Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Oh good lord my bad. Decker and thomas and stokley are terrible wr's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%CHEESE FREE View Post
    It would be nice if we had ONE OF Denver's Wide Receivers....
    way to tag along... so I guess Harvin is garbage too?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jhood_121 View Post
    There sota is again w/ the denver has great WR's nonsense. I guess Manning has nothing to do w/ that. Then again Decker and Thomas were doing great before Manning showed up.....
    Both Decker and Thomas are better than anyone we have not named Percy Harvin.........and both of them were last year before Manning was in Denver and they were playing with Tebow and Orton.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    way to tag along... so I guess Harvin is garbage too?
    Wow, are you actually trying to be that ignorant or does it come naturally?

Vikings Roster thread

HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sota4Ever View Post
    Oh good lord my bad. Decker and thomas and stokley are terrible wr's.
    No they aren't terrible! However, Manning has more to do w/ there success than them being the best thing since sliced bread. Oh and now stokely is a great wideout? So I guess if Ponder was on Denver and Manning was on Minny Ponder would be throwing for 300 and 3 td each week and Manning wouldn't be able to pass for 100 yards?

vCash
    There sota is again w/ the denver has great WR's nonsense. I guess Manning has nothing to do w/ that. Then again Decker and Thomas were doing great before Manning showed up.....
    Who's Decker and Thomas, Are they probowlers? Oh I guess they are now. Thank you Payton.

vCash
    Why don't one of your or both of you go post their stats prior to manning. I'm willing to say they both did little to nothing.

vCash
    Wow, are you actually trying to be that ignorant or does it come naturally?
    here we go again when you are cornered start to call names. How old are these guys? Next I'll respond w/ "I'm rubber your glue" lol

vCash
    Stokley has always been a solid wideout. Idk where you have been but he is a guy every team needs. Some one that is dependable.

With Ponder on the broncos, he would probably be putting up similar numbers to Dalton. With Manning on the vikes, he would probably be putting up similar numbers to brett favre's last year with the vikes.

vCash
    Denver's wideouts aren't good before Manning? Are you crazy? My god, if we even had Decker I would be sooo happy.
    Bridgewater Draft and Highlights Video

Adobt-A-Viking: Josh Robinson
    2 Tackles, 1 INTs, 2.8 QB Rating

vCash
    No they aren't terrible! However, Manning has more to do w/ there success than them being the best thing since sliced bread. Oh and now stokely is a great wideout? So I guess if Ponder was on Denver and Manning was on Minny Ponder would be throwing for 300 and 3 td each week and Manning wouldn't be able to pass for 100 yards?
    GAME,SET MATCH. I think that agument is now over. Best post all day. Congradulations jhood!!

vCash
    here we go again when you are cornered start to call names. How old are these guys? Next I'll respond w/ "I'm rubber your glue" lol
    Uhh I didn't call you a name, I called you ignorant (which is an adjective) because you were, and are being IGNORANT.

Ignorant
    adjective
    1. lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man.
    2. lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: ignorant of quantum physics.
    3. uninformed; unaware.
    4. due to or showing lack of knowledge or training: an ignorant statement.

What this boils down to is you trying to pick a fight with me and others on here which speaks a great deal towards your level of immaturity.

Vikings Roster thread

HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!

vCash
    Stokley has always been a solid wideout. Idk where you have been but he is a guy every team needs. Some one that is dependable.

With Ponder on the broncos, he would probably be putting up similar numbers to Dalton. With Manning on the vikes, he would probably be putting up similar numbers to brett favre's last year with the vikes.
    I gotta disagree there. No question about it he'd be playing better than Ponder, however if he was here we'd be hearing all about how he's not the same QB and never will be as good again.

Favre didn't magic anybody into being a good WR. He had a great rookie in Harvin and Sidney Rice ready for a break-out year. Obviously Favre was good enough to be able to capitalize on their talent (no doubt Manning could have accomplished the same or more had he been a Viking in 2009) but there was something to work with too.

I don't see anyone on this roster with the possible exception of Wright (and Harvin of course) as being capable of that kind of potential.
    Last edited by 100%CHEESE FREE; 12-02-2012 at 06:04 PM.

Vikings Roster thread

HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!

vCash

By Favre numbers. do you mean cell ph. nubers . Like that chick in NY cell ph. number.joke! I think Manning is way to professional to play as bad as Brett that last year. But to be fair he was hurt most of it.

vCash
    I gotta disagree there. No question about it he'd be playing better than Ponder, however if he was here we'd be hearing all about how he's not the same QB and never will be as good again.

Favre didn't magic anybody into being a good WR. He had a great rookie in Harvin and Sidney Rice ready for a break-out year. Obviously Favre was good enough to be able to capitalize on their talent (no doubt Manning could have accomplished the same or more had he been a Viking in 2009) but there was something to work with too.

I don't see anyone on this roster with the possible exception of Wright (and Harvin of course) as being capable of that kind of potential.
    Quote Originally Posted by iowavike View Post
    By Favre numbers. do you mean cell ph. nubers . Like that chick in NY cell ph. number.joke! I think Manning is way to professional to play as bad as Brett that last year. But to be fair he was hurt most of it.
    I totally read that wrong. I thought we were talking Favre 2009 not Favre 2010. In that case yeah, iowavike is right, Manning now is better than Favre in 2010, but the talk would be similar, we'd be hearing how he shouldn't have come back and how he should retire after this year because he just doesn't have it anymore.

Vikings Roster thread

HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!

Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast