Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    I kind of feel that we should look to move Patrick and let D.Mo play with the starting group. He has a higher ceiling than Pat imo and his footwork in the post is way better then I imagined. Now his defense needs work, but that comes from him putting in the effort on that end of the floor. I'm not to sure How we pull a deal off for Jj though...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockets_NBA View Post
    I kind of feel that we should look to move Patrick and let D.Mo play with the starting group. He has a higher ceiling than Pat imo and his footwork in the post is way better then I imagined. Now his defense needs work, but that comes from him putting in the effort on that end of the floor. I'm not to sure How we pull a deal off for Jj though...
    Yes, I totally agree. I would like to trade Patterson for a draft pick, I don't want salary back unless we can swing JJ Redick or Gerald Henderson.

vCash
    We have young 1st round bigs, one of those should be plenty.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSoxGod View Post
    Yes, I totally agree. I would like to trade Patterson for a draft pick, I don't want salary back unless we can swing JJ Redick or Gerald Henderson.
    I have this very interesting daydream that keeps recurring... it involves us moving one or more of the vets during the season for a pick/young player, moving Patterson for a pick... and then taking those assets and combining them with a package centered around(not solely consisting of) D-Mo and Parsons and trade them for Love...

I am usually against the constant hope of a pipe dream coming to fruition but this one simply will not leave my mind.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crzycjunx76 View Post
    I have this very interesting daydream that keeps recurring... it involves us moving one or more of the vets during the season for a pick/young player, moving Patterson for a pick... and then taking those assets and combining them with a package centered around(not solely consisting of) D-Mo and Parsons and trade them for Love...

I am usually against the constant hope of a pipe dream coming to fruition but this one simply will not leave my mind.
    I like your dream. Have your dreams ever come true? Man, I would love to have K-Love. As much as I like Parsons I would be willing to part with him and D-Mo to get, in my opinion, the best PF in the league.

vCash
    Jones to the D-League.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12