Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash

Guys you'd like to see get more minutes

I don't know about you all, but I know I've been dying to see Asik get starting minutes for a couple of years now. His per36 minute stats were awesome in Chi-town, and so far he's not disapointing.

But there are still a lot of guys who aren't getting minutes that I'd like to see get more.

I think most Detroit fans will agree with me when I say that Drummond needs more minutes. The guy is averaging 12 boards a game per36, and 14 points, which is impressive considering they really aren't running a lot of plays for him.

Another rookie who is posting impressive per36 stat is the Bucks' Jon Henson. I haven't gotten to watch any Bucks games (I honestly can't remember watching hte Bucks since Sam Cassell and Ray Allen were there lol), but his per36 stats are crazy for a rookie: 18+ points and 12+ rebounds a game? Insane! He's putting up better numbers than Larry Sanders (though the Bucks might be trying to increase his trade value as I heard he is on the block?!?!?)

I'm also curious to see what Josh Harrekkson is capable of doing with starting minutes. I figured that when he signed with miami he'd get more minutes, since they really don't have a center, but, c'est la vie. He has been playing well in the 3.3 minutes he's been getting... lol.

So who are you guys curious to see get more minutes?
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

vCash
    I'd like to see the Lakers give Jodie Meeks a consistent 15-20 minutes a game, he's been playing better as of late with increased minutes and it would been both the Lakers and Kobe's legs throughout the season.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Hasheem Thabeet.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Jimmy Butler

vCash
    Players that I would like to see get more minutes is every player on my fantasy basketball team. If they get more minutes, they will get more stats. If they get more stats, I win

vCash
    Jerryd Bayless...guy should be a starter.

vCash
    Gramdre Grammond.

vCash
    ed davis and T-ross
    "My hate for this clown grows every second when he speaks and I'm eating I put my food down because I don't want to throw up it's sickning." - BklynKnicks3

Legendary stuff.

vCash
    Jordan Hamilton

vCash
    ed davis.

vCash
    Drummond.

I think if he was getting 30+ minutes (like he deserves) he would average at least 12, 10, and 2 blocks.

When hes on the court hes almost always our best player.

Its pretty scary considering most "experts" said he was so raw that he wouldn't be ready for at least 3+ years.
    Last edited by Gators123; 11-26-2012 at 05:33 PM.

vCash
    I agree with Drummond. No idea why the bucks don't let Henson play. Watching them the other night Harris is not a future starter and ersan is rather unimpressive this season.

I'd love to see the Rockets let Terrence Jones play a bit more.

Jae Crowder for my Mavs.

vCash
    Andre Drum.

Lawrence Frank is a ****ing idiot for not starting him and giving him only 16 minutes per game when hes been like our best player.

**** you

vCash
    More minutes: Jeff Teague, Zaza Pachulia, Anthony Morrow, and Ivan Johnson.

Fewer (or no) minutes: Johan Petro, Anthony Tolliver, Devin Harris, Deshawn Stevenson.

Everyone else: You're good.

vCash
    Marcus ****ing Camby

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast