Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

This loss is what we needed

This loss will light a fire under them. Matthews and Jennings know they need to get back now. Woodson will be back soon. Title run begins now.

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    No loss is a good loss but I do agree with you. I expected them to loose in NY while there whole bye week the reporters were just ripping them and lit a fire under them. It does scare me the last 2 times we played them home and away they absolutely dominated us because we most likley will have to see them in the playoffs if we want to get another ring.

vCash
    The Calvary to the rescue I would love nothing more than to believe we are going back to the Big Show.....
    ~
    It's not just this lose that worries me going forward it's the ability to match up with San Fran. The Giants again. Atlanta. Where do we actually stack up to them if we make it to the playoffs?
    ~

vCash
    When healthy, I think we can match up and compete with anyone as long as #12 is our QB. Buuttt we aren't healthy ad haven't been all year. Getting clay back is by far the most important. I personally wouldn't play him till he is 110% ready and ready for the stretch run.

vCash
    I would agree with this. I mean it is tough to beat a team twice in the same year so here is to hoping we see the G men again in the playoffs and return the favor.

Our pass rush was nearly non excistent last night and I know Clay and Wood would have changed that.

Not to mention we really can't play any worse than we did last night. Not worried at thsi point, I think they'll learn from this and move on.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    On top of having all the other injuries it really hurts having our last 2 years first round draft picks on IR.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by time4change View Post
    On top of having all the other injuries it really hurts having our last 2 years first round draft picks on IR.
    3 years if you count Sherrod on the PUP.

vCash
    We just seem to lack any kind of emotion. Everyone from top to bottom remains as plain faced as they possibly can. You may say we needed this and maybe your right. Maybe this is one of those turning point games but I don't think we needed a loss this bad. The Giants just completely dominated us in every phase last night. Hopefully we can get most of our key players who are injured back over the next couple of weeks and get a run going. I still think we can win out the rest of our schedule with the Chicago game being a toss up. I just think everyone on that team needs to look at themselves in the mirror and figure it out. We need a spark from somewhere.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtardz View Post
    We just seem to lack any kind of emotion. Everyone from top to bottom remains as plain faced as they possibly can. You may say we needed this and maybe your right. Maybe this is one of those turning point games but I don't think we needed a loss this bad. The Giants just completely dominated us in every phase last night. Hopefully we can get most of our key players who are injured back over the next couple of weeks and get a run going. I still think we can win out the rest of our schedule with the Chicago game being a toss up. I just think everyone on that team needs to look at themselves in the mirror and figure it out. We need a spark from somewhere.
    Agreed 100%. We shrug off criticism, say "we didn't execute," move on to the next game, repeat the same mistakes, and never fix the problems. There's no accountability and no one that gets angry over a loss. That's great that players were "embarrassed" by the loss (they absolutely should be), but I want to see them do something about it for once.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

Dcup is offline In loving memory..Hawkeye
    vCash
    Disagreed. This type of loss is not what was needed. A loss is one thing, but a loss like this is unnecessary. You have to wonder what the players are thinking about the quality of guys and coaches. Gameplan was bad and is never adjusted. What do the players think about the coaching at times when we don't adjust and continue to get piss pounded?

This team is lifeless from an emotional standpoint and gutless from a physicality standpoint. That starts at the top.
    If I facepalmed any harder I would have cracked my own skull.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcup View Post
    Disagreed. This type of loss is not what was needed. A loss is one thing, but a loss like this is unnecessary. You have to wonder what the players are thinking about the quality of guys and coaches. Gameplan was bad and is never adjusted. What do the players think about the coaching at times when we don't adjust and continue to get piss pounded?

This team is lifeless from an emotional standpoint and gutless from a physicality standpoint. That starts at the top.
    Probably the same way the Houston Texans felt after playing the Packers.

~ * ~ MINISTER OF DEFENSE ~*~

vCash
    The Pack does not win the battle on either line. The offensive line gets no push in the run game. They get man handled in pass protection. Back ups or not at some point you'd think they would get tired of getting pushed around. As far as the defense I think the scheme is poor. I think the talent is there but I think the rest of the league has caught on to Dom Capers scheme.

vCash
    we won 5 in a row befiore this. you knew we'd lsoe eventually. blow out or close lose, its still one game. move on and beat the vikes next week
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    I know some key defensive players will be back, and Jennings will help the offense, but the Bulaga injury is a serious problem. The oline was garbage last night, and if they feel like they need to help Lang, Newhouse is going to get blown up for the rest of the season. That is something we do not have a fix for.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ugottabjoshinme View Post
    I know some key defensive players will be back, and Jennings will help the offense, but the Bulaga injury is a serious problem. The oline was garbage last night, and if they feel like they need to help Lang, Newhouse is going to get blown up for the rest of the season. That is something we do not have a fix for.
    Yeah, this loss isn't what we needed. A new set of offensive tackles is what we need. There's no way we get past the 49ers or Giants if we make the playoffs with this o-line. Bears are going to be tough to beat, too.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast