Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Can't blame ET for making a thread for something he actually got right. For all the people he designated as "trash" that didn't turn out to be trash...it's an accomplishment that something was actually called correct.
    So true yet I get the feeling from many people that ET is now Nostradamus for this lmao, it is also hilarious to me that he says I am one of the biggest "haters" of Moreno when I always hoped the guy can get on track and do well. I liked him so far way more than Ball and Hillman and thought he should have got more carries even before the injury but I guess I am a hater lol..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Can't blame ET for making a thread for something he actually got right. For all the people he designated as "trash" that didn't turn out to be trash...it's an accomplishment that something was actually called correct.
    Can I start ones on all the ones he has been wrong about?

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    As long as he protects the ball and stays healthy all is good! Impressed with his ability to step up yesterday

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over View Post
    So true yet I get the feeling from many people that ET is now Nostradamus for this lmao, it is also hilarious to me that he says I am one of the biggest "haters" of Moreno when I always hoped the guy can get on track and do well. I liked him so far way more than Ball and Hillman and thought he should have got more carries even before the injury but I guess I am a hater lol..
    My bad I got you mixed up with the other haters. But I knew moreno would do well once they gave the man a legit shot

vCash
    Okay, there is nothing premature about this thread. Moreno was given the touches and he responded. Yes he has been a bust pretty much so far in his career but he played pretty well this past game despite not having any major action for awhile. Few RBs are taken in the first round. Your comparison to those RBs is completely off based, nobody is ranking Moreno with other backs nor are they ranking his production in this last game with the production of those other RBs. RBs are hit or miss, those RBs weren't drafted in the first round, only AP was.

Ray Rice - Second Round 55th overall
    Arian Foster - Undrafted
    MJD - Second Round 60th overall

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    1 game guys.. lets take a cold shower for a minute before we crown Moreno (he is who we thought he was (had to throw that in there))

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    My bad I got you mixed up with the other haters. But I knew moreno would do well once they gave the man a legit shot
    You really should stop with all the Hater talk. No one hates Moreno. We are frustrated with him cause he has not lived up to his potential. Its not like he has not has shots before. I liked the way he ran this week BUT it was only one week. There is not a single Bronco fan in all the world who would not love to see Moreno make the doubters wrong.

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.

vCash
    knowshon moreno is a franchise rb we expected him to be! 30 carries 110 plus yards, touchdown and about 30 recieving!

vCash
    Not a franchise back..jumping the gun wayy too early.

vCash
    Great game and hard running for knowshon!

vCash
    Yeah he needs to do this consistantly

vCash
    Why does it seam Burch likes the NFL or Raiders forums than the Broncos??

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    I watched the game in Mexico with a few of my friends tonight who know very little about football, one of them pointed out that Moreno was a; in his words, 'all or nothing' player.. meaning it was either a good gain, or a 0 to 1 yard gain while he ran.

Dont get me wrong, i was very pleased with the game Moreno had, did my fantasy team well, but i miss when McGahee would make a 3-4 yard run out of nothing at all.. If Moreno can develop better anticipation, he can be really special

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over View Post
    Why does it seam Burch likes the NFL or Raiders forums than the Broncos??
    Oh yes. I like to stir it up. Cant stir it up with like minded people. The only one in here anymore to do that with is ET and he gets boring after a while, and its to hard deciphering his gibberish most of the time. BTW were you drunk when you posted that? Seam? ET did you hack into Games account?

Moreno had another good game. While he is showing signs I would not go as far as franchise back yet BUT if he can do that week in and week out for all 16 games then yes he is.

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nykol View Post
    I watched the game in Mexico with a few of my friends tonight who know very little about football, one of them pointed out that Moreno was a; in his words, 'all or nothing' player.. meaning it was either a good gain, or a 0 to 1 yard gain while he ran.

Dont get me wrong, i was very pleased with the game Moreno had, did my fantasy team well, but i miss when McGahee would make a 3-4 yard run out of nothing at all.. If Moreno can develop better anticipation, he can be really special
    You couldn't find a TV any closer you had to go to Mexico? I just want to see him break one. I would love to see a 50 or 60 yard TD run. I dont understand why he is not fast enough to bust a huge one.

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast