Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    King better do something about that wind up...
    Hey. First off, good job for laying all of that out in the forum. Very informative.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slvrandblkatack View Post
    Keepers

Palmer
    McFadden
    Reece
    Meyers
    Crinor
    Streeter
    Moore
    Veldheer
    Wiz
    Bergstrom
    Bryant
    Houston
    Shaunessy
    Wheeler
    Burris
    Huff
    Bartell
    Hanson
    Branch
    Janikowski

I am Hopefull Gaither fills in nicely in place of McClain and i would add him to my list for depth, everyone else can kick rocks!
    Add Pryor, Lechler, Ausberry, and Condo to this list and I would be good with it.

vCash
    Yeah Ausberry deserves it but Lechler and Condo cost too much.
    Last edited by slvrandblkatack; 11-30-2012 at 11:43 AM.
    A photo from the stands for C. Woodson's return in Indy.

vCash
    I thought the idea was cap casualties and gas.. not just players you like, dislike. . That being said..mcfadden never earned his paycheck..ever. we could get similar production elsewhere for cheap. I think he is restricted. I'd put a 3rd rd tender on him and match it if it isn't too much..which I doubt. That DHB hasn't earned his. He tries hard but so do I and don't make 7 mil. Renaldo McCain..or whatever his name and contract are will be gone. Palmer should stay but needs to renegotiate. If not.. we will draft high and pick a qb. It is all a work in progress. Mckenzie gets a freebee this year for being handed a turd. Next year they will have cash for signing fas and draft picks to get players they like. Oh Carlisle and Barnes will probably go too.
    If I were him I would sign fas on the o line that know the zone scheme and a possession receiver to compliment Moore. I'd resign Myers and Goodson. I'd try to renegotiate Palmer Seymore and Kelly. Draft a qb if necessary, a pass rusher, 2 cbs, 2 linebackers, a dt and another running back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slvrandblkatack View Post
    Yeah Ausberry deserves it but Lechler and Condo cost too much.
    Lechler is the best at what he does. Condo is the best at what he does. Watch the games and tell me who usually gets the tackle on Punts. Condo. Remember when he went down? Embarrassment. Lechler will get an offer not as big as his last, but fair. We need those guys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinaraider View Post
    If Reggie McKinzie resigns anyone on this pathetic team...he's the one that has to go.

I don't want anyone of these chumps back, even if that means losing for another 3 years, I don't want to see the same losers on this team anymore!

Seymour, Kelly, Branch, Brisiel, Carlisle, DHB, Barnes, Mitchell, Giordano, Gothel, and both Corners.

Players that should be given another year: DMC, Rolando, Myers, Huff, and Palmer.
    Did you just say that we should bring back DMC and McClain? WOW..
    1 guy cant stay healthy for a full year 4 years in a row and currently averages 3 yards a carry. Makes sense.
    AND
    A Guy who is the WORST MLB IN THE NFL!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenChowMein View Post
    Who do you want to see off the team? I have a Jersey curse. I get their Jersey, they leave or get traded lol
    So do I. I still have a Morrison, Sapp, Aso and Woodson.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123