Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 664
  1. #481
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    870
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by iowavike View Post
    You're not alone. I don't hate Ponder, I hated the FO for drafting him with that #12 pick 2 years ago.
    Until he proves otherwize I'm not a Ponder backer.
    You know Appollo, we've been called alot of nasty names and worst of all, bad Viking fans for questioning Ponder. I say those idiots all horrible Vike fans for wanting to have this inept QB running this team for the next 10 years. We're wasting the talents of the greatest riunningback ever.
    I said it before and I'll say it again. We're a good QB away from being a superbowl caliber team. Ponder will never get us there.
    -Yes, I totally agree. I feel bad for Ponder for being a 2nd rd talent that got top 12 expectations thrown at him.

    -I hate that people will question your intelligence when your just trying to prove your point. Sometimes we forget that we all want the same thing..

    -This is the reason I hit the panic button so early on Ponder, which his supporters don't seem to grasp. I would hate for AD's best chance at a SB to be 2009, we have to get this guy back in the post season. AD can rush for 2000 yds a year and nobody nationaly will care if we don't win.

    I say you trade for T. Romo. Maybe a 1st and 3rd and Griffin. Or Harvin and Griffin and a 2nd? He is 33 and has 1 year left on his deal.

    If you can't get Romo go after Rivers and draft a QB.

  2. #482
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Marble, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    2,111
    vCash
    1500
    Ponder easily had one of his worst games but the blame can go around a little aswell. Yea we ran the whole game, look where it brought us, not close enough. Our OC is the worst ive seen, I dont know about you guys but atleast when Chilly ran to the left we had the right personnel to do those obvious plays, we run plays we know dont work and then try them again and again and again. Ponder has absolutely no protection on the interior line, he is always having to run around the DE's that are pushed out by our T's and then make a on the run poorly planted throw. Ponders all around ability is lost as of this point, and it is due to confidence, I have made him make amazing throws and way better decisions then he has of late.

  3. #483
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    3,711
    vCash
    1500
    Look at rg3 too. Only has 4 ints.

  4. #484
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Mankato, Minnesota
    Posts
    6,332
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Coenthar View Post
    Ponder easily had one of his worst games but the blame can go around a little aswell. Yea we ran the whole game, look where it brought us, not close enough. Our OC is the worst ive seen, I dont know about you guys but atleast when Chilly ran to the left we had the right personnel to do those obvious plays, we run plays we know dont work and then try them again and again and again. Ponder has absolutely no protection on the interior line, he is always having to run around the DE's that are pushed out by our T's and then make a on the run poorly planted throw. Ponders all around ability is lost as of this point, and it is due to confidence, I have made him make amazing throws and way better decisions then he has of late.
    And this is what makes me...confused? We've all seen it. It wasn't just 1 or 2 games like some are saying, it was drives, perfect throws when we needed it, just awe-inspiring. And now we are in this thread, posting this. WTF
    Bridgewater Draft and Highlights Video

    Adobt-A-Viking: Josh Robinson
    8 Tackles, 2 INTs, 18.5 Passer Rating

  5. #485
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    3,711
    vCash
    1500
    Whoaaaaa calm down!!! No harvin for romo. **** that

  6. #486
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    3,711
    vCash
    1500
    I wouldnt mind giving up a third for romo, but thats it

  7. #487
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    483
    vCash
    1500
    I want no part of Tony Romo here. Phillip Rivers yes, Romo NO.

  8. #488
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,536
    vCash
    1500
    wow, andrew luck is unreal. last second touchdown to win the game.

  9. #489
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    483
    vCash
    1500
    Matt Moore, Matt Flynn, Phillip Rivers or draft...

  10. #490
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,574
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KeepinItTwizted View Post
    Cheese honestly, quit defending Ponder. The dudes not the answer and will not be our QB going into next season. He is terrible, he's had 2 good games and its sad that we have to call them good because there average games for most players.. He has piss poor accuracy and decision making... Ryan Tannehil who used to be a WR came in and made someone out of Davonne Bess and Brian Hartline. Ponder has Rudolph and Harvin and still is worse than Tannehil. I am sure Ponders the laughing stock of the NFL. We finnaly make a pick for a QB and look what we end up with.
    Yep, so lets get a new QB so we can give up on him because his name's not Andrew Luck.

    Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

    WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

  11. #491
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    483
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%CHEESE FREE View Post
    Yep, so lets get a new QB so we can give up on him because his name's not Andrew Luck.
    Where anywhere in my post did I say he was Andrew Luck? I wish that he was 1/2 what Luck is.

  12. #492
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    458
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%CHEESE FREE View Post
    Yep, so lets get a new QB so we can give up on him because his name's not Andrew Luck.
    No because he s--ks, But that said you'll recall that I was willing to move up if we had to to get Luck or RG3, Because although he's better than Tjack, Ponder is never going to be on that upper level of QB's.
    This will PO you but I'll bet anyone here any amount that the dreaded Matt Barkley will be a better pro than Ponder!!!!

  13. #493
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,284
    vCash
    1500
    Haha Barkley there it is...

  14. #494
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    483
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by iowavike View Post
    No because he s--ks, But that said you'll recall that I was willing to move up if we had to to get Luck or RG3, Because although he's better than Tjack, Ponder is never going to be on that upper level of QB's.
    This will PO you but I'll bet anyone here any amount that the dreaded Matt Barkley will be a better pro than Ponder!!!!
    IMO, I'd rather get Vick as banged and washed up as he is before watching one more Ponder game.

  15. #495
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    458
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sota4Ever View Post
    Haha Barkley there it is...
    Thanks sota, I knew I could get a Barkley response out of you. I love it.

Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •