Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    no or little pass rush no few wrs who can catch the damm ball . at this point id just as well the vikings lose the rest of their games and get a better draft choice even if they made the play offs nodoubt they would be one and done

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigvikingfan View Post
    When we played the Bears, we beat ourselves. Simpson droped ball after ball and AP had trouble holding onto the ball.

The Packers almost lost to Detroit and got killed by NY.

AP will learn from mistakes in Bears game, Simpson should not play at all, Julius Wright will continue to make his catches as expected and hopefully get more balls thrown his way. Everson, Robison, Allen, and Williams will knock the poop out of Rodgers.

I think we will beat GB!!!!!! At home and at Lambeau.
    No...When we played the Bears, we got our *** kicked

We are not built to play catch-up especially against teams like Chicago and Green Bay....This teams problem in my opinion is Bill Musgrave....This guy has no idea that we have the best player in the league and our offense should go through him....We came out passing against the Bears, like WTF is he thinking...If i'm Bill Musgrave, i'm coming into the Packer game with the first however many drives already set and stone...Run the damn ball on first down, then second down, and if it's 3rd and within 2 or 3 i'm running the ball on 3rd down as well....ESTABLISH THE RUN EARLY AND OFTEN, SO WHEN PONDER PLAY ACTION FAKES, THE LINEBACKERS BITE...I've never seen a team with such a great RB where defenses don't ever bite on play fakes...Our offense is too damn predictable!!!!!!!!! I wanted to throw my remote through the television screen last week...We had 3rd and 2 in the redzone and came out in the gun, now if our plan was to kick the field goal if we couldn't convert, then I have no problem passing out of the gun (although i'd prefer a run).....so Ponder throws an incomplete pass, and on 4th and 2 we came out in the gun again and passed again and turned it over on downs....If your ****ing plan is to go for it on 4th down, and you have a 3rd and 2 with the best RB in the league, you pound the rock on both downs you idiot!!!!!

Our defense needs to get a pass rush going and quit calling the same defensive scheme when the opposing team is calling offensive plays that is consistently beating you (B.Marshall)....We were dropping back in the 2 and Marshall was getting into that soft spot in between the dropping corner and the LB and getting alot of YAC...We continue to get out coached in our division
    Last edited by nasthemasta; 11-27-2012 at 01:03 PM.

vCash
    I'm also tired of the same PA pass. It's a PA to AP, then the TE or WE runs an underneath route, we get 5 yards. Same **** different game. I would LOVE to see a PA with a seams route, with a post pattern, with a go route. SOMETHING. PLEASE.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natelpete View Post
    No, the Bears are just a better team than us. Quit making excuses.
    Right! and we made them look even better because our offense is so inept. If we play the same type of game at Green Bay, they are going to kick the @#$! out of us. I read in a different post that someone was surprised the spread was 10 points and that it should be less for the GB game? I just hope we keep them from covering. It could easily be more. The spread against Chicago was 6.5 and I think it is safe to say "they covered it".

vCash
    I had a hangover during the game vs Chicago and missed most of the beat down. However, I hope to be sober for this GB game and I swear if this girl comes over w/ her Packer outfit on I'm going to flip out!

vCash
    I just hope the game can be a little more competitive than last week..

vCash
    I give us no shot to leave room to be surprised.
    Faithless is He That Says Farewell When the Path Darkens...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleplayer543 View Post
    i was wondering the same thing
    they changed it finally lol

vCash
    More bad play calling is leading us to more bad games. I am the first believer that any play will work if you have the right players to execute it,Hell you should be able to tell the other team what play you are running, but we have one of the youngest unproven teams in the NFL right now we do not have that ability like we did in 09. This is when you can see the true coaches you have, we need a smart coaching system, and right now we dont have that. This Packers game will be a test to our coaching staff across the board.

vCash
    Ya I don't feel good about this game either. Packers are coming off their worst *** whooping of the year. Teams seem to bounce back against us well. We don't run anything confusing or complicated so the Packer offense will be back in form this week. We have to somehow get some TO's to even make this one close.

Adopt-A-Viking: Harrison Smith
    Tackles: 23, INTs: 2, Sacks: 0

vCash
    I mean we are just one game out of the Playoffs right now and I believe this puts us above or tied with the Pack in the Division but it just doesn't feel like we are going to react to the Loss the Bears gave us. We had our chance to make a huge statement and we flat out fell flat on out faces. Our Coaching sucks, and I see High schools run better offenses than ours with a fraction of the talent at their level then we have at ours. I already want new Coaches, I have seen enough. I would love to be proven wrong but lets be real here. We will always, at best, even with Spielmans amazing job of bringing in talent, be bland. I dont care how bad *** AP is, if the whole D is dialed in on him we wont win many games, sure he will get 100 yrd games every game but him and Walsh cant be our only points. We run the same plays that hope our average Wrs get open. We need to Rush AP first and foremost but then Jab, Jab, and Jab with our awesome TE and then take a swing with our Wrs. If they aren't getting separation then sometimes you have to coach around that and make team blow coverages.

vCash
    I beg to differ that the Bears are that much better than us and that they even kicked our ***. We held them to only 3 points in the 2nd half and I don't want to hear that they weren't trying because they consistently slung the ball around. Our pass rush suffers on soldier field (every defense in the NFL does) The only team used to it is the bears. The vikings had multiple opportunities to score and cut the lead. If Sipson catches the slant on the drive after the fumble AP scores a TD. If Musgrave calls consecutive runs on 3rd and 2 we most likley get a TD or atleast 3, Pick up peppers on the Fg we get another 3. The vikes realistically left 14 points on the field in a game where AP fumbled twice that led to 14 Bears Points.

It looked ugly but we still had a chance in the 3rd quarter to come back and got out coached. I promise we beat the bears in the dome without question with a healthy Harvin.
    Minnesota Vikings

vCash
    Percy Harvin - WR - Vikings

Percy Harvin (ankle) participated in Wednesday's practice.
    He was officially "limited." Per ESPN 1500's Tom Pelissero, Harvin "looked himself going straightline," but was limping coming out of his breaks. Pelissero's colleague Judd Zulgad reported Harvin did "not appear comfortable." It would be huge if Harvin could bounce-back to practice again on Thursday, but for now, he's looking like a game-time decision at best.
    Kyle Rudolph - TE - Vikings

Kyle Rudolph (shoulder) missed Wednesday's practice.
    Rudolph has passed his concussion tests, but a strained shoulder has him looking dicey for Sunday. With Percy Harvin (ankle) anything but a sure bet to suit up against Green Bay, the Vikings can ill-afford to lose Rudolph for Week 13. His status will be updated no later than Thursday afternoon.
    rotoworld

Were in trouble if Harvin doesn't play. If both Harvin and Rudolph don't play, well things will likely get pretty ugly.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    I think it's safe to say that if we get down big early (taking AD out of the game), we have no shot. If we can keep it close and our defense can make a big play or two, we can grind AD to a close game. Feed him the damn ball.

vCash
    Kyle Rudolph - TE - Vikings

Kyle Rudolph said his shoulder injury should not keep him from playing in Sunday's game against the Packers.
    Rudolph sat out Wednesday's practice, but he brushed off the injury as minor. He also confirmed that he's been fully cleared despite sustaining his second concussion of the season last week. "The other one was more of an equilibrium, balance type thing," he said. "I didn't have any of that during this one. Two completely different circumstances." At this point, we'd be surprised if Rudolph didn't suit up as a low-end TE1 come Sunday.
    rotoworld

This is a relief

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast