Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

TNA: IMPACT WRESTLING November 29, 2012

Preview Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast at 8/7c on SpikeTV! If you can't watch IMPACT on Thursday night, make sure to set your DVR to record all the action.

- The countdown continues to December's "Final Resolution" event, featuring Jeff Hardy vs. Bobby Roode for the World Heavyweight Championship! Both Hardy and Roode will be on the huge broadcast - what will happen when champion and challenger go face-to-face?

-Thursday's IMPACT also showcases the return of CHAMPIONSHIP THURSDAY! X Division Champion Rob Van Dam will defend his title on the broadcast - who will IMPACT General Manager Hulk Hogan select to face RVD? Tune in and find out!

-Last week, Austin Aries dropped a bombshell on Hulk Hogan with his accusation about his daughter, Brooke Hogan. How will Hulk, Brooke and Bully Ray react this Thursday night on SpikeTV? Is Aries ready for the potential war he just started with Hulk and Bully Ray?

- Did second-generation star Wes Brisco pass his TNA GUT CHECK? After his tryout match, Brisco will face the judges on Thursday's IMPACT! Will Brisco realize his dream of earning a spot on the roster - or is it back to the proving grounds for the young star?

-Plus, it's a huge tag team war on IMPACT as "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles teams up with "Cowboy" James Storm to take on Christopher Daniels and Kazarian!

All this and much more on the special Thanksgiving broadcast on IMPACT WRESTLING - Thursday 8/7c on SpikeTV!

TNA President Dixie Carter revealed on Twitter that the big announcement for the Lockdown location will be made this Thursday on Impact. She noted that it will be the first time they have ever been to this great city.
    Last edited by metsbulls1025; 11-28-2012 at 12:19 PM.

vCash
    Here is some TNA new that has happened over the past few days.

TNA Wrestling issued the following press release:

ALPHARETTA, GA – November 27, 2012 – MDI Entertainment, LLC, a subsidiary of Scientific Games Corporation (Nasdaq: SGMS), has signed an agreement with TNA Entertainment, LLC, dba IMPACT WRESTLING, to offer lotteries branded instant games featuring some of the biggest names and most recognizable imagery in professional wrestling today. The agreement makes the names and likenesses of more than a dozen wrestling superstars, as well as the logos, marks and artwork of IMPACT WRESTLING, available to lotteries worldwide. Stars like Hulk Hogan, Kurt Angle, Sting, Jeff Hardy, Matt Morgan and Bobby Roode are included, and can be used on instant tickets and promotional materials, as well as in television and radio commercials. They also are available for personal appearances and public service announcements to promote the good causes lottery games support.

"We are extremely pleased to have secured this license, and to be able to give lotteries so many noteworthy options to promote games associated with it," said Steve Saferin, President, Properties Group and Chief Creative Officer for Scientific Games. "In addition to providing the biggest names in wrestling today, IMPACT WRESTLING is offering extraordinary marketing support and incredible prize opportunities. This gives lotteries a chance to reach and inspire wrestling fans – including the often elusive 18-34 age group – in very powerful ways."

IMPACT WRESTLING President Dixie Carter stated, "Working with MDI provides a new marketing platform for IMPACT WRESTLING to connect with our fans through the state lottery programs. Our fans avidly invest in our superstars as they appear on SPIKE TV every Thursday and travel the country on the IMPACT WRESTLING LIVE WORLD TOUR."

IMPACT WRESTLING will work with MDI and lotteries to create 2nd Chance prizes that can include merchandise and trips where winners will be treated to a live taping of the IMPACT WRESTLING television show, a backstage tour and a chance to meet wrestling talent. "IMPACT WRESTLING" is a weekly, two-hour show appearing during prime time on SPIKE TV.

A "Contract-for-a-Day" prize also can be created, in which the winner will be given the trip, plus an on-camera cameo role to be included in an IMPACT WRESTLING pay-per-view live show.

About Scientific Games

Scientific Games Corporation is a global leader in providing customized, end-to-end gaming solutions to lottery and gaming organizations worldwide. Scientific Games' integrated array of products and services includes instant lottery games, lottery gaming systems, terminals and services, and internet applications, as well as server-based interactive gaming terminals and associated gaming control systems. For more information, visit www.scientificgames.com.

vCash
    I heard that John Cena was going to be on this one

vCash
    Mickie James will face Gail Kim.
    TNA President Dixie Carter announced on Her Official Twitter Account that TNA Knockouts Mickie James vs Gail Kim is scheduled for tomorrow's Impact Wrestling broadcast.

"Just spoke w/Brooke (@MizzHogan). Knockouts match for tomorrows #ImpactLIVE on @SpikeTV is @MickieJames v @GailKimItsMe. 2 of the best ever!"
    interested to see who Hogan even has to pick from to see who gets an X match against RVD. without even knowing who is eligible, I'm thinking maybe Christian York will get the match. he wrestled Hardy las tweek and seeing how Hogan loves Hardy and how York was good in the match against Hardy then Hogan will pick York. I think it will come down to York and Joey Ryan. Hogan is going to not pick Joey, and that is going to give more material for Joey/Morgan to work with against Hogan. as for the other 2 options, maybe former champion Zema Ion. other than that, maybe Kenny King? off the top of my head can't even think of another X guy that would be eligible.

vCash
    I saw this on TNAinsider.
    Promoting an upcoming match for World Of Hurt Wrestling, Former TNA Wrestler Matt Hardy spoke with Passing The Torch Radio. During the interview Hardy was asked about the possibility of a Hardy Boys, Matt and Jeff Hardy reuniting in the WWE next year when his brother's TNA contract is up. Matt Hardy responded with a simple comment: “Very likely!”

On the other hand, TNA President Dixie Carter posted a message on her Official Twitter Account yesterday revealing that Hardy was at the TNA offices yesterday and were said to be working on "exciting things together". She wrote:

"Look who was at the TNA office today! @JEFFHARDYBRAND. Lots of exciting things we are working on together. http://lockerz.com/s/264715694"
    not surprising for Matt to say that. Matt has to hope that maybe if Jeff goes back to WWE that he could follow. at this point Matt seems done in either WWE or TNA.

vCash
    Prowrestling.net said to not look into this. They said all signs point to Hardy going back to TNA.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

interested to see who Hogan even has to pick from to see who gets an X match against RVD. without even knowing who is eligible, I'm thinking maybe Christian York will get the match. he wrestled Hardy las tweek and seeing how Hogan loves Hardy and how York was good in the match against Hardy then Hogan will pick York. I think it will come down to York and Joey Ryan. Hogan is going to not pick Joey, and that is going to give more material for Joey/Morgan to work with against Hogan. as for the other 2 options, maybe former champion Zema Ion. other than that, maybe Kenny King? off the top of my head can't even think of another X guy that would be eligible.
    Kenny King? What exactly happend to that guy?

vCash
    King went on vacation after his short run. He is still under contract and the last few weeks was on Xplosion. That is TNA's 2nd show that airs overseas.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

I think you called it here. It does make alot of sense that Hogan would pick York over Joey Ryan, to progress his issues with Ryan/Morgan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHawk1123 View Post
    I heard that John Cena was going to be on this one
    That would complete the Hogan rip-off that he is. Cena as the leader of A&8's just like Hogan/nWo lol

vCash
    Kenny King is in Orlando today.

vCash
    rumor that Velvet Sky has resigned with TNA.
    Multiple websites have noted that PWInsider's elite section broke news that TNA has quietly re-signed Velvet Sky. This is why she has seemingly disappeared from the indies. No word yet on when she will return but it will likely be in early 2013. This is something that Dixie Carter wanted done herself.

vCash
    I am glad. Missed looking at her.

vCash
    finally back to being live after 2 weeks of being taped.

vCash
    I'm here tonight boysssss..been awhile, i've been reading all the Impacts recaps I've missed! Also Kenny King tweeted kind of teasing he'd be on Impact tonight.
    Eastern Illinois Class of 2012'

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast