Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    Btw I've read that RAW will be going back to 2 hours sometime in the near future
    I read that too but then I read that it was just a rumor... Hopefully they will change it back

Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    I miss the old days when they would have 1 roster for both RAW and Smackdown and they would just flip flop between the shows. I'm not so sure they could do that nowadays because the overall talent isn't what it used to be when you had guys like Triple H, Rock, Austin etc to look forward to
    I think they could... Some guys don't need to be on TV & some others could be used in a faction or just a mouthpiece (manager) for others. The heavyweight division alone could be Cena, Punk, Orton, DB, Sheamus, and maybe Ziggler soon

vCash
    Btw for those of you who didn't see Smackdown:

Following up on the beatdown at the end of RAW DB & Kane had a backstage segment where they didn't argue, for like the first time ever, and even came together ending it with a "YES YES YES" before taking part in a 6 man tag where they actually worked together, nobody pulled any shenanigans on eachother, and Kane voluntarily tagged in DB after chokeslamming Darren Young to let DB put on the Yes Lock for the win.

So is this a change in WWE's approach to the tag team, or will they have forgotten all about it tomorrow on RAW? We'll see. It is possible they will be helping out Ryback against Punk & cronies in the near future.

And I still think it's possible Brad Maddox returns as a face to help out Ryback because Paul Heyman screwed him over when he had the match weeks ago (Heyman promised to help him when they had their little talk, but Heyman subsequently left him hanging).

vCash
    I would figure the shield make there in ring debut at tlc.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by _Supreme_ View Post
    Btw for those of you who didn't see Smackdown:

Following up on the beatdown at the end of RAW DB & Kane had a backstage segment where they didn't argue, for like the first time ever, and even came together ending it with a "YES YES YES" before taking part in a 6 man tag where they actually worked together, nobody pulled any shenanigans on eachother, and Kane voluntarily tagged in DB after chokeslamming Darren Young to let DB put on the Yes Lock for the win.

So is this a change in WWE's approach to the tag team, or will they have forgotten all about it tomorrow on RAW? We'll see. It is possible they will be helping out Ryback against Punk & cronies in the near future.

And I still think it's possible Brad Maddox returns as a face to help out Ryback because Paul Heyman screwed him over when he had the match weeks ago (Heyman promised to help him when they had their little talk, but Heyman subsequently left him hanging).
    It makes sense to turn DB fully face and have Kane and Bryan get along for a while. They could make the arguing more of a spot than the entire gimmick. With the Shield beat down, it makes sense for them to become Team Friendship now LOL! Eventually they will break down, but there is no reason for them to drop the belts anytime soon.

I agree that Maddox should return as a face. He has a good look for a face and can easily gain the fans by helping Ryback.

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061