Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445
    vCash
    Well that sucked! What a let down. Green and Belick both just said Ponder isn't a franchise Qb and that he's only a starter b/c he was taken so high. Well I already knew that shiiiiiittt!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jhood_121 View Post
    Cheese can you refrain from trying to make your point more valid by trying to degrade someone? It doesn't make your point any MORE valid. I keep telling you that. Maybe I should've explained my question better. What I am saying is if the roles were reversed and Ponder was beat out by Webb. Would you still want Ponder to sit while Webb played identical to what Ponder is doing now? That is my question.

To all those who think no matter what Ponder does he should never be pulled. I don't think he should sit for the rest of the season. However, in a win now league. If your QB is terrible for a game he should be pulled. I think Spielman has instructed Frazier to keep Ponder in no matter what. Now i will watch the coaches show as they break down Ponder. I respect their opinion more than yours or any other blogger. If they can show me something different than what I am seeing while watching the game than I will be much happier. I wish it wasn't that this guy just can't get it done. That would help the Vikings out.
    Since it seems that you didn't understand my answer the first time, I'll try again. If the roles were reversed, Ponder had as much experience (3 years on the team, 2 years in the same system) as Webb did, played as poorly as he did in the pre-season and Webb (who for arguments sake was as good in camp and the pre-season as Ponder was) was appointed as starting QB, again, I would not want to see Ponder back on the field by choice.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    At least Joe Webb can get first downs with his feet... Ponder can't throw or run and I really want ponder to succeed but if he blows next game I say Webb gets the game after. All I want is to know where we stand at the end of the season give Webb a game n if he fails to show us anything get rid of him this off season so we don't have this controversy anymore

vCash
    If you give Webb one game you pretty much have to give him two or three games. Webb will always impress people the first game because they aren't game planning for him.

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445