Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcup View Post
    Disagreed. This type of loss is not what was needed. A loss is one thing, but a loss like this is unnecessary. You have to wonder what the players are thinking about the quality of guys and coaches. Gameplan was bad and is never adjusted. What do the players think about the coaching at times when we don't adjust and continue to get piss pounded?

This team is lifeless from an emotional standpoint and gutless from a physicality standpoint. That starts at the top.
    Probably the same way the Houston Texans felt after playing the Packers.

~ * ~ MINISTER OF DEFENSE ~*~

vCash
    does Mike McCarthy need to be shown the door? should a coach with a winning record be fired?

vCash
    we've had plenty losses to spark better play. we could've lost that game in detroit and we'd be sitting here at 6-5. that win streak was masked a little by inferior opponents (exception: Houston). dare i say this is all due to injuries?
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu

vCash
    It's clear this team cannot beat top opponents with all the injuries right now. When everyone comes back it'll be better, but the OL is not going to change for the rest of the year. They gotta coach em' up or scour that waiver wire. Jared Allen and Peppers have to be salivating to play that OL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alabastertubby View Post
    does Mike McCarthy need to be shown the door? should a coach with a winning record be fired?
    he won the ****ing superbowl 2 years ago, went 15-1 and now has the team 7-4 (should be 8-3) despite crippling injuries. if MM should be fired, almsot everyr coach in the league should be fired
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    I think it shows that our oline is terrible without Bulaga. We need a left tackle badly and a young starting center. Our pass rush is still terrible. The good thing we have going for us is that we started 6 rookies and 1st year players on D. This is good playing time and experience for these young guys and in a year or two our d will hopefully be like the Ravens D a few years ago. We need Oline help badly!!!!

Dcup is offline In loving memory..Hawkeye
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power:24477945
    he won the ****ing superbowl 2 years ago, went 15-1 and now has the team 7-4 (should be 8-3) despite crippling injuries. if MM should be fired, almsot everyr coach in the league should be fired
    Yeah I agree. He doesn't need to be fired, but he needs to man up and change some things around. I'll be interested to hear what he has to say to the media today.
    If I facepalmed any harder I would have cracked my own skull.

vCash
    i am not pushing for MM to be fired. let's be clear. but i think that Andy Reed is out of a job we should at least look at Reed or Bill Cowher is he decides he wants to coach again. with coach Mike we will always see a power passing game that ignores the run. i rage against the crap ZBS Green Bay runs. does Aaron have to be IR'ed before we dump it? we will see undisciplined play more than we should. how many times can a guy say we need to follow thru with fundamentals? we will live and die on Rodgers back. can Mike change? sure i guess but his history tells us it's not likely.

vCash
    i am not pushing for MM to be fired. let's be clear. but i think that Andy Reed is out of a job we should at least look at Reed or Bill Cowher is he decides he wants to coach again. with coach Mike we will always see a power passing game that ignores the run. i rage against the crap ZBS Green Bay runs. does Aaron have to be IR'ed before we dump it? we will see undisciplined play more than we should. how many times can a guy say we need to follow thru with fundamentals? we will live and die on Rodgers back. can Mike change? sure i guess but his history tells us it's not likely.
    Cowher has been out of the game for to long IMO. Andy Reed and MM are very similar so i don't see any changes with him as HC, plus i don't feel like his heart is in it anymore. MM hasn't been a huge run guy but he has been running the ball more as of late. It's funny cause when we pound the ball people complain that we are running it too much. I do agree we need to be more creative with our RB unit and maybe if we upgraded our OC that could possibly change.

vCash
    totally disagree with you on the running back situation as far as GB and Philly. Philly lives on a power RB and a one that can catch. we live on one that blocks well, remember Jackson? a great blocking RB. he could not gain a yard to save his life but in 3'rd down he blocked. i would rather have a RB that got that first down. Cohwer is a leader of men. if there is one flaw of coach Mike he does not know how to lead. he kinda's.

vCash
    totally disagree with you on the running back situation as far as GB and Philly. Philly lives on a power RB and a one that can catch. we live on one that blocks well, remember Jackson? a great blocking RB. he could not gain a yard to save his life but in 3'rd down he blocked. i would rather have a RB that got that first down. Cohwer is a leader of men. if there is one flaw of coach Mike he does not know how to lead. he kinda's.
    lol then why doesn't he use McCoy like he should? He has used to run it a lot more but he was always a passing first kind of guy. You are right about Cowher but there is a lot more to being a HC then just being a leader of men. I just think he is past his prime as HC but that's just my opinion.

vCash
    can you imagine with the guys we have if TT drafted a power RB that could catch how much better we could be? say we lose Jennings and Finley it totally changes our play
    calling.

Dcup is offline In loving memory..Hawkeye
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Cowher has been out of the game for to long IMO. Andy Reed and MM are very similar so i don't see any changes with him as HC, plus i don't feel like his heart is in it anymore. MM hasn't been a huge run guy but he has been running the ball more as of late. It's funny cause when we pound the ball people complain that we are running it too much. I do agree we need to be more creative with our RB unit and maybe if we upgraded our OC that could possibly change.
    So you want to fire Clements?

can you imagine with the guys we have if TT drafted a power RB that could catch how much better we could be? say we lose Jennings and Finley it totally changes our play
    calling.
    How many power backs are good at catching the ball out of the backfield? They are far and few between my friend. In fact, I can't even think of any of the top of my head.
    If I facepalmed any harder I would have cracked my own skull.

vCash
    Im not saying Fire Clements but maybe demote him and bring a new OC in

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12