Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JOhnnyTHaJet View Post
    I'll ask this again (not to you directly) but who the hell on "this side" is talking? I havent heard a thing. Maybe something here or there but its mostly "We want to beat the Knicks". Seems as though the Knicks are a bit insecure.
    They took exception to Joe Johnson's comments about the Nets being the best team in NY

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Whomewhome View Post
    This is the best feeling since we traded Busterbery for Kidd. I Will never forget that day, and I will never forget this day.
    The day we traded a bag of peanuts for Vince Carter is up there too.

vCash
    ^^ I guess for tonight JJ is right.

vCash

Really?

I guess that was quite a bargain too. All this time I had thought we gave up a rack of old ABA balls.

Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    The day we traded a bag of peanuts for Vince Carter is up there too.

vCash
    Congrats

Crow taste like ***

FYI

vCash
    Anybody see a little chemistry developing between deron and wallace tonight? It's just a start... Can't wait to see this teams full potential...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ee View Post
    Anybody see a little chemistry developing between deron and wallace tonight? It's just a start... Can't wait to see this teams full potential...
    I think he had chemistry with all, except Hump. who was benched the 2nd half.

Hump is slowly going to be moved out of the rotation. Right now am wondering if Gooden might be a good add. knowing the Bucks are looking to trade him... Salaries match. We only have to wait till January 15th to trade Hump... might be a good move
    BEAT THE KNICKS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Whomewhome View Post
    I think he had chemistry with all, except Hump. who was benched the 2nd half.

Hump is slowly going to be moved out of the rotation. Right now am wondering if Gooden might be a good add. knowing the Bucks are looking to trade him... Salaries match. We only have to wait till January 15th to trade Hump... might be a good move
    I meant that deron and wallace never really been as in zync as they were tonight....seems like deron is starting to learn wallace game...

Not sure, I do think hump might be traded, people saying milsap would be perfect with lopez.... He's like evans that can score.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ee View Post
    I meant that deron and wallace never really been as in zync as they were tonight....seems like deron is starting to learn wallace game...

Not sure, I do think hump might be traded, people saying milsap would be perfect with lopez.... He's like evans that can score.....
    yes they sure where. What really impressed me personally was the solid team defense. I think the rotation gave it 100% and came out ready to play
    BEAT THE KNICKS

vCash
    Very impressed by everyone's play. Deron played extremely well and so did Lopez. Especially Stackhouse and Wallace played great!!! We need JJ to start hitting his shots though.
    Gamertag 360: I Play Bald (Add It!)
    Twitter: @RSchnyderite10

vCash
    Was not impressed with the teams boxing out of Tyson Chandler on the defensive side. He should never score 28 points.
    'Cause my life is dope, and I do dope shi*

vCash
    Jerry Stackhouse was absolutely clinical. I dare to say that we would've lost it without his clutch 3 pointers. At times the Nets offensive games gets stagnant because we can't attack the basket all the time, and then we need those 3s which Stack delivered.

vCash
    ^^ So funny too as there were some in here that thought having Stack on the roster was a waste of a roster spot....hmmmm

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_FrozenNetsFan View Post
    ^^ So funny too as there were some in here that thought having Stack on the roster was a waste of a roster spot....hmmmm
    yeah a lot of people thought that he should be a coach only I wasn't one of them... it doesn't take athleticism to drain 3s and make smart plays. judas shuttleworth has proven that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_FrozenNetsFan View Post
    I'd still rather have Donte Greene over Stack. He fits what we need way more and gives us a ton more size/athleticism and upside. Hassan Whiteside is another guy I really want us to get and at the very least stash him in the D-League.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast