Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    It'll be sad as he'll if he takes his talents elsewhere smh. He's finally playing like the guy I once knew at Georgia. If he feels disrespected by the fans and whoever he will walk and well be in the business of giving away talent again. Moreno is better than mcgahee hillman and Hester. I hope we don't lose him. Hopefully manhunts praise will have him stay here with manning.
    Disrespected? WTF has he done to be respected for? Up till the last 4 years he has been a bust. In fact he played so bad he was demoted to the practice squad. If you are going to sit there and say he has been great the whole time he has been you then you are even more of a joke than I thought.

Oh and I did not know you knew him in Geogia

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    Disrespected? WTF has he done to be respected for? Up till the last 4 years he has been a bust. In fact he played so bad he was demoted to the practice squad. If you are going to sit there and say he has been great the whole time he has been you then you are even more of a joke than I thought.

Oh and I did not know you knew him in Geogia
    Don't know if you remember this but Moreno was actually pretty good as a rookie it wasn't till his second year with injury's and what not that he started to lose it and last year he was looking really good till he tore his ACL so it wasn't so much he is, was, or going to be a bust he has just had bad luck so far and i think he finally gets it and is making the most out of thischance and he looks good
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    Exactly Moreno wasn't a bust he was injured after his good rookie seasons stfu burch you don't know ****. Moreno has been disrespected by fans like you. Good thing your a idiot who can't be takin serious. Biggest Moreno hater we have is you.
    Last edited by EvanTurner; 12-16-2012 at 09:20 PM.

vCash
    14-3 49ers

Loving it!

EDIT: Meant to post this in the game thread, bleh..

vCash
    Are you seriously getting on someone for being a "hater?" Coming from the guy who tries so hard to downplay every acquisition that Elway has made.

vCash
    Why you bringing up old stuff? Lol but really I only drill elwAy for his obvious blunders. You all slurp everything he does

vCash
    I never would of thought Moreno would hit 100+ yards against a Ravens defense AND AT Baltimore.

Wow. He deserves all kinds of props. His running was insipiring and the hurdle on Reed was incredible....Reed was standing up people, normally when folks hurdle others it's when the defenders are crouched down getting ready for the tackle.

vCash
    Why you bringing up old stuff? Lol but really I only drill elwAy for his obvious blunders. You all slurp everything he does
    Because you are hypocritical idiot. It's all ironic what you do. When you happen to be right..you boast around like you're the ****. When you're wrong, you go about like it never happened and don't even have the decency to admit it. What's even worse is that you bash others for their comments.

For instance. Elway signs Stokely. Someone responds "that's a great move, it adds chemistry"

A typical ET response to that

"smh, sotkel,y i,s trash. You do'nt now, what ur talkin bout"

Yea, you do "only bash Elway for his blunders" you also don't even acknowledge all the moves that has panned out. Because of Elway, we're a ****in SB contender. Everybody recognizes this. It ain't slurping, it's factuality. Get with the program *****.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Because you are hypocritical idiot. It's all ironic what you do. When you happen to be right..you boast around like you're the ****. When you're wrong, you go about like it never happened and don't even have the decency to admit it. What's even worse is that you bash others for their comments.

For instance. Elway signs Stokely. Someone responds "that's a great move, it adds chemistry"

Yea, you do "only bash Elway for his blunders" you also don't even acknowledge all the moves that has panned out. Because of Elway, we're a ****in SB contender. Everybody recognizes this. It ain't slurping, it's factuality. Get with the program *****.
    Classic and so true!!

vCash
    you dudes are simple and slurpers

vCash

Amen. You put that so much nicer than I could have.... while stating the truth.
    you dudes are simple and slurpers
    If "simple" means unbiased and "slurpers" means knowledgeable; you are 100% accurate.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    Wow seriously who cares we won 9 straight and are the #2 seed right now with 2 games left (pats just lost to the 49ers awesome) we have 2 home games against teams we should beat so we just handle our business Moreno keeps doing his thing the def does their thing and Manning does his thing and we will get the bye week going into the playoffs, so lets get over *****ing at eachother over crap that doesnt matter
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    ... but ya moreno! what a game he head. thank god for him stepping it up! loved every second of it

vCash
    I never would of thought Moreno would hit 100+ yards against a Ravens defense AND AT Baltimore.

Wow. He deserves all kinds of props. His running was insipiring and the hurdle on Reed was incredible....Reed was standing up people, normally when folks hurdle others it's when the defenders are crouched down getting ready for the tackle.
    yeah i really want to know what moreno was thinking though...i mean who honestly thinks "huh theres a guy standing straight up right in front of me lets just jump right over him" lol. i loved it. espescially since he did that to the guy who straight up murdered him the last time they played.

vCash
    The hurdle over reed standing up was sweet

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast