Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 762
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    75,313
    vCash
    1500

    11/26/2012 - NBA GameThread

    Monday, November 26th


    ___

    Barclays Center, Brooklyn
    Time: 7:00 PM ET



    ___


    Location: Verizon Center, Washington D.C.
    Time: 7:00 PM ET



    mmm


    Location: The Palace, Auburn Hills
    Time: 7:30 PM ET



    vvv


    Location: United Center, Chicago
    Time: 8:00 PM ET



    ccc


    Location: FedExForum, Memphis
    Time: 8:00 PM ET



    BBB


    Location: Chesapeake Energy Arena, Oklahoma City
    Time: 8:00 PM ET



    vvv


    Location: Energy Solutions Arena, Salt Lake City
    Time: 9:00 PM ET



    vvv


    Location: Staples Center, Los Angeles
    Time: 10:30 PM ET



    #3in5


    <3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    5,165
    vCash
    1500
    Knicks @ Nets
    Spurs @ Wizards
    Blazers @ Pistons
    Bucks @ Bulls
    Cavs @ Grizzlies
    Cats @ Thunder
    Nuggets @ Jazz
    Hornets @ Clippers
    <3

    lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    28,948
    vCash
    1500
    Knicks vs Nets


    Free As Seagull.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    3,433
    vCash
    1500
    Ahhhhh I won't be home from work until about 9 PM...I MUST see some of the Knicks vs Nets game!


    Nets '13-'14 Season: 44-38 (Last Season 49-33)
    Quote Originally Posted by elledaddy View Post
    They COULD win but so can IND,NYK,CHI....
    Im picking the NETS to lose to IND in the first round in the 4/5 matchup
    Quote me
    _____________________________________________
    Yankees & Nets

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Camden NJ
    Posts
    8,609
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    Knicks vs Nets
    The atmosphere is going to be insane.

    PSD mods are gonna have to be out in force.

    The game itself should be really fun.


    Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    29,509
    vCash
    500
    Wouldn't be surprised at all if Charlotte stole a win in OKC.

    Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,714
    vCash
    34875
    Games to watch
    Bucks-Bulls

    Nuggets-Jazz

    Knicks-Nets

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    4,734
    vCash
    1500
    Knicks @ Nets
    Spurs @ Wizards
    Blazers @ Pistons
    Bucks @ Bulls
    Cavs @ Grizzlies
    Bobcats @ Thunder
    Nuggets @ Jazz
    Hornets @ Clippers


    NYK
    NYY
    STJ
    BIG D
    NYR
    JUVE

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,317
    vCash
    1500
    The day has come.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Stumble Inn UES
    Posts
    5,611
    vCash
    1500
    I am thoroughly looking forward to this game.

    Chandler hasnt been playing too great defensively and Lopez has been looking great offensively. I expect them to go after that matchup early and often.

    Jason Kidd on Joe Johnson is another matchup I expect them to exploit. When they played in the preseason, Johnson played bully ball with Kidd and really couldnt be stopped.

    Carmelo is on fire, BK will have a tough time with that, regardless of how good Wallace is.

    This game is going to be a lot closer than I originally thought. Earlier in the year I thought the Knicks would beat em down pretty good. This will probably be a pretty close game.
    Go Knicks!

    All time

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Camden NJ
    Posts
    8,609
    vCash
    1500
    For the sake of PSD and Knicks fans especially, fans better hope the Nets lose. If the Nets win you might have to pre-ban DMF


    Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New Jersey We Go Hard
    Posts
    9,248
    vCash
    1500
    Knicks cant rebound and Nets have Evans and Humphries, Nets will get so many extra possesions.

    It takes a real LEGEND to win a championship in Brooklyn, and I think we've found that special person. Deron Williams only a matter of time before the gold comes home. If there is one guy who can do it, its you! We love you Deron and hope you retire in Brooklyn!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    16,620
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandIcedZ View Post
    I am thoroughly looking forward to this game.

    Chandler hasnt been playing too great defensively and Lopez has been looking great offensively. I expect them to go after that matchup early and often.

    Jason Kidd on Joe Johnson is another matchup I expect them to exploit. When they played in the preseason, Johnson played bully ball with Kidd and really couldnt be stopped.

    Carmelo is on fire, BK will have a tough time with that, regardless of how good Wallace is.

    This game is going to be a lot closer than I originally thought. Earlier in the year I thought the Knicks would beat em down pretty good. This will probably be a pretty close game.
    Have you SEEN Gerald this year? Arguably the worst starter in the NBA this year so far.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Stumble Inn UES
    Posts
    5,611
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Have you SEEN Gerald this year? Arguably the worst starter in the NBA this year so far.
    Honestly, I havent caught nearly as many Net games as I would have liked. I do like to have a life outside of sports at times haha.

    Either way it will definitely be a fun game.
    Go Knicks!

    All time

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New Jersey We Go Hard
    Posts
    9,248
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Have you SEEN Gerald this year? Arguably the worst starter in the NBA this year so far.
    Worst starter? what.....

    It takes a real LEGEND to win a championship in Brooklyn, and I think we've found that special person. Deron Williams only a matter of time before the gold comes home. If there is one guy who can do it, its you! We love you Deron and hope you retire in Brooklyn!

Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •