Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Brandon Marshall Appreciation Thread

Dude is tearing up our record books.

He's currently 7th all time for the Bears in receptions (he needs just 19 in 5 games to pass Marty Booker's 100 receptions). He's 12th all time for the franchise in receiving yards. By yards per game, he's projected to be the leader in that category. He's 12th all time for touchdowns. He needs 6 to be the franchise leader.

In short, I love you, BMarsh.

vCash
    I was once a Denver fan but I came over after Mc Jaygate. I've been touching it out with bears. I knew when Jay came that the bears didn't have any receivers. I always said to myself, if they could find away to get Marshall, they would have a chance to do something special. I was so elated to hear that they acquired him. I just knew that this would be the Bears year. I must say that I think Mike Tice is not the person for the job offensively. He seems to struggle a bit.

vCash
    BMarsh is incredible. What a steal for what we paid to get him. Hope he and Cutler are Bears for the rest of their careers.

vCash
    But Dolphin fans said all he does is drop passes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Branwegner84 View Post
    But Dolphin fans said all he does is drop passes
    I know it's silly to complain because he's been so unbelievably great for us. Literally better than I thought he was going to be.

But... imagine his numbers if he would have caught those 3 TDs that were right in his hands.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haggis View Post
    I know it's silly to complain because he's been so unbelievably great for us. Literally better than I thought he was going to be.

But... imagine his numbers if he would have caught those 3 TDs that were right in his hands.
    I feel the exact same way. But since I've never had the chance to watch a #1 receiver week in and week out, I'm not sure how typical that is.
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

vCash
    We have Bradon Unicorn Marshall... Damn

vCash
    Haggis is a Debbie downer

vCash
    That one yesterday was a 52 yard bomb right in his hands.

The one in GB would have made the game 13-10 in the 3rd quarter and possibly could have changed the outcome of that game.

The one against Houston would have given the Bears a 10-3 lead in the 2nd quarter.

vCash

The one in GB would have made the game 13-10 in the 3rd quarter and possibly could have changed the outcome of that game.

The one against Houston would have given the Bears a 10-3 lead in the 2nd quarter.

.......3 plays out of the whole season lol. You do understand what the team's record would of been without him right now I hope? The defense has been great, well, other then the 49ers game, but when they created those turnovers and the offense got the ball, they wouldn't of been able to have moved the ball without him as Forte hasn't been that good this year and the reality is we really don't have any other receivers.

B-Marsh is the MVP of the team this year, no contest

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TMacIsNumba1 View Post
    .......3 plays out of the whole season lol. You do understand what the team's record would of been without him right now I hope? The defense has been great, well, other then the 49ers game, but when they created those turnovers and the offense got the ball, they wouldn't of been able to have moved the ball without him as Forte hasn't been that good this year and the reality is we really don't have any other receivers.

I love B-Marsh but if he caught two of the three passes, we would have had a shot to beat Houston and Packers.

B-Marsh is absolutely ridiculous though. Some of his catches yesterday were just

Absolute STEAL!

vCash
    I'm in no way downplaying Marshall or what he has done so far in Chicago. He is unbelievable, like I said (even though this word has lost all meaning) literally better than I thought he was going to be. He is fantastic, and the best WR the Bears have ever had by a longshot. He'll shatter every Bears receiving record easily. I love watching him play and I'm very thankful he'll be a member of the Bears for years to come.

He's probably been our best player on offense this year (him or Jay), but trumpeting anything from the bottom ranked offense in the NFL isn't something to base an argument off of.

Just... no.

Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    It's pathetic how bad our wr history is.

vCash

Why am I forgetting this 52 yarder?

Our greatest glory is not in never failing. But rather in rising back up every time we do.

Find ya boi on twitter @MajorJensen33

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 85BearsDefense View Post
    Why am I forgetting this 52 yarder?
    I think he means the one against Minnesota.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash
    Most drop some but that 52 one hit in the hands that's inexcusable.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast