Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 664
  1. #526
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    UK and all over
    Posts
    716
    vCash
    1500
    Don't plan on Percy being a Viking next season if Ponder is the QB of the future.
    Bank it, Percy will be walking and AP is wishing he didn't take that new contract.
    Allen is already counting the games that he will be able to walk as well.

  2. #527
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Mankato, Minnesota
    Posts
    6,371
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cyber16 View Post
    Don't plan on Percy being a Viking next season if Ponder is the QB of the future.
    Bank it, Percy will be walking and AP is wishing he didn't take that new contract.
    Allen is already counting the games that he will be able to walk as well.
    Percy can't go anywhere even if he wanted too...he's here for 3 years.
    Bridgewater Draft and Highlights Video

    Adobt-A-Viking: Josh Robinson
    18 Tackles, 2 INTs, 45.7 Passer Rating

  3. #528
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Marble, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    2,120
    vCash
    1500
    Allen ins't going to walk this same roster helped him get 22 sacks last year, and AP and Allen are this team. Harvin when healthy and thrown to loves this team aswell. Ponder is playing the worst ever right now but things will change, put it this way he cant play any worse.

  4. #529
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,574
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple View Post
    Percy can't go anywhere even if he wanted too...he's here for 3 years.
    He can hold out, but yeah he's under contract next year he's not a FA because he was signed for 5 years as a rookie 1st round pick. If there's anything to learn over the past few years is that hold-outs, even if they get you more money don't work.

    Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

    WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

  5. #530
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    480
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple View Post
    Percy can't go anywhere even if he wanted too...he's here for 3 years.
    OK To be serious tears. What will it take for Ponder to be a down field passer ? Because we're not going to make it to a superbowl with 5yd. screens. Ponder did have a open AP down the sideline and he couldn't hit him.
    You're all saying that our receviers suck and can't get open. I think Ponder holds the ball too long, and then he misses that short opportunaty to hit his receivers. Then he takes off running, Which by the way he does very well. But thats not a passsing game.
    He does everything well except down field passing.

  6. #531
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,603
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%CHEESE FREE View Post
    Uhh I didn't call you a name, I called you ignorant (which is an adjective) because you were, and are being IGNORANT.

    Ignorant
    adjective
    1. lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man.
    2. lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: ignorant of quantum physics.
    3. uninformed; unaware.
    4. due to or showing lack of knowledge or training: an ignorant statement.


    What this boils down to is you trying to pick a fight with me and others on here which speaks a great deal towards your level of immaturity.

    If you call someone a less than complementary adjective you are in essence calling them a name. Regardless, I'm not calling anyone a name. I just didn't notice or see you or sota on here. I figured you both would blame Ponder costing the Vikes the game someone else's problem. You guys didn't disappoint.

  7. #532
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    483
    vCash
    1500
    Ponder doesn't hold the ball long enough or stand in the pocket near long enough. He is not a throw on the run type player like he thinks.

  8. #533
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,603
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sota4Ever View Post
    Stokley has always been a solid wideout. Idk where you have been but he is a guy every team needs. Some one that is dependable.

    With Ponder on the broncos, he would probably be putting up similar numbers to Dalton. With Manning on the vikes, he would probably be putting up similar numbers to brett favre's last year with the vikes.
    Stokely has been a solid wideout. So would you rather have stokely as our #1 or would he be a slot like he has been his whole career. Which means that he would have to play Percy Harvin's spot which I hope you can at least agree Harvin is the better player there. Like I said go find their stats prior to this year I doubt its anything to write home about. Matter of fact like I've said before Thomas was being called a bust prior to this season.

  9. #534
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,301
    vCash
    1500
    Ponder played like ****. Is that what you want?

  10. #535
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,301
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jhood_121 View Post
    Stokely has been a solid wideout. So would you rather have stokely as our #1 or would he be a slot like he has been his whole career. Which means that he would have to play Percy Harvin's spot which I hope you can at least agree Harvin is the better player there. Like I said go find their stats prior to this year I doubt its anything to write home about. Matter of fact like I've said before Thomas was being called a bust prior to this season.
    If you give me the option of taking Denver's wr's or our wr's with Harvin. I take Denver's wrs 100% of time. Truthfully from what I remember people were calling for a breakout year from Thomas even before Peyton was brought in.

  11. #536
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,603
    vCash
    1500
    Wow I never thought I'd hear you say it! I hope that was honest.

  12. #537
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,603
    vCash
    1500
    Who do the Vikes play next? Houston?

  13. #538
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,301
    vCash
    1500
    Of course it was. He had some stupid mistakes that cost us. But I refuse to completely blame Ponder. I can't even count how many times pressure continued to come through the middle. Teams know that is our weakness so they will just keep pressuring our guards.

  14. #539
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,301
    vCash
    1500
    Da bears.

  15. #540
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,574
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jhood_121 View Post
    If you call someone a less than complementary adjective you are in essence calling them a name. Regardless, I'm not calling anyone a name. I just didn't notice or see you or sota on here. I figured you both would blame Ponder costing the Vikes the game someone else's problem. You guys didn't disappoint.
    What, you mean like hypocrite? There you go again trying to start ****. Where did I say none of this was Ponder's fault?? The guy is far from blameless, (not like Simpson though, you said he gets a pass on this one) however the state of our passing game is FAR from being all his fault, like a lot of you on here are making it out to be.

    What it boils down to is that things need to change on our offense for our passing game to be successful. Its going to be a big mistake if we spend draft picks getting a QB at the cost of a WR for him to throw to or some quality young players to help our D and that's where this is going.

    Ponder would be a better QB if he didn't throw those INTs, however he would also be a better QB if his WRs (notably Bernard Berrian, I mean Jerome Simpson) would catch the ball. They're not going to catch them all, but when we're talking about over 60-70% of the catchable balls thrown their way end up on the ground, that's inexcusable.

    Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

    WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •