Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

What changes would you like too see made?

pretty self explanatory....I would like to see us totally move away from the ZBS and go back to a power run type of run game....I would also like to see each coach evaluated, and either replaced if needed, or reaasigned to a position they are more accustomed too ( Edgar Bennett should not be coaching Receivers)....let me know what you guys think..

vCash
    I think we have pretty much talked about everything we would like to see changed. But the reality is that what we have now is what we are going to have the rest of the season. The biggest issue right now is the OL but it the OL we are going to have the rest of the way cause we don't have any depth. They are just going to have to go do some soul searching and man up. MM is going to have to look in the mirror and make some more adjustments.
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji

vCash
    we need a new O line. they're all garbage, save for Saturday, but he's old.
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu

vCash
    If Sherrod can stand up put him at RT - I realize that the Giant front four is tough but my goodness the line was manhandled

REC:

TDs:

vCash
    For sure O-Line... And yep it is what it is for this season and to be honest I do not see much change for next season as well.
    ~
    Wish list Duane Brown LT from the Texans. Will it ever happen um nope
    ~
    Ryan Clady LT Denver Again um Nope it will never happen.
    ~
    Jake Long amazing talent having a rough rough season. However a new city might help save his Career.
    ~
    Jermon Bushrod LT Saints would the Saints be stupid enough to let another good lineman go?

Dcup is offline In loving memory..Hawkeye
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21:24461443
    I think we have pretty much talked about everything we would like to see changed. But the reality is that what we have now is what we are going to have the rest of the season. The biggest issue right now is the OL but it the OL we are going to have the rest of the way cause we don't have any depth. They are just going to have to go do some soul searching and man up. MM is going to have to look in the mirror and make some more adjustments.
    This is it Cheese, MM needs to make changes to his gameplans.
    If I facepalmed any harder I would have cracked my own skull.

vCash
    i would have half the team not be injuried
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Personally I think we have a playcalling and execution issue that needs changing, where were the quick passes, I saw alomost no 3 step drops, where were the slants, outs, curls, screens, 5-10 yard stuff, you know staples for the west coast ofense to get the defense creeping up?? are we even a west coast offense?????? Secondly,Ii wish Mr. Rodgers would stop seeking Cobb so much, Mr Finley seems to have a point, the play where he threw a pick, there were 2 other guys wide open, and Aaron pulled out from center and automatically threw it to cobb, where have the days gone when the announcers would show Aaron hitting 9-10 different recievers in a game, when you telegraph your offense and build it around 1 damn player this is what happens, I think it's half MM and Half AR, they are infatuated with Cobb, and there are som many other options, play football and quit over thinking this SH&*! Super frustrating to see AR play like this, he has tunnel vision sometimes, in his defense he was under pressure, but I don't feel he hit receivers when they were open, he was too busy tring to find Cobb, it was obvious when he had time, and when he rolled out 18 is where it was going. So I want to see the play calling changed, and execution changed, like we used to do, throw it to whos open.

vCash
    i will jump on the let's dump the Zone Blocking Scheme. it simply does not work in Green Bay. one of the reasons Favre had the played as long as he did was he had a power O line. Rodgers career is on the line and it bothers me that he is running for his life game in and game out. also does the O line know how to run block? with the focus on passing it seems like blocking for runs is unknown. resign Jennings. our WR core is not stepping up with the exception of Cobb. Jordy will never be a number 1 guy. he is squarely a number two and disappears in big games. good bye Finley. let him go. draft another TE or let Crabtree play. Capers needs to be coaching on some other team. it's sickening seeing Green Bay's D at the bottom in stats year in and out.
    Last edited by alabastertubby; 11-26-2012 at 02:22 PM.

vCash
    so if we abandon the ZBS, what guys do we have that would fit a power un line? would we be looking at having to replace all of our olineman? or would these guys be fine in that scheme?

vCash
    I think Philly should give us back Jenkins
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji

vCash
    I think GB Football Fan is sorta onto something. Its something I've thought of too, and I wonder if we are focusing too much on Cobb. Like Rodgers said in 2010 after Finley got hurt, he thought the offense was sputtering because they put too much emphasis getting Finley the ball.

I think we may be doing this with Cobb this year. Look at the routes Jones and Nelson have been running. They both line up outside of the numbers, and they both rarely get inside the numbers. They run some variation of a stop or a go. Then they have Cobb work the middle of the and try to get him the ball in open space. If that doesn't work, then most times we seem to be kinda screwed. I do think that we still need to diagram some plays to get him isolated in space, but we also need to run more slants and crossing routes for Jones, Nelson and Jennings when he's back.

Maybe I'm reading into it too much, or maybe MM struggles to call plays against two deep coverages, but I think that's one of the main issues with the offense. We used to always be so effective because you didn't know who was going to beat you. Now it almost seems like we try to force feed who's going to beat you.

vCash
    AMEN! Very true and well stated, hope MM and AR are following

vCash
    need o line

saturday blows, newhouse will look like a god on one play then absolute dog **** the next, lang has had a pretty poor season and eds is nothing but a back up you can get through A game with

d line would be nice too and a different o coordinator

vCash
    To be honest I have relatively a lot that I'd change. You make a good point about the ZBS. I'd definitely like the power runs. Pull the G/C, I think EDS would really value in that system. I'm okay with Edgar Bennett as our receivers coach. I see him as having a lot of knowledge of the game. This one might come as a surprise, but I'd like to get rid of Winston Moss. I have yet to see what he brings to the staff. Another thing is I'd go back to the west coast offense. The bread and butter of GB, but I realize we need a RB for that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast