Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Game 15 (11-27-12): Sixers (8-6) vs. Mavericks (7-7)

Injury Report

Philadelphia
    Andrew Bynum, C: Out (knees)

Dallas
    Dirk Nowitzki, F: Out (knee)
    OJ Mayo, G: Probable (ankle)
    Last edited by sixer04fan; 11-27-2012 at 05:32 PM.

vCash
    there's much more in common for these teams then there big man/best player having knee issues thats for sure
    Collision and holiday should be a nice macthup and they have some history together
    Mayo and J rich is less interesting but both are having nice seasons and it should be a battle
    Marion might very well be the most interesting macthup for turner all season That should be a Scappy tough battle
    young and brand is a mismacth in more ways than 1 but it will be fun to see Brand play us.
    No comment on the center macth up at all

vCash
    Id also like to add that both teams are fairly deep and the bench could be a factor on eather side Kaman and Hawes could both be key

vCash
    Agreed. I like Dallas's team. Solid, experienced, proven veterans and great role players all around. Once Dirk comes back I think they can be really solid as an under the radar contender in the west. I really like Carlisle too.

Having said all that, they'll obviously need Dirk to come in and be a superstar player once again to seriously compete. Not a declining player coming off knee surgery who's getting up there in years. Could go either way.

vCash
    I'm guessing that instead of JRich vs. Mayo or ET vs. Marion it will more likely to start the game be ET defending Mayo. ET usually defends the more overall dangerous offensive player on the wing regardless of position/size. Hopefully it's also Mayo defending ET, however I'm pretty sure on that end of the floor ET will be against Marion...who despite being ancient is still a good defender. Playing point forward/swingman often allows ET to play point against someone not used to defending point, but Marion throughout his career has proven very capable of defending that position well.....even in the latter stages of his career. ET has scored 42 points on 30 shots over the past two games, and has been pretty good overall his past 7 games. But this is probably the best defense he will have faced over that span....between Marion combined with the Mavs interior defense.

Unless the Mavs come in gassed from being on the road, Jrue will probably need to have one of his better games of the season for us. And of course, how splashy our 3 point shots are on the home rims often determines the outcome as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    When you go out of the way just to hate...no one takes you seriously.

vCash
    I might go to this game. What do you guys think?

vCash
    I say sixers have a 50-50 chance of winning this game not really interested in this game. For some reason i'm not interested when the sixers play western conference teams i'm more interested when they play the east.

vCash

The west makes up like 30% of the games we play.... Pretty significant if u ask me.

East vs west is pretty irrelevant until the playoffs.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    im always interested in the West teams bcuz we dont get to see them as often. When I go to games i prefer seeing West teams more often than not

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 78 Yards: 1,207 TD: 10

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixerlover View Post
    I might go to this game. What do you guys think?
    Go for it man. Tickets are probably ridiculously cheap. Have fun!

vCash
    This game is on NBA tv, so I get to watch a rare 6er game. Will Brand get boo'd like Iggy did? I don't think so, you have to be good to get boo'd.

ahhh... the good ole days

watch 4free here http://firstrownow.eu

vCash

Yeah. Can't see Elton getting booed too much. I hope not, that'd be pretty surprising.

vCash

Elton wont get bood, thats crazy talk

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Wait What.. everyone was for booing iggy becuase he wasnt a scorer didnt live up to his contract or expections and never really embraced the city.. in what way is brand any differnt if anything brand is wrose? !!!!

vCash
    not that i think eather should get boos but that is odd to me

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast