Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    vCash
    I don't think tebow wishes to play for Denver anymore. well elwAy. But he's going somewhere he's wanted next year and will be in a open comPetition down in jacksonville. Perfect match it's his home town, the owner totally is behind him and gannets sucks. Tebow and jones drew will be exciting with the OSU wideout turning the corner next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    I don't think tebow wishes to play for Denver anymore. well elwAy. But he's going somewhere he's wanted next year and will be in a open comPetition down in jacksonville. Perfect match it's his home town, the owner totally is behind him and gannets sucks. Tebow and jones drew will be exciting with the OSU wideout turning the corner next year.
    I enjoyed Tebow while he was here in Denver, but his passing release is all wrong If you'll notice the back of his hand, it is facing the side of his helmet, when it should be facing the sidelines

How nobody corrected that when he was young is beyond me, because he loses a second on his release when he rotates his hand to the normal position just prior to releasing the football

Last edited by duane v; 12-27-2012 at 01:50 PM.
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567