Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    Exactly Moreno wasn't a bust he was injured after his good rookie seasons stfu burch you don't know ****. Moreno has been disrespected by fans like you. Good thing your a idiot who can't be takin serious. Biggest Moreno hater we have is you.
    Oh my the burning sting of being told off by a 12 year old is almost to much to handle. How ever will I face the day?

You need to ask around. I was the biggest supporter of Moreno being draft. Me and Denver Boy went around and around and around. I loved this kid in school. In fact I was completely bummed out watching him in his final year because we had Shanny and there was no way Shanny was going to draft a RB in the first. My first year here I wore a Moreno sig. So this ignorant child Raidelike rant of yours needs to stop. Your just making yourself sound and look foolish.

You talk like I dont want to see him do good. I have asked and asked show me his high light film of him busting runs longer than 25 yards? Show me his AP, MJD, Rice like runs that say 12th over all? Show me. I would love to see him finally come around. So far since he came back good. I love the way he is running. I am a Bronco fan dumb dumb and unlike you I dont think half the team is trash. So grow up I was the first one in here today giving him credit.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    The hurdle was sick. My friend was texting me prior to that saying he doesn't like 'this Moreno guy' (he never watches Bronco games) and I was in the middle of defending him. Then he did that and my friend text me: 'I've changed my mind.'

Great move

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    Why you bringing up old stuff? Lol but really I only drill elwAy for his obvious blunders. You all slurp everything he does
    "smh"

Stokley
    Tamme
    Koppen
    Brooking
    Adams

Anyone know what these guys all have in common besides over 30 and contributing highly to the teams success?

vCash
    Exactly Moreno wasn't a bust he was injured after his good rookie seasons stfu burch you don't know ****. Moreno has been disrespected by fans like you. Good thing your a idiot who can't be takin serious. Biggest Moreno hater we have is you.
    Moreno was NOT a bust. That is an absolute term. He was busting.....If he was a bust he would not be here running for 119 yards.

I gotta tell you after watching a lot of the highlights this team reminds me of the old superbowl days with Davis and Elway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nykol View Post
    "smh"

Stokley
    Tamme
    Koppen
    Brooking
    Adams

Anyone know what these guys all have in common besides over 30 and contributing highly to the teams success?
    Ha ha! Yes, I do know. You forgot to add the biggest one of em all though. PFM!
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    As for Moreno: I am very happy to see him pushing for a rebirth. 4 games are not a large enough sample size to proclaim him 'unbusted', but it sure is a good start. As BK mentioned, the thing I am most impressed with is his ball security of late. He has two arms wrapped around that thing every time he is getting hit.

I sat him on FF the last two weeks and he outscored Forte both times. He just might be my starter against the Browns.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    Moreno named AFC Offensive Player of the week. While his stats weren't mind blowing, his hurdle over Ed Reed was. Great to see him doing this well, I've always rooted for him.

vCash
    I told you bra we need Moreno
    asdf

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    But Wright was a stud for us, for many years, and all of a sudden in his prime years, he nowhere near the player he used to be. He needs to go.
    @YoungStuna28

vCash
    I'm going to wait before I put my 2 cents in on him. Yes over the past couple games hes done a good job but I need to see more. I'll wait until the end of the season in Feb and put my thoughts in on him, but I am hoping he can keep it up it would scratch off needing a RB in the off season.

vCash
    Why you bringing up old stuff? Lol but really I only drill elwAy for his obvious blunders. You all slurp everything he does
    This is a great article and I am sure ET will enjoy it very much!!

Link

"You always wish you could be 25 years old and playing football. You always wish that. Nothing compares to playing quarterback," said Elway, leaning back in his chair at his Dove Valley office, where an $18 million gamble on quarterback Peyton Manning made the Broncos an unexpected contender for the Super Bowl during Elway's second season as executive vice president of
    Blog: First-and-Orange

The Denver Post's NFL reporters post analysis, notes and more on this blog focusing on the Denver Broncos.
    football operations in Denver. "But because I can't play, this job is the next best thing."
    I think his stink in Arena helped him but really gets that he has to bring in the right players and they win not the GM or Coaches..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by prayforSANTANA View Post
    I told you bra we need Moreno
    You was definitely one of the few pushing for more Moreno! You and teamgoku

vCash
    Why would I like that article? You dudes act like I dislike everything elwAy has done. You want me to give him credit for wanting Peyton manning lol. It's Peyton manning dude wth!

My spelling is getting better right! Thanks to iPhone and this big screen and auto correct

vCash
    My spelling is getting better right! Thanks to iPhone and this big screen and auto correct
    Why didn't that get corrected in college when you were tearing it up as a football player?? Good job anyhow!!

vCash
    I just didn't care to correct my spelling on a cellphone

vCash
    I never liked the drafting of Moreno. Not because of his skills. I thought he could be a good back and now he is showing it. But because we let a guy like Brian Orakpo. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise cause maybe we don't draft Von Miller. But to have Orakpo and Miller as rushers would go down as the best of all time. Drafting Moreno was a blessing in disguise. He has stepped up but I still question him as a player.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast