Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby:24814082
    I never liked the drafting of Moreno. Not because of his skills. I thought he could be a good back and now he is showing it. But because we let a guy like Brian Orakpo. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise cause maybe we don't draft Von Miller. But to have Orakpo and Miller as rushers would go down as the best of all time. Drafting Moreno was a blessing in disguise. He has stepped up but I still question him as a player.
    If we drafted orakpo there is no way we draft miller.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    Why would I like that article? You dudes act like I dislike everything elwAy has done. You want me to give him credit for wanting Peyton manning lol. It's Peyton manning dude wth!

My spelling is getting better right! Thanks to iPhone and this big screen and auto correct
    If fact you said Elway and Fox need to be fired. You hated most of all the FAs they looked at brought in and singed including Manning. The only thing I can see you have gotten kinda right is Moreno coming back like he did. I still dont see how you put him on Ray Rice, AP or MJD level but hopefully your right. If he can play like he has been then maybe.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Is it just me or is Moreno running very differently this year (in terms of style)? He's much more McGahee-like, i.e. waiting for blocks to develop, not dancing around, hitting the hole as it develops, not relying on pure explosiveness. His patience and vision have really improved and it shows.

vCash
    He's still hesitating a bit but he is vastly improved in that aspect. His vision is not where I want it to be yet but can't argue with the results.

The biggest difference in his style is that he is no longer reckless. Once he anticipates contact that second arm is covering that ball, he's not swinging it around like an ax and trying to punch someone with the other hand. Still a work in progress but at this rate..McGahee might have to watch his back...b/c Moreno ain't fumbling. McGahee hasn't learned yet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    The biggest difference in his style is that he is no longer reckless. Once he anticipates contact, he hurdles the guy

Fixed that for you!
    asdf

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    But Wright was a stud for us, for many years, and all of a sudden in his prime years, he nowhere near the player he used to be. He needs to go.
    @YoungStuna28

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kubernetes View Post
    Is it just me or is Moreno running very differently this year (in terms of style)? He's much more McGahee-like, i.e. waiting for blocks to develop, not dancing around, hitting the hole as it develops, not relying on pure explosiveness. His patience and vision have really improved and it shows.
    That has been my thought. I think he learned some things by being humbled and watching. I think he has also learned he doesn't have break away speed. I still find it odd that the only back we have that can bust one for longer than 20 yards is out oldest and slowest. But yeah he is running with that same kind of style. Its good to see.

Me and my Boys.

vCash
    Not that it has stopped all together but i have noticed a huge drop off in his stupid dancing after every little thing, it is almost like he learned that he is supposed to be doing that stuff and if and dancing should be done it is when you score a TD
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash

moreno answers the call

I think another big reason that he is playing better is because, in my opinion, the zone blocking scheme fits a shifty back like Marino much better then the power blocking scheme that McDaniels tried to implement. With the zone blocking scheme he can use his lateral agility to hit a whole opening up on the other side of the line and burst through it for a good 5 to 7 yard gain.

vCash
    Over 100 total from mOreno. 80 rush. 50 recievin. Line had trouble opening any holes today though. Gotta run block better as a unit.

vCash

moreno answers the call

Beadles and koppen are simply not strong enough to handle massive loads such as Rubin and Taylor. They are good on our offensive line because we are more of a passing team but they will never be able to handle big 330 pound guys like we saw today

vCash
    Yeah that browns down 3 were big massive guys. They were very stout on the line. Poor Pass rushers but good vs the run

vCash
    Cleveland are a good defensive unit as far as I'm aware. So it was a good effort from our run game I thought. Shame Moreno didn't get a touchdown to go with his all purpose yards but that's just me being selfish cos I started him in my fantasy league.

vCash
    It's about time..... He was the #12 pick out of Georgia and he was supposed to be the second coming of Davis.....
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v View Post
    It's about time..... He was the #12 pick out of Georgia and he was supposed to be the second coming of Davis.....
    ET will say he is better than Davis.

Me and my Boys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    ET will say he is better than Davis.
    Speaking of ET I have a cartoon just for him!!

Link

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast