Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Well I am late, but you are probably passed out drunk and naked somewhere anyhow, that is, if you had the kind of birthday I used to have when I was a youngin you are. Either way if you haven't commented here yet I think telling you happy birthday is still fair game and falls into being on time by default since you haven't checked the thread yet.

vCash
    Last edited by LionsFan..LOL; 11-27-2012 at 09:55 PM. Reason: I know what you are trying to do, just keep the insults out please.

vCash
    Guys please don't ruin birthday threads. If this one goes south I'm going to have to stop all the birthday threads. If you don't like the poster don't post in their birthday thread, its that simple really. This is supposed to be a nice gesture to a fellow Pistons fan and human being, let's keep it that way.

Catches: 3 Yards: 38 TDs: 0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Guys please don't ruin birthday threads. If this one goes south I'm going to have to stop all the birthday threads. If you don't like the poster don't post in their birthday thread, its that simple really. This is supposed to be a nice gesture to a fellow Pistons fan and human being, let's keep it that way.
    Yeah jeez mike.

vCash
    Lf, hypothetically speaking - if you said no more birthday threads and we still made them, would we get banned? If the answer is yes, would the reason be "banned for making birthday threads"?

vCash
    Shyfly must of got to drunk and ended up in jail or maybe got hit by a bus or something.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gram View Post
    Lf, hypothetically speaking - if you said no more birthday threads and we still made them, would we get banned? If the answer is yes, would the reason be "banned for making birthday threads"?
    I'd delete it or move it to the OTT on the spot. If the poster keeps making them I'd probably infract them hopefully to stop the nonsense.

If I did ban someone I'd probably say: continuous pointless threads despite given a warning and infraction, which includes pointless birthday threads.

vCash
    I'd delete it or move it to the OTT on the spot. If the poster keeps making them I'd probably infract them hopefully to stop the nonsense.

If I did ban someone I'd probably say: continuous pointless threads despite given a warning and infraction, which includes pointless birthday threads.
    That's too wordy, people will think: tl;dr. Has to be "Permabanned for making birthday threads." People will not only read that, they'd get a kick out of it too!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gram View Post
    That's too wordy, people will think: tl;dr. Has to be "Permabanned for making birthday threads." People will not only read that, they'd get a kick out of it too!
    He could go with "banned for insubordination".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    He could go with "banned for insubordination".
    Most a the people on this site won't even know what that means - including mods.

vCash
    Well put, unlike my post.

vCash
    Thanks Gram for the thread man, good looking out. Were gonna do it big once your bday rolls around next year. Better get a good antivirus protection

Quote Originally Posted by GunFactor007 View Post
    Happy birthday to Mr. Shyfly!
    The one who always isn't shy
    Who is indeed a pretty darn good guy
    But we all know what will make him cry
    Rodney Stuckey , WHY WHY WHY?!?! :cry:
    He will want the guy to explode and disappear like the Fourth of July
    Then he will let out a deep sigh
    As the one called Shy will watch his most hated go on by
    So happy birthday to you Mr. Fly, I hope you have a nice apple pie!
    lmaoo bro. thanks for taking time to write that up yo. Try not to cough at the palace tonight, you might get thrown out for echoing.

Happy birthday!
    Thanks my fellow Lebanese brother, I think thats what you are??
    Went to Gemmayzee and loved there lebanese food yo, hummus and meat will always tickle my loins

Quote Originally Posted by Blink View Post
    Happy birfday shy!
    Thank you my drunken ninja. Hope you didn't get to drunk on my bday

Quote Originally Posted by JackB View Post
    Birfday ? My brotha . Its one thing to talk that way but if you are sincere in your wishes seems to me you would spell it the right way.
    Happy Birthday shyfly! I may be black but I do know how to talk white and spell.
    lmao, your the one person i did not expect to put his ego aside and muster up enough courage and energy to wish me yo. Thanks man, much love.

And their isn't enough paint in the world to make me think your black

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Happy birthday ShySir! Don't forget the raincoats tonight!
    lol don't worry bro, stuckey is on the team, we will never have to worry about it ever "raining" anything. Thanks my fellow piston fan

Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32 View Post
    Happy Birthday Big Guy
    Thanks yo. I didn't get hit by a bus but I did get drunk off that one air bubble of Heineken that I sniffed

Quote Originally Posted by pistonsfanomg View Post
    lol.... Gram

Happy Birthday!!!
    Thanks man, who is the next team your gonna root for this year?? lol
    Bulls bro?? Thats the one team you NEVER root for

Quote Originally Posted by sdsportsfan View Post
    Happy Birthday Yo! Hope your day was wonderful! Keep on keepin on.
    Thanks SD. lol I'm gonna assume you randomly obtained Alzheimer and dissed me after your nice comments?? Its okay, your still cool and grey in my books. Love bro

Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    happy bday homie
    Lol I'm gonna assume you dissed me before it got edited. Its okay, I still love you though. We may have differences on everything, but I respect you as a person. Thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by kduce View Post
    Well I am late, but you are probably passed out drunk and naked somewhere anyhow, that is, if you had the kind of birthday I used to have when I was a youngin you are. Either way if you haven't commented here yet I think telling you happy birthday is still fair game and falls into being on time by default since you haven't checked the thread yet.
    lol its all good man, a wish is a wish. Thanks yo
    Last edited by shyfly24; 11-28-2012 at 08:06 PM.

vCash
    Really? Gators couldn't put his stuckey ego aside and wish me a birthday? I'm truly hurt man. We've been brothers since we were in our PSD diapers and you do this to me???

Bad Gators

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    Thanks Gram for the thread man, good looking out. Were gonna do it big once your bday rolls around next year. Better get a good antivirus protection

Thanks my fellow Lebanese brother, I think thats what you are??
    Went to Gemmayzee and loved there lebanese food yo, hummus and meat will always tickle my loins

Thank you my drunken ninja. Hope you didn't get to drunk on my bday

lmao, your the one person i did not expect to put his ego aside and muster up enough courage and energy to wish me yo. Thanks man, much love.

And their isn't enough paint in the world to make me think your black

lol don't worry bro, stuckey is on the team, we will never have to worry about it ever "raining" anything. Thanks my fellow piston fan

Thanks yo. I didn't get hit by a bus but I did get drunk off that one air bubble of Heineken that I sniffed

Thanks man, who is the next team your gonna root for this year?? lol
    Bulls bro?? Thats the one team you NEVER root for

Thanks SD. lol I'm gonna assume you randomly obtained Alzheimer and dissed me after your nice comments?? Its okay, your still cool and grey in my books. Love bro

Lol I'm gonna assume you dissed me before it got edited. Its okay, I still love you though. We may have differences on everything, but I respect you as a person. Thanks bro

lol its all good man, a wish is a wish. Thanks yo
    I'm Chaldean but it's close enough lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    Really? Gators couldn't put his stuckey ego aside and wish me a birthday? I'm truly hurt man. We've been brothers since we were in our PSD diapers and you do this to me???

Bad Gators
    Happy belated birthday

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast