Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    vCash
    Good game I guess
    Future Ace

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stoopboy45 View Post
    No Kidd tonight was huge!!! With Kidd, Amare and Shumpert I think it's a different outcome. They were out and still was a great game. Can't wait until everyone is back. Will be epic battles!!!
    The nets haven't even hit their stride yet. Shumpert and Kidd ill give you, but amare will hurt more than help

vCash
    I got kicked out of the Knicks forum because I don't like Melo enough, so hello Brooklyn.

Good game by you guys tonight. Lots of guts.
    Sandy Alderson says Mets' 2014 payroll will be more than $87 million
    (11/19/2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Alderson
    Payroll is $85 million this year. It was $85 million last year.
    (05/27/14)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Alderson
    I don't think we're that far away.
    (6 games under .500 before June. Not that far away from what?)

vCash
    I started the Deron MVP chants at the end of the game lmao. What a sick game!!!

vCash
    what's up with iso Joe? he's been god awful?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LOOTERX9 View Post
    He has just been bad on the offensive end. He will turn that 'round.

The Nets definately looked better than the Knicks even when they were losing. Was nice to hold that Knicks high power offense to 89 points.
    Ballin-

vCash
    damn great game, couldn't join you here coz I was so into the game.....both these team push each to be better.....this rivalry will only help both teams.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LOOTERX9:24475050
    You must have missed the last game. He was great

vCash
    The most incredible thing about this team to me is JJ and Deron haven't even been themselves at all, yet we are 9-4. Plus, Marshon is nowhere to be found. If Marshon can finally get minutes and do what he does, I see a ton of potential in this team going forward.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LOOTERX9 View Post
    brook, wallace, evans, dwill, stackhouse, bogans all played well.....I mean, if joe made half his shots, we would've blown out the knicks......he played well the last two games before this....just imagine when everyone starts clicking......scary

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/bro...alk-more-hoops

“All I’m going to say is tune in to the first game, that’s all I’m going to say,” Felton said. “I’m not going to say nothing. I’m not going to do all that extra blabbing and talking that I’ve been hearing about other people doing over on the other side. … I ain’t about that talking. I’m about mine when we step on the court, so we’ll see when the time comes, when it’s time to lace ’em up.”

Proceeds to go 3-19 from the field with 5 turnovers Sorry could not help myself. Felton is a funny guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    This game was about as good a defensive effort as I've ever seen played by a Nets team. It isn't Miami good but it was pretty darn impressive.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/bro...alk-more-hoops

“All I’m going to say is tune in to the first game, that’s all I’m going to say,” Felton said. “I’m not going to say nothing. I’m not going to do all that extra blabbing and talking that I’ve been hearing about other people doing over on the other side. … I ain’t about that talking. I’m about mine when we step on the court, so we’ll see when the time comes, when it’s time to lace ’em up.”

Proceeds to go 3-19 from the field with 5 turnovers Sorry could not help myself. Felton is a funny guy.
    I'll ask this again (not to you directly) but who the hell on "this side" is talking? I havent heard a thing. Maybe something here or there but its mostly "We want to beat the Knicks". Seems as though the Knicks are a bit insecure.

vCash
    This is the best feeling since we traded Busterbery for Kidd. I Will never forget that day, and I will never forget this day.
    BEAT THE KNICKS

vCash
    ^^ "a bit" might be a somewhat of a understatement...I'd be out looking for floaters wearing Knicks gear under the bridge.Some of the ones that are still kicking are calling the the Nets scrubs etc. Oh well.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast