Marion and/or Carter for more future assets. Otherwise, we should stand pat. Even when Dirk comes back, this team isn't going to contend. They'll be a solid playoff team, but they won't be with the truly elite teams. So unless some ridiculous trade makes itself available and they want what we have to offer, there's no point.
    I also think that we are no contenders this year. So it would be ok to trade for either young assets or expiring contracts. I would rather take the youth route in that case, because, honestly, players like Paul in the next FA won't join Dallas. Don't make the same mistake like with Williams.
    It would be hard to trade away Marion. I still like him very much, he is still very efficient.

vCash
    Has anyone else read the rumors about Gortat for Kaman and some pieces and some cash? I wouldn't mind having him for a few years at all.

If that doesn't happen,I hope we consider Al Jefferson, and then we go after Iggy! This goes along with us keeping Mayo also.

Collison
    Mayo
    Iggy
    Dirk
    Jefferson or Gortat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDsportsfan View Post
    Has anyone else read the rumors about Gortat for Kaman and some pieces and some cash? I wouldn't mind having him for a few years at all.

If that doesn't happen,I hope we consider Al Jefferson, and then we go after Iggy! This goes along with us keeping Mayo also.

Collison
    Mayo
    Iggy
    Dirk
    Jefferson or Gortat.
    A team like this worries me. Dirk is great, but he's aging and you can see him slowing down. He's a star player, but not a superstar. Mayo, while I love having him and think he'll continue to grow, I struggle to see him as the number one for a contender. Iggy is a great defender, but his scoring also would be unimpressive. No thanks on Collison for me, he's not Derek Fisher, but we can do better. I love Gortat (no thank you on Jefferson), but once again, just not the big piece we need.

This just sounds like a team that would make a little noise each year, before inevitably bowing out to the real contenders. One star teams can win...no star teams? Unlikely. The closest to a no star team was the Pistons, but even they had a slew of fringe stars (Billups, Hamilton, Wallace and Prince). And that was in what I consider a weaker NBA than you have today. The middle of the 2000s was pretty weak.

Now, I could be wrong...but I support Cuban, not blindly, but because I think he's doing the right thing. I think it's all or nothing. You either go for the star or you rebuild completely from the ground up. It's hard building a team in the NBA around anything other than a star, and normally multiple of them. When you think of contenders, you think of teams all led by stars. I just don't want to sit here watching a middle seed playoff team for the next four or five years.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
    Dr. Seuss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzik View Post
    A team like this worries me. Dirk is great, but he's aging and you can see him slowing down. He's a star player, but not a superstar. Mayo, while I love having him and think he'll continue to grow, I struggle to see him as the number one for a contender. Iggy is a great defender, but his scoring also would be unimpressive. No thanks on Collison for me, he's not Derek Fisher, but we can do better. I love Gortat (no thank you on Jefferson), but once again, just not the big piece we need.

This just sounds like a team that would make a little noise each year, before inevitably bowing out to the real contenders. One star teams can win...no star teams? Unlikely. The closest to a no star team was the Pistons, but even they had a slew of fringe stars (Billups, Hamilton, Wallace and Prince). And that was in what I consider a weaker NBA than you have today. The middle of the 2000s was pretty weak.

Now, I could be wrong...but I support Cuban, not blindly, but because I think he's doing the right thing. I think it's all or nothing. You either go for the star or you rebuild completely from the ground up. It's hard building a team in the NBA around anything other than a star, and normally multiple of them. When you think of contenders, you think of teams all led by stars. I just don't want to sit here watching a middle seed playoff team for the next four or five years.
    Honestly ,we aren't in a position for either ,since missing on Dwill & Howard I think this is a team to make some play-offs run b4 Dirk retiring(or going back to Germany as he previously mentioned he wants to retire there) and that's it ,we aren't gonna be contender and we aren't gonna be bottom team with Dirk

NATALIA SIWIEC

vCash
    I doubt the FO makes any moves because as DAL*CWB stated they're not going to jeopardize the cap room.

vCash
    Lol

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.

vCash
    come on guys caproom wtf.... nobody will come to dallas next year no paul no howard book it

Andrew Graham:

What do the Mavs say???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by King41 View Post
    come on guys caproom wtf.... nobody will come to dallas next year no paul no howard book it
    Ok and who do you suggest we go get? You ask us to give you an answer, we all agree that there's nothing on the market, that we can get, that will improve this team now or in the near future. But then you get on to us about keeping cap space available. So, we should just spend to spend or trade to trade? The whole point of the system is improving the team and there is no improvement to be had unless it's dumping another vet (Carter or Marion) for picks or young players.
    Dr. Seuss

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast