Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Trades/Rumors/your wish

Tell me some rumors or who we need to trade
    come on let's bring back some energy to ou mavs

Andrew Graham:
    "Dallas not a playoff team?? Dirk, Dwight and 13 Adam Morrisons would make the playoffs. "

What do the Mavs say???

vCash
    Trade for MJ, Sir Charles, The Mail Man, The Rain Man and John Stockton

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    don't make it funny ... be serious, because its hard to see the mavs right now

Andrew Graham:
    "Dallas not a playoff team?? Dirk, Dwight and 13 Adam Morrisons would make the playoffs. "

What do the Mavs say???

vCash
    The mavs don't have much in form of trade assets, and the FO won't do anything to jeopardize the cap room for the off season, so i don't see much happening in way of a trade.

vCash
    The only trades that should happen would be Marion and/or Carter for more future assets. Otherwise, we should stand pat. Even when Dirk comes back, this team isn't going to contend. They'll be a solid playoff team, but they won't be with the truly elite teams. So unless some ridiculous trade makes itself available and they want what we have to offer, there's no point.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
    — Dr. Seuss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DAL*CWB View Post
    The mavs don't have much in form of trade assets, and the FO won't do anything to jeopardize the cap room for the off season, so i don't see much happening in way of a trade.
    This

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.

vCash
    I doubt the FO makes any moves because as DAL*CWB stated they're not going to jeopardize the cap room.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DAL*CWB View Post
    What he said

NATALIA SIWIEC

vCash
    Lol

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.

vCash
    come on guys caproom wtf.... nobody will come to dallas next year no paul no howard book it

Andrew Graham:

What do the Mavs say???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by King41 View Post
    come on guys caproom wtf.... nobody will come to dallas next year no paul no howard book it
    Ok and who do you suggest we go get? You ask us to give you an answer, we all agree that there's nothing on the market, that we can get, that will improve this team now or in the near future. But then you get on to us about keeping cap space available. So, we should just spend to spend or trade to trade? The whole point of the system is improving the team and there is no improvement to be had unless it's dumping another vet (Carter or Marion) for picks or young players.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
    — Dr. Seuss

vCash
    the complete situation sucks at the moment ok sorry

Andrew Graham:

What do the Mavs say???

vCash
    It's all good man. I'm sure most of us are frustrated, because we want to win and we're so used to winning. But at the same time, it could be a lot worse, we could be like the Wizards, who never contend and have been downright awful for years. They even have John Wall who was a number one overall pick and, even when he's healthy, that's not enough to carry them in to the playoffs.

Trust in Cuban and the people he puts in place. He brought us a contender, he built us a new arena, he got us to the Finals and he's the only owner in Dallas who can say he's built a champion in the last decade and brought a title to our franchise ever. That's saying something when you look at the strength of the Rangers, the influence of the Cowboys and even the unheralded success of the Stars, in the earlier decade at least.

Rebuilding isn't easy, but I like where this team currently is. The time will come when a free agent wants to sign with us. It may not be this off season, but it will come. Don't listen to biased fans of other teams that tell you no one wants to come here. If you didn't see, Dwight and CP3 were planning to come to Dallas until Dwight refused to guarantee the plan (leaving his options open). So CP3 did what was necessary to get out of New Orleans. But they both confirmed their plan had been Dallas in 2012. We were right there. That's two top ten players who, with no obligation to, said they seriously considered Dallas.
    — Dr. Seuss

vCash
    well for me.. i'd like for us to go get eric maynor cause i think he'd be a serviceable pg and a high energy/rebounding big in the mold of varejao/reggie evans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzik View Post
    It's all good man. I'm sure most of us are frustrated, because we want to win and we're so used to winning. But at the same time, it could be a lot worse, we could be like the Wizards, who never contend and have been downright awful for years. They even have John Wall who was a number one overall pick and, even when he's healthy, that's not enough to carry them in to the playoffs.

Trust in Cuban and the people he puts in place. He brought us a contender, he built us a new arena, he got us to the Finals and he's the only owner in Dallas who can say he's built a champion in the last decade and brought a title to our franchise ever. That's saying something when you look at the strength of the Rangers, the influence of the Cowboys and even the unheralded success of the Stars, in the earlier decade at least.

Rebuilding isn't easy, but I like where this team currently is. The time will come when a free agent wants to sign with us. It may not be this off season, but it will come. Don't listen to biased fans of other teams that tell you no one wants to come here. If you didn't see, Dwight and CP3 were planning to come to Dallas until Dwight refused to guarantee the plan (leaving his options open). So CP3 did what was necessary to get out of New Orleans. But they both confirmed their plan had been Dallas in 2012. We were right there. That's two top ten players who, with no obligation to, said they seriously considered Dallas.
    yeah u right and who knows maybe next year we will have paul and howard together with döööörk. i will not get my hopes very high but an 1% chance is a chance! so vuabn i love you

Andrew Graham:

What do the Mavs say???

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast