Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 13: Minnesota Vikings (6-5) vs Green Bay Packers (7-4) Dec 2 1:00 PM ET

Regular Season Week 13
    vs

Sunday, December 2nd at 1:00 PM ET

Players To Watch

Quarterback

~VS~

Christian Ponder, QB #7 - 2186 Yards / 13 TDS 9 INTS / 63.5 CMP% / 82.0 QB Rating
    Aaron Rodgers, QB #12 - 2838 Yards / 28 TDS 7 INTS / 66.5 CMP% / 105.6 QB Rating

Running Back

~VS~

Adrian Peterson, RB #28 - 1236 Yards / 213 Carries/ 5.8 YPC / 7 TDS
    Alex Green, RB #20 - 302 Yards / 97 Carries/ 3.1 YPC/ 0 TDS

Wide Receiver

~VS~

Percy Harvin, WR #12 - 62 Catches / 677 Yards / 3 TDS
    Jordy Nelson, WR #87 - 45 Catches / 648 Yards / 6 TDS

Tight End

~VS~

Kyle Rudolph, TE #82 - 39 Catches / 361 Yards / 7 TDS
    Jermichael Finley, TE #88 - 35 Catches / 388 Yards / 2 TDS

Kicker

~VS~

Blair Walsh, K #3 - 24 FGM / 26 FGA / 22 XPM / 22 XPA
    Mason Crosby, K #2 - 12 FGM / 20 FGA / 31 XPM / 31 XPA

Tackles Leader

~VS~

Chad Greenway, LB #52 - 107
    A.J. Hawk, LB #50 - 86

Sacks Leader

~VS~

Jared Allen, DE #69 - 7.0
    Clay Matthews, LB #52 - 9.0

Interceptions Leader

~VS~

Antoine Winfield, CB #26 - 3
    Casey Hayward, CB #26 - 5

Click For More Stats

vCash
    Expecting big things from Peterson this game.

vCash
    If we lose, I see it being almost impossible to get in the playoffs.

vCash
    Go Vikings

vCash
    Another big game...if this was at home I would like our chances a little better but GB never loses at home. We need to feed AP early and often. I understand the wanting to balance the run/pass but when our run game is much more explosive then our pass game then you have to run run run.

The loss won't make it impossible but much more difficult. The good thing is we pretty much still control our destiny to the playoffs right now. Win @ GB moves us into 2nd place. The good thing with this loss is Seattle and TB both lost so now they just have the 1 game (head to head) over us and not a full 2 games.

created by the one and only VCU
    Adopt-A-Viking: Adam Thielen
    Receptions: 4 , Yards: 57 , TD's: 0

vCash
    I think if we are able to win the turnover battle, we will have a great shot at this game. AP needs to hold onto the ball, his fumbles this year have hurt us big time. Also Kluwe better step up and prove that he is worth keeping on this team.

vCash
    I feel like if we can keep the Packers under 21 points we should be able to win. That is no easy task though, especially since Jennings will be back this week. Bradshaw was able to have his way against the Packers D last night so AP should be able to carry us to victory.

vCash
    No chance we win this one.

Green Bay will be angry after the blow out last night. Jennings and possibly Matthews will be back in action which will give them a boost on both sides of the ball. If we fail to generate a huge pass rush (which after yesterday i have no faith) Rodgers will pick us apart with one of his 47 WR's. We will be even more vulnerable with Cook out and now possibly losing Smith for a while. Our offense is not built for shoot outs so i see us losing 31-20.

vCash
    Statistically it is very hard for us to make the playoffs without this win. TB and SEA have a tiebreaker over us. GB/CHI almost certianly have the first wildcard spot. NO TB and SEA and the other teams we have to worry about. And with our schedule we need every game almost.

vCash
    We need AD to have a big game (which I highly expect), Harvin to be healthy (???), our D Line to get to Rodgers (tough to see after last week), and Ponder to play unlike himself. I don't see us winning this, but as they say, "any given Sunday".

vCash
    This is a loss imo

vCash
    Haven't been on here in a while. I'm honestly fine with ponder and heres what i think.

Ponder- he's fine, not worried about him. We just need another solid receiver.

Inside O-lineman- WORRIED!!! They seem to get beat all the time.

Pass rush- EMBARRASSING. Just flat out terrible.

With that being said we lose, but even if we lose we still have a chance.
    Seattle plays the bears and tampa bay plays denver.

vCash
    So, Geoff Schwartz is probably taking over for Fusco. He played more snaps than him for the first time this season. Ponder went 0-10 on passes 10 yards or more down the field with one INT, HORRIBLE. Somehow, we need to get Everson Griffen on the field more. Everytime he is in, he seems to jumpstart our pass rush. With all that said, I expect to lose. Seattle is likely not going to make the playoffs with Sherman and Browner suspensions looming, and Tampa Bay will lose to Denver most likely, but our chances still don't look good.

vCash
    Hoping you guys take care of business!
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    Our only chance at winning this game is if we pound them with Peterson 30+ times. I understand our coaches want to throw early to get Ponder calm and into a rhythm but we need to forget that idea this week. We need to set up the play action pass game by pounding them with Peterson early and often. We NEED this win if we are going to even sniff the playoffs.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast