Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Terrible news.

But this is Wilson's chance to have an impact. Hope he's working hard on his blocking because his most important job is still to protect Eli.

Does Hynoski also get an expanded role now?
    Go Grab My Belt

vCash
    This is really, really, really bad news. We can't just say give the rock to Wilson because we are down to 2 RB's. We really need the 9ers to cut Jacobs right now lol.

Addai will be signed by the end of the day.

Great game but **** consequences with KP likely out for significant time again and Brown done for the year.

We better not run Bradshaw into the ground...

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    **** me

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    No. He's a true blocking FB. Doesn't get many carries in the Giants offense.

Quote Originally Posted by GMenFanSince90 View Post
    This is really, really, really bad news. We can't just say give the rock to Wilson because we are down to 2 RB's. We really need the 9ers to cut Jacobs right now lol.

Addai will be signed by the end of the day.

Great game but **** consequences with KP likely out for significant time again and Brown done for the year.

We better not run Bradshaw into the ground...

And Bradshaw is already beat to hell. If you noticed yesterday, when Wilson started getting carries he was very very conservative. Found the hole and ran to protect the ball. Didn't want to do anything to jeopardize losing a spot. So if he's getting carries he'll need to go back to that preseason version of himself and blow it up.

But the Giants worked out Addai during the bye week with the injuries they already had, so gotta believe he'll be signed now.

vCash
    Apparently they also worked out Torain: http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...s-running-game

He'd be the better replacement for Brown IMO. Tougher goal line guy, but with Bradshaw beat up maybe Addai is the guy; somebody who COULD be a #1 if called upon.

vCash
    god only knows why coughlin kept everyone in the entire ****ing game. he's smarter than that. ****ing idiot

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    Brown isn't a starter. Why do ppl get that confuse. In reality he did rest his starter which is Bradshaw. But this loss SUCKS!

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Brown isn't a starter. Why do ppl get that confuse. In reality he did rest his starter which is Bradshaw. But this loss SUCKS!
    They split carries. For all practical purposes Brown is a starter and as soon as they had a 3 score lead or at least late in the 3rd, Wilson should have had every carry. Not sure why Eli was out as long as he was.

vCash
    Well when Ward broke his fibula, Bradshaw was a rookie and stepped in and killed it through the playoffs. Hopefully we see the same thing here from Wilson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    Actually I take back what I said. Hynoski actually had an expanded role last time Brown went down. Even was out there as the only back in shotgun formations (mostly for blocking). SO maybe we'll see more of him. I just doubt he'll get carries or at least no more than 1 or 2 in a game. Could be a good short yardage option though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Well when Ward broke his fibula, Bradshaw was a rookie and stepped in and killed it through the playoffs. Hopefully we see the same thing here from Wilson.
    Let's not jinxed it

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    time to see what Wilson got..

vCash
    Giants: RB Andre Brown headed to IR, designated to return

By Alex Raskin | CBSSports.com

Giants RB Andre Brown is headed to IR, but not necessarily for the entire season, coach Tom Coughlin said Monday.

Brown, who broke his fibula in Sunday's win over the Green Bay Packers, has been designated for short-term IR, meaning he could potentially return after eight weeks.

So if Brown is to play again this season, the Giants need to make the Super Bowl.

Coughlin said the decision to use the short-term designation will provide “incentive” and “motivation” for Brown, who had a breakout eight-touchdown, 384-yard season.

The Giants will have an open roster spot, and since they have only two healthy running backs -- Ahmad Bradshaw and David Wilson -- Coughlin said they'll have to consider adding another back.
    http://www.cbssports.com/general/blo...ated-to-return

vCash
    Tom Coughlin has talk with David Wilson as rookie prepares for bigger role

By Jenny Vrentas/The Star-Ledger
    on November 29, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Tom Coughlin didn't say much about what was said, but the Giants coach did say he and first-round pick David Wilson "have talked" as the rookie prepares to take on a larger role in the Giants' backfield.

With Andre Brown on short-term injured reserve, the Giants will need Wilson to shoulder more of the rushing load behind starter Ahmad Bradshaw. Wilson has carried the ball just 24 times for 102 yards and a touchdown this season.

"Ratchet it up," Coughlin said. "He's ready to go."

Coughlin added "he's got to go," given the circumstance, but how do they know he's up to the task?

"We've had people that have had to step up in the past when situations like this have arisen, and we put a lot of responsibility on their shoulders," Coughlin said. "It's time for him. He's a first-round draft choice. He's a talented kid. He got some plays the other night, which was a good thing, so we'll go from there."

Bradshaw has at times been very productive this season, but he has been bothered by a bruised bone in his foot that has cut into his practice time. He carried the ball 30 and 27 times in back-to-back-games earlier in the season, before the bone was injured, and his load has been eased a bit in recent weeks by Brown's effectiveness.

Coughlin indicated Bradshaw's number of carries may increase a bit again in Brown's absence.

"Ahmad's got it all. He's had the experience, he's been the pass protector, he's caught the ball out of the backfield, he's running the ball," Coughlin said. "So hopefully we can extend that a little bit further. And yet go ahead and develop and get some snaps out of David, and perhaps someone else as well."

The Giants added two running backs Tuesday -- Kregg Lumpkin, who will wear No. 38, and Ryan Torain, who will wear No. 41 -- and Coughlin said "it's a possibility" they'll be able to play Monday night at Washington.

"They had outstanding workouts, and we're in a need position there, and that's why we signed two of them," Coughlin said. "We're going to get them on the practice field today and basically they'll have some scout team reps and they’ll have a rep or two with the offensive team, and we'll go from there."
    http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2..._with_dav.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12