vCash
    Nice ending

vCash
    Wonder if Lesnar will be apart of this

vCash
    Shield is awesome

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac:24474019
    Cole you never asked the obvious. Are they working for Heyman.
    I was thinking the same. Dumb question to close raw with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    Shield is awesome
    agree

vCash
    This was actually a pretty good RAW. Had a couple of good matches, add the ending and success!
    Wolves

vCash
    Shield is gonna be a good group but I think what would make it better is a face group for them to go up against like the old days

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    Ziggler and Bryan job again. Still have no clue if Bryan is a face or a heel but either way I am calling BS on that Kane won that poll. Also what is the point of having Cena win clean there. Why would they not have the match end in some sort of DQ leading to a match at TLC between the two. Awful booking again I thought. I have no clue what that fued is anymore and am really getting sick of what they are trying to do or force AJ on us still. But hey at least Sandow can job to Cena on Wednesday now.

Ryback at the beginning was awful. That took way too long for nothing and good thing they still aren't promoting the Bully campaign as that was basically Ryback. I have no idea why writers do this with faces where they think they can write them as being bullies and we all are suppose to cheer them but when heels do it we are suppose to boo them. Also Ryback, if you are going to interupt Vickie and say you are not done talking then do it when she first starts talking not a minute after she is done with her sentence you roided up moron.

Things I did like. Cole once again mentioning about 20 times that Tamina is Snukas daughter in a 2 minute time frame. Its like he gets paid extra everytime he mentions that. Cole trying to build heat for Kofi/Barrett with Kofi being ahead of him on the 50 most sexiest WWE stars list. IS THAT REALLY A THING?

Also I liked the ending and how they are giving the shield time to get a lot of heat on them. I think this will really help Ryback continue with building him up even though he sucks. Love The Shield the name and how they are here to save us from the injustice. Dean Ambrose came off in 20 seconds a bigger star just by his promo than about 3/4's the roster could even try right now. Like how they made Reigns the enforcer type too that easily.

Also liked the Cesaro/Sheamus match. Two bulls going at each other.

Id give the show 4 out of 10 because I still only watched about 30 minutes after fast forwarding through most and ended up falling asleep on the show in the last hour just to wake up this morning to finish it. Need to end the 3 hours. JUST TOO F'ING LONG.

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SACNYY View Post
    Ambrose acts like the Joker from Dark Knight.

Your Moms Best Friend.

vCash
    Good show. Some really nice matches too

Only thing I didn't like is that DB has to job to someone like Mysterio. There is no point to it other than to give the crowd their cheap feelgood moment.

It's funny because this is exactly related to the message Ambrose/Rollins/Reigns supposedly want to send: opposing matches/win-losses being nothing more than a popularity contest.

The match itself was good enough, but I already knew DB would be losing when it started. Something I noticed was that at a certain point in the match DB wanted to lock Mysterio into that bridge submission move he has, but Mysterio didn't want it or couldn't do it at that moment, so DB didn't go through with it. Didn't Mysterio have back issues in the past? Maybe it has to do with that.

Ziggler will probably get his share of success over Cena in the near future when that feud evolves, so I can live with that for now.

vCash
    And I still have the feeling Brad Maddox will help Ryback and become a face when he returns.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    Ziggler and Bryan job again. Still have no clue if Bryan is a face or a heel but either way I am calling BS on that Kane won that poll. Also what is the point of having Cena win clean there. Why would they not have the match end in some sort of DQ leading to a match at TLC between the two. Awful booking again I thought. I have no clue what that fued is anymore and am really getting sick of what they are trying to do or force AJ on us still. But hey at least Sandow can job to Cena on Wednesday now.
    They were both hard fought matches. Just because they both lost doesn't mean they "jobbed". RyBack's first month or two of wrestling were jobs but not what happened to Ziggler & Bryan. Plus they could lead this into TLC with an added stipulation like a tables match or something.

I just want a ladder match between Kane/DB, PTP, Rey/Sin Cara, & Gabriel/Kidd... Haven't had a match like that in years

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HouRealCoach View Post
    They were both hard fought matches. Just because they both lost doesn't mean they "jobbed". RyBack's first month or two of wrestling were jobs but not what happened to Ziggler & Bryan. Plus they could lead this into TLC with an added stipulation like a tables match or something.

I just want a ladder match between Kane/DB, PTP, Rey/Sin Cara, & Gabriel/Kidd... Haven't had a match like that in years
    I get that they didn't full out job and get squashed but what was the point in really having Mysterio and Cena go over. What do they do now that Cena has already beat Ziggler. There will probably be a Ziggler attack on Cena in the near future leading to a stip match at TLC but they could have easily had something like Vickie and AJ coming out where Tamina attacks AJ from behind continuing that and then having a no contest between Ziggler and Cena as Cena goes to help AJ instead of just having Cena limp back in and FU Zigs. Just don't like that myself. They make Ziggler look very strong one week and then go to have him getting pinned the very next week. Last week I thought they were really going to start making him look like a tough Heel leading up to a WHC run in the very near future but then they just throw out this match and of course have to have Cena pin him.

Same thing with Titus O'Neil. The guy completely gets himself over on his own one week just by doing commentary and then the next week he is made to look like a scrub against Ryback. They couldnt put anybody else in that match to make Ryback look whatever they want him to look as at the beginning of the show. I just don't understand the bookings sometimes with WWE I guess is what upsets me with the show.

And I did like both matches but that is because I think you can put Ziggler and DB right now with anybody in the ring and they will make it look good. Ziggler is continually reminding me of HBK with the bumps and how he acts to those as well as the story telling he can do in the ring. DB is much the same but more in a technical way I believe. I think the only person on the roster these two would have trouble with making look good in the ring would be Khali. That match was just awful to watch.
    Last edited by ottograham14; 11-27-2012 at 10:02 AM.

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

vCash
    How Khali still has a job is just baffling.

Cesaro just continues to impress. His torture rack side slam move was sick... he looked like he was carrying around a cruiserweight. So many great young guys on the roster... by law of averages they almost have to have a few of these guys become new stars right? They can't possibly derail all of them can they?

Totally agree on the booking though - it's sooo inconsistent from week to week. Ziggler goes over Orton twice last week only to lose clean. O'neil gets over on commentary last week and squashed this week. They don't allow for any continuity.

And what's with Vickie? She's been horrible ... she messes up more than Laurinitis used to. She's always stuttering and hesitating.. they need her removed from that role stat.. and have AJ turn on Cena and align herself with Ziggler. Would be great for both of em.
    Last edited by Fadilles; 11-27-2012 at 10:17 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadilles View Post
    How Khali still has a job is just baffling.

Cesaro just continues to impress. His torture rack side slam move was sick... he looked like he was carrying around a cruiserweight. So many great young guys on the roster... by law of averages they almost have to have a few of these guys become new stars right? They can't possibly derail all of them can they?

Totally agree on the booking though - it's sooo inconsistent from week to week. Ziggler goes over Orton twice last week only to lose clean. O'neil gets over on commentary last week and squashed this week. They don't allow for any continuity.

And what's with Vickie? She's been horrible ... she messes up more than Laurinitis used to. She's always stuttering and hesitating.. they need her removed from that role stat.. and have AJ turn on Cena and align herself with Ziggler. Would be great for both of em.
    They need to get Flair in their stat as a heel GM. I don't want to see him as a Face GM as for some reason I just hate when he is a face. I would even take HHH in a heel GM fashion as an over powering authority figure like McMahon use to be no matter how played out it has been cause at least he can speak on the mic.

Vickie and Rybacks promo last night was horrendus and felt like it lasted for 10 hours.

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

Page 57 of 61 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast