Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

miller rooting for aldon smith

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...h-him-one-day/

i like tha the is rooting for him, but the thing that makes me question and i dont knwo maybe it was a joke but him wanting to team up with him and dareus.. Unless they plan on all coming to denver i hope this isnt true b/c i want miller to be a bronco for life...

Sports fans check out my website www.teamtakeum.com NFL ATS picks posted here

vCash

miller rooting for aldon smith

Ya that whole lebron topic there made me kinda nervous haha

vCash
    not too worried about it. PFM will make Denver a hot spot for the next 2/3 years..then Brock should take over. By that time, we should be loaded with talent so Von would be crazy to leave.

vCash
    Hope not this is one of the main reasons I gave up on the NBA but the NFL has it right and I think he will be a Bronco for a long time if not Franchise his *** lol!!

vCash
    I still don't understand the animosity that seems to be so common among people who support Miller or Smith. They are both phenomenal players and quite frankly both deserve the awards they have won and will win in the future. But for some reason if you support one player, you are so much more likely to belittle the other player and those who support that player.

I like Von Miller and think he should be DPOY but if Smith wins that then I won't lose a moment of sleep and congratulate him and the 49er fans.
    Member of the Owlluminati!