Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 92
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Down Yonder
    Posts
    9,692
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    It'll be sad as he'll if he takes his talents elsewhere smh. He's finally playing like the guy I once knew at Georgia. If he feels disrespected by the fans and whoever he will walk and well be in the business of giving away talent again. Moreno is better than mcgahee hillman and Hester. I hope we don't lose him. Hopefully manhunts praise will have him stay here with manning.
    Disrespected? WTF has he done to be respected for? Up till the last 4 years he has been a bust. In fact he played so bad he was demoted to the practice squad. If you are going to sit there and say he has been great the whole time he has been you then you are even more of a joke than I thought.


    Oh and I did not know you knew him in Geogia

    Me and my Boy.
    No halo.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    4,526
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    Disrespected? WTF has he done to be respected for? Up till the last 4 years he has been a bust. In fact he played so bad he was demoted to the practice squad. If you are going to sit there and say he has been great the whole time he has been you then you are even more of a joke than I thought.


    Oh and I did not know you knew him in Geogia
    Don't know if you remember this but Moreno was actually pretty good as a rookie it wasn't till his second year with injury's and what not that he started to lose it and last year he was looking really good till he tore his ACL so it wasn't so much he is, was, or going to be a bust he has just had bad luck so far and i think he finally gets it and is making the most out of thischance and he looks good
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,034
    vCash
    1500
    Exactly Moreno wasn't a bust he was injured after his good rookie seasons stfu burch you don't know ****. Moreno has been disrespected by fans like you. Good thing your a idiot who can't be takin serious. Biggest Moreno hater we have is you.
    Last edited by EvanTurner; 12-16-2012 at 09:20 PM.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Bal-Bart
    Posts
    2,993
    vCash
    40000
    14-3 49ers

    Loving it!

    EDIT: Meant to post this in the game thread, bleh..

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    90,188
    vCash
    1500
    Are you seriously getting on someone for being a "hater?" Coming from the guy who tries so hard to downplay every acquisition that Elway has made.


  6. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,034
    vCash
    1500
    Why you bringing up old stuff? Lol but really I only drill elwAy for his obvious blunders. You all slurp everything he does

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    90,188
    vCash
    1500
    I never would of thought Moreno would hit 100+ yards against a Ravens defense AND AT Baltimore.

    Wow. He deserves all kinds of props. His running was insipiring and the hurdle on Reed was incredible....Reed was standing up people, normally when folks hurdle others it's when the defenders are crouched down getting ready for the tackle.


  8. #53
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    90,188
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    Why you bringing up old stuff? Lol but really I only drill elwAy for his obvious blunders. You all slurp everything he does
    Because you are hypocritical idiot. It's all ironic what you do. When you happen to be right..you boast around like you're the ****. When you're wrong, you go about like it never happened and don't even have the decency to admit it. What's even worse is that you bash others for their comments.

    For instance. Elway signs Stokely. Someone responds "that's a great move, it adds chemistry"

    A typical ET response to that

    "smh, sotkel,y i,s trash. You do'nt now, what ur talkin bout"

    Yea, you do "only bash Elway for his blunders" you also don't even acknowledge all the moves that has panned out. Because of Elway, we're a ****in SB contender. Everybody recognizes this. It ain't slurping, it's factuality. Get with the program *****.


  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,616
    vCash
    135000
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Because you are hypocritical idiot. It's all ironic what you do. When you happen to be right..you boast around like you're the ****. When you're wrong, you go about like it never happened and don't even have the decency to admit it. What's even worse is that you bash others for their comments.

    For instance. Elway signs Stokely. Someone responds "that's a great move, it adds chemistry"

    A typical ET response to that

    "smh, sotkel,y i,s trash. You do'nt now, what ur talkin bout"

    Yea, you do "only bash Elway for his blunders" you also don't even acknowledge all the moves that has panned out. Because of Elway, we're a ****in SB contender. Everybody recognizes this. It ain't slurping, it's factuality. Get with the program *****.
    Classic and so true!!

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,034
    vCash
    1500
    you dudes are simple and slurpers

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    6,643
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Because you are hypocritical idiot. It's all ironic what you do. When you happen to be right..you boast around like you're the ****. When you're wrong, you go about like it never happened and don't even have the decency to admit it. What's even worse is that you bash others for their comments.

    For instance. Elway signs Stokely. Someone responds "that's a great move, it adds chemistry"

    A typical ET response to that

    "smh, sotkel,y i,s trash. You do'nt now, what ur talkin bout"

    Yea, you do "only bash Elway for his blunders" you also don't even acknowledge all the moves that has panned out. Because of Elway, we're a ****in SB contender. Everybody recognizes this. It ain't slurping, it's factuality. Get with the program *****.
    Amen. You put that so much nicer than I could have.... while stating the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    you dudes are simple and slurpers
    If "simple" means unbiased and "slurpers" means knowledgeable; you are 100% accurate.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    4,526
    vCash
    1500
    Wow seriously who cares we won 9 straight and are the #2 seed right now with 2 games left (pats just lost to the 49ers awesome) we have 2 home games against teams we should beat so we just handle our business Moreno keeps doing his thing the def does their thing and Manning does his thing and we will get the bye week going into the playoffs, so lets get over *****ing at eachother over crap that doesnt matter
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,630
    vCash
    1500
    ... but ya moreno! what a game he head. thank god for him stepping it up! loved every second of it

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,702
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    I never would of thought Moreno would hit 100+ yards against a Ravens defense AND AT Baltimore.

    Wow. He deserves all kinds of props. His running was insipiring and the hurdle on Reed was incredible....Reed was standing up people, normally when folks hurdle others it's when the defenders are crouched down getting ready for the tackle.
    yeah i really want to know what moreno was thinking though...i mean who honestly thinks "huh theres a guy standing straight up right in front of me lets just jump right over him" lol. i loved it. espescially since he did that to the guy who straight up murdered him the last time they played.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,034
    vCash
    1500
    The hurdle over reed standing up was sweet

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •