Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    He put up some nice runs but still, a 3.7 YPC average won't cut it. Hopefully with the continued workload, he should improve. Having a respectable YPC of above 4 would be great.

vCash
    I doubt he averaged 3.7 yards per carry in the 4th quarter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nykol View Post
    I watched the game in Mexico with a few of my friends tonight who know very little about football, one of them pointed out that Moreno was a; in his words, 'all or nothing' player.. meaning it was either a good gain, or a 0 to 1 yard gain while he ran.

Dont get me wrong, i was very pleased with the game Moreno had, did my fantasy team well, but i miss when McGahee would make a 3-4 yard run out of nothing at all.. If Moreno can develop better anticipation, he can be really special
    there is some truth to this. Mcgahee does have an ability to turn little yardage into something respectable consistently...but Mcgahee has lost my trust with him carrying the ball. If you look at how Moreno runs...he's no longer reckless. Everytime he hits the hole..he immediately tucks the ball away...ball security is priority #1 with him and I recognize and appreciate it.

The biggest knock on Moreno has always been his vision and instinct. If he had mcgahee's instinct...he really could be a franchise back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    BTW were you drunk when you posted that? Seam? ET did you hack into Games account?
    I must admit I was a little tipsy after the game lol..

vCash
    Uh moreno had about 19 carries where he showed great vision. Hitting it for 1 or 2 yards is good whwn nothings there. Oakland blew up alot of our run plays at the LOS

nykol is online now PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    there is some truth to this. Mcgahee does have an ability to turn little yardage into something respectable consistently...but Mcgahee has lost my trust with him carrying the ball. If you look at how Moreno runs...he's no longer reckless. Everytime he hits the hole..he immediately tucks the ball away...ball security is priority #1 with him and I recognize and appreciate it.

The biggest knock on Moreno has always been his vision and instinct. If he had mcgahee's instinct...he really could be a franchise back.
    exactly what im trying to say. he had one of his best games of his career last night, but you still see that hesitation at the hole.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nykol View Post
    exactly what im trying to say. he had one of his best games of his career last night, but you still see that hesitation at the hole.
    Moreno has happy feet, dances a lot in the backfield.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    I doubt he averaged 3.7 yards per carry in the 4th quarter
    He had some nice runs, statistically your run game will work better in the 4th quarter. Enough runs and the defense will eventually break down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post

This, it's a good thing. I think he knows better to fumble the ball. He would get eaten alive by Manning and would probably lose the job if he fumbles. Hopefully we play turnover free football the rest of the year. I don't think we have played a game yet without at least one turnover.

vCash
    Another solid game from Moreno. Looked good still want to see him break a long one but he looked really good today. Have to give credit when due. I am hoping him being demoted did the job and humbled him some. I have been impressed by how he has become a more patient runner.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    he did amazing! god i am so happy he is finally stepping it up! he had a great great game. and hester did really good as well! love the smash mouth team

nykol is online now PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    really good game from all 3 guys. Moreno looked damn good, that hurdle over Reed was insane!

vCash
    maybe running back isnt going to be as big of a need as we had originally thought...
    mcgahee will be back next year
    hillman younger but getting better
    hester been here for like 2 weeks and already seeing some serious action and looking good
    moreno stepping it up finally!
    and wildcard, mario fannin

vCash
    Moreno the FA, would he want to come back here? How much would we be willing to spend vs other teams and he is injury prone also?? Hope he keeps up the good work it is always better to be in a situation like this than now were stuck with a crappy player for four years!!

vCash
    It'll be sad as he'll if he takes his talents elsewhere smh. He's finally playing like the guy I once knew at Georgia. If he feels disrespected by the fans and whoever he will walk and well be in the business of giving away talent again. Moreno is better than mcgahee hillman and Hester. I hope we don't lose him. Hopefully manhunts praise will have him stay here with manning.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast