Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Alex Smith Leadership

Anyone seem to notice how helpless Alex Smith looked on the sidelines today? Had his helmet on, stood by himself, barely talked. Usually QBs for are in it for the team are out there cheering their teammates to victory. I for one lost a ton of respect for Alex today. Don't be a little BEOTCH like Drew Bledsoe, get some enthuisiasm for gods sake. Whos with me?

vCash
    He's validated in not being very enthusiastic about the situation at this point. It's still fresh. I still see him talk with Kap when the offense comes off the field.

Brandon Coleman Watch
    WR Rutgers University 6'6" 220 lbs
    2011: Rec: 17 Yards: 552 Avg: 32.5 TD: 6
    2012: Rec: 43 Yards: 718 Avg: 16.7 TD: 10
    2013: Rec: 28 Yards: 403 Avg: 14.4 TD: 3
    Plays with one of the worst QBs in college football...SMH

vCash
    Any competitor who gets replaced is going to be pissed off especially when he was doing well. Smith was top three in completion percentage, QB rating and yards per attempt. It's not like he was Blaine Gabbert.

Smith wants to start. He feels he deserves to. That's how he should feel. I'd be worried if he he wasn't pissed off. That said, he's going to continue to work hard and say all the right things because that's the type of person he is.

Slap Hands!

vCash
    This isn't even worth responding to, Alex has done as much for this team as anyone.

vCash
    Did you even hear what Kaep said after the game? Alex came over to him, and was trying to help out, make sure he saw certain things.

While Alex may be pissed, he didn't take it out on Kaep. Him and Harbaugh might have words behind close doors though, who knows.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    I noticed after Kap ran in for the early TD they switched to a shot of Alex taking his helmet off and it actually looked like he was kinda upset Kap had scored. I rewound it imed to see if i had actually seen what i thought and it sure looked that way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Perkis View Post
    Anyone seem to notice how helpless Alex Smith looked on the sidelines today? Had his helmet on, stood by himself, barely talked. Usually QBs for are in it for the team are out there cheering their teammates to victory. I for one lost a ton of respect for Alex today. Don't be a little BEOTCH like Drew Bledsoe, get some enthuisiasm for gods sake. Whos with me?
    You should take your own advice.

vCash
    Tony Perkis was recently exposed as a troll in the Giants forum. I wouldn't take any thread he makes seriously. With that said, it's hard to really say how Smith reacted to this based off of a couple of quick shots of him on the sidelines. We didn't see everything he did during the whole game. Kaep said that he was very supportive of him during the game and that's good enough for me until proven otherwise.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    **** this thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theproof View Post
    Tony Perkis was recently exposed as a troll in the Giants forum. I wouldn't take any thread he makes seriously. With that said, it's hard to really say how Smith reacted to this based off of a couple of quick shots of him on the sidelines. We didn't see everything he did during the whole game. Kaep said that he was very supportive of him during the game and that's good enough for me until proven otherwise.
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    **** this thread
    Agreed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theproof View Post
    You guys are complete cyber bullies. So i went into the yankee forum and had a little fun, does that make me a bad poster? no. In fact, I can assure you I had a foot inside the doors within 1 bay area team and one team located in Southern CA. So when I break news, its truth dog. Just saying

vCash
    You guys are complete cyber bullies. So i went into the yankee forum and had a little fun, does that make me a bad poster? no. In fact, I can assure you I had a foot inside the doors within 1 bay area team and one team located in Southern CA. So when I break news, its truth dog. Just saying
    Break News? You can't even make The Joe Show. Close your account and go away!!

vCash
    lol whatever you say. You're just making things worse for yourself with comments like this.

Preparing for WAR! 5/3/14 Maidana vs Mayweather
    vCash
    This thread made me laugh.

On a side note, Aikman and Buck were bashing Alex Smith the whole game and the cameras panned out on him alot, I felt bad for him and wished they would just focus on the game.
    lol, please' top 10 p4p- Mayweather/Ward/Marquez/Pacquiao/Maidana/Rigondeaux/Froch/Cotto/B-Hop/Canelo
    Boxing fan? Come discuss Boxing!

"We are chasing greatness" Mark Jackson 3/7/14

vCash
    Alex has done nothing wrong, he was right beside Kaep on the sideline every opportunity he had. He's a better man than I am, I'd be beyond pissed. Alex literally did nothing to lose his job, outside of have a concussion.

THE SLUMPY SHOULDER HOMERUN TRACKER: 5

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast