• He sucks he needs to go

33 52.38%
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Bryan Colangelo

vCash

Bryan Colangelo

simple question do we keep him or not??

i say we dont resign him

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    k i agree he should he go but what is with this forum and the completely opposite poll options...
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

vCash
    depends. Is he taking Andrea with him?

vCash
    This season will decide. If the team comes together he stays, if not he'll be gone. I don't think they expect much of the team, I certainly don't. But if things don't work out he will have had long enough.

That said, I know we're not winning games but the reaction in here is lame. We just took the Spurs to multiple OT. We don't have a big game finisher. Do the math.

We're EXACTLY where young teams usually are: struggling to learn how to win close games.

We are NOT getting blown out, we have stretches of very good bball. We have shorter stretches of bad ball.

I just don't see why people get their underwear in a knot over this stuff.

vCash

Bryan Colangelo

It all depends on which direction he is going now. Clearly Bargs is not working out, he is not a bad player, just not the right fit for this team. I doubt BC gets fired tho. I think he has a very good relationship with ownership and he might have more time to fix his mistakes and continue this rebuilding process. Just my opinion, could be wrong.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    This season will decide. If the team comes together he stays, if not he'll be gone. I don't think they expect much of the team, I certainly don't. But if things don't work out he will have had long enough.

That said, I know we're not winning games but the reaction in here is lame. We just took the Spurs to multiple OT. We don't have a big game finisher. Do the math.

We're EXACTLY where young teams usually are: struggling to learn how to win close games.

We are NOT getting blown out, we have stretches of very good bball. We have shorter stretches of bad ball.

that is because they are wearing granny panties

vCash

This is true, as much as this team is struggling, they are fun to watch because the talent is growing. Lowry, Demar and Val have all had big games this season and are all having nice seasons so far. Perhaps they are the three players BC will try to build around going forward as long as they show continue to show growth. Ed Davis looks improved too and is quietly putting together a decent season with room more improvement given playing time.

I agree that this team just needs to learn how to win close games but coaching has not helped one bit and you could argue that coaching has lost us 3 or 4 games this season.
    Last edited by aman_13; 11-26-2012 at 10:33 AM.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash

You forgot the piston and cats game? Those were winnable games, yet the raptors put themselves to decisive possessions.....

BC, andrea, and probably casey needs to go. Casey can't carry a team, hes an assistant coach at best.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    This is true, as much as this team is struggling, they are fun to watch because the talent is growing. Lowry, Demar and Val have all had big games this season and are all having nice seasons so far. They maybe the three players BC will try to build around. Ed Davis looks improved too and is quietly putting together a decent season with room more improvement given playing time.

I agree that this team just needs to learn how to win close games but coaching has not helped one bit and you could argue that coaching has lost us 3 or 4 games this season.
    Maybe maybe not. I just don't see it as a big problem. Even if the season is a bust it's not such a big deal. They'll make the decision at the end of the year and it will be on OVERALL performance throughout the year, not a few close games at the beginning of the season. Casey is going with the guys he has. He is pushing them to improve. He is pushing all of the forum's favourite scapegoats to improve. Because that is what you do when you are developing a team. This isn't the Lakers or Spurs folks. They have to fight through mistakes and try to grow better. It is not always pretty. Truth be told, pushing very good teams to multiple OT is not failure. Wish people were capable of seeing the growth that is in that and not just focus on the wins right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by diu9leilomo View Post
    You forgot the piston and cats game? Those were winnable games, yet the raptors put themselves to decisive possessions.....

BC, andrea, and probably casey needs to go. Casey can't carry a team, hes an assistant coach at best.
    Couldn't care less. This is the NBA. It is ultra competitive and the season will not be judged on a few missed opportunities. If there is growth over the course of the season, or the team takes an upward turn we will all relax, straighten our underwear, and say "this team is ****ing awesome". If not, BC will likely get axed at the end of the season.

But for god's sake can we stop over-reacting to every loss and pay attention to the improvements/lack of improvements with a bit more ice water in our veins?

vCash

I agree with you. But man, I'm tired of losing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Byronicle View Post
    that is because they are wearing granny panties
    haha the importance of a good fit.

vCash

having said that Andrea is not helping this team to win games. so while you can say they we are competing, which we surely are, we are doing it for the most part in spite our PF. if it's Casey that is insisting on him playing 35 mins, fine. but if it's got anything to do with Colangelo then he has to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    having said that Andrea is not helping this team to win games. so while you can say they we are competing, which we surely are, we are doing it for the most part in spite our PF. if it's Casey that is insisting on him playing 35 mins, fine. but if it's got anything to do with Colangelo then he has to go.
    It's a team. I'm sure they make decisions together like all GMs and coaches. Keep him or dump him, the courageous thing for the coach to do is fight through the mini-failures and force the player to grow through them.

That said, if Bargs' go-to play is increasingly a jump shot it is only natural that he is not going to be a go-to player in crunch time. Low percentage shots are NOT the way to decide games. That should be obvious. If he can't diversify his game he is not going to be the answer.

We need a SF.

vCash
    It's a team. I'm sure they make decisions together like all GMs and coaches. Keep him or dump him, the courageous thing for the coach to do is fight through the mini-failures and force the player to grow through them.

That said, if Bargs' go-to play is increasingly a jump shot it is only natural that he is not going to be a go-to player in crunch time. Low percentage shots are NOT the way to decide games. That should be obvious. If he can't diversify his game he is not going to be the answer.

We need a SF.
    do you think Casey, who talks constantly about being accountable is choosing to ignore Bargnani's effort level for his own reasons or do you think he has little choice? is this why Colangelo likes to always hire new coaches instead of established ones?
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast