Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 100
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,641
    vCash
    1500

    Trades/Rumors/your wish

    Tell me some rumors or who we need to trade
    come on let's bring back some energy to ou mavs

    Andrew Graham:
    "Dallas not a playoff team?? Dirk, Dwight and 13 Adam Morrisons would make the playoffs. "


    What do the Mavs say???

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bellingham, WA
    Posts
    14,415
    vCash
    1500
    Trade for MJ, Sir Charles, The Mail Man, The Rain Man and John Stockton

    New York Yankees

    Dallas Mavericks

    New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,641
    vCash
    1500
    don't make it funny ... be serious, because its hard to see the mavs right now

    Andrew Graham:
    "Dallas not a playoff team?? Dirk, Dwight and 13 Adam Morrisons would make the playoffs. "


    What do the Mavs say???

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    106
    vCash
    1500
    The mavs don't have much in form of trade assets, and the FO won't do anything to jeopardize the cap room for the off season, so i don't see much happening in way of a trade.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,357
    vCash
    1500
    The only trades that should happen would be Marion and/or Carter for more future assets. Otherwise, we should stand pat. Even when Dirk comes back, this team isn't going to contend. They'll be a solid playoff team, but they won't be with the truly elite teams. So unless some ridiculous trade makes itself available and they want what we have to offer, there's no point.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
    — Dr. Seuss

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bellingham, WA
    Posts
    14,415
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DAL*CWB View Post
    The mavs don't have much in form of trade assets, and the FO won't do anything to jeopardize the cap room for the off season, so i don't see much happening in way of a trade.
    This

    New York Yankees

    Dallas Mavericks

    New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,379
    vCash
    1500
    I doubt the FO makes any moves because as DAL*CWB stated they're not going to jeopardize the cap room.


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    1,462
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DAL*CWB View Post
    The mavs don't have much in form of trade assets, and the FO won't do anything to jeopardize the cap room for the off season, so i don't see much happening in way of a trade.
    What he said

    NATALIA SIWIEC

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bellingham, WA
    Posts
    14,415
    vCash
    1500
    Lol

    New York Yankees

    Dallas Mavericks

    New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,641
    vCash
    1500
    come on guys caproom wtf.... nobody will come to dallas next year no paul no howard book it

    Andrew Graham:
    "Dallas not a playoff team?? Dirk, Dwight and 13 Adam Morrisons would make the playoffs. "


    What do the Mavs say???

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,357
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by King41 View Post
    come on guys caproom wtf.... nobody will come to dallas next year no paul no howard book it
    Ok and who do you suggest we go get? You ask us to give you an answer, we all agree that there's nothing on the market, that we can get, that will improve this team now or in the near future. But then you get on to us about keeping cap space available. So, we should just spend to spend or trade to trade? The whole point of the system is improving the team and there is no improvement to be had unless it's dumping another vet (Carter or Marion) for picks or young players.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
    — Dr. Seuss

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,641
    vCash
    1500
    the complete situation sucks at the moment ok sorry

    Andrew Graham:
    "Dallas not a playoff team?? Dirk, Dwight and 13 Adam Morrisons would make the playoffs. "


    What do the Mavs say???

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,357
    vCash
    1500
    It's all good man. I'm sure most of us are frustrated, because we want to win and we're so used to winning. But at the same time, it could be a lot worse, we could be like the Wizards, who never contend and have been downright awful for years. They even have John Wall who was a number one overall pick and, even when he's healthy, that's not enough to carry them in to the playoffs.

    Trust in Cuban and the people he puts in place. He brought us a contender, he built us a new arena, he got us to the Finals and he's the only owner in Dallas who can say he's built a champion in the last decade and brought a title to our franchise ever. That's saying something when you look at the strength of the Rangers, the influence of the Cowboys and even the unheralded success of the Stars, in the earlier decade at least.

    Rebuilding isn't easy, but I like where this team currently is. The time will come when a free agent wants to sign with us. It may not be this off season, but it will come. Don't listen to biased fans of other teams that tell you no one wants to come here. If you didn't see, Dwight and CP3 were planning to come to Dallas until Dwight refused to guarantee the plan (leaving his options open). So CP3 did what was necessary to get out of New Orleans. But they both confirmed their plan had been Dallas in 2012. We were right there. That's two top ten players who, with no obligation to, said they seriously considered Dallas.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
    — Dr. Seuss

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,019
    vCash
    1500
    well for me.. i'd like for us to go get eric maynor cause i think he'd be a serviceable pg and a high energy/rebounding big in the mold of varejao/reggie evans.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,641
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzik View Post
    It's all good man. I'm sure most of us are frustrated, because we want to win and we're so used to winning. But at the same time, it could be a lot worse, we could be like the Wizards, who never contend and have been downright awful for years. They even have John Wall who was a number one overall pick and, even when he's healthy, that's not enough to carry them in to the playoffs.

    Trust in Cuban and the people he puts in place. He brought us a contender, he built us a new arena, he got us to the Finals and he's the only owner in Dallas who can say he's built a champion in the last decade and brought a title to our franchise ever. That's saying something when you look at the strength of the Rangers, the influence of the Cowboys and even the unheralded success of the Stars, in the earlier decade at least.

    Rebuilding isn't easy, but I like where this team currently is. The time will come when a free agent wants to sign with us. It may not be this off season, but it will come. Don't listen to biased fans of other teams that tell you no one wants to come here. If you didn't see, Dwight and CP3 were planning to come to Dallas until Dwight refused to guarantee the plan (leaving his options open). So CP3 did what was necessary to get out of New Orleans. But they both confirmed their plan had been Dallas in 2012. We were right there. That's two top ten players who, with no obligation to, said they seriously considered Dallas.
    yeah u right and who knows maybe next year we will have paul and howard together with döööörk. i will not get my hopes very high but an 1% chance is a chance! so vuabn i love you

    Andrew Graham:
    "Dallas not a playoff team?? Dirk, Dwight and 13 Adam Morrisons would make the playoffs. "


    What do the Mavs say???

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •