Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who Do You Think Will Win?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Indiana Pacers

4 10.53%
  • Los Angeles Lakers

34 89.47%
Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3171798081
Results 1,201 to 1,214 of 1214
    vCash
    D'antoni hoping for Nash is the wrong way to go about things. He should still be able to win games with Kobe, Dwight, and Pau... along with metta.

Not having both PG's hurts, but losing the game yesterday is inexcusable. This team is flat out unwatchable.
    2012 World Series Champs Auto Checklist: Jeremy Affeldt, Javier Lopez (2), Ryan Vogelsong, George Kontos (2), Buster Posey, Brian Sabean, Bruce Bochy, Brandon Crawford, Sergio Romo, Barry Zito...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluvious View Post
    I'm just not sure at this point. Relying on Nash seems unnecessary with the talent available. However, getting the players consistent touches with Kobe handling the ball looks to be unpredictable at best. So there will probably continue to be ups and downs. So I guess the team really is relying on Nash...as Kobe should trust Nash to run the offense. Him and D'Antonni. No one else can do it.
    I disagree. Dragic could do it, Felton did it well in New York before getting dealt, Lin did well under D'antoni. Morris nor Duhon wouldn't probably make another NBA roster. Neither would definitely play significant minutes or start.

What happens if Nash goes down again? We're screwed. Blake is not the answer, he'll help, but he's not much better than Morris or Duhon

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    D'antoni hoping for Nash is the wrong way to go about things. He should still be able to win games with Kobe, Dwight, and Pau... along with metta.

Not having both PG's hurts, but losing the game yesterday is inexcusable. This team is flat out unwatchable.
    exactly.. I didn't like what he said yesterday after the game. Basically saying we shouldn't worry, we dont even have Nash back.

We really can't rely on him. I know he had a freak injury but damn... it was only the 2nd game of the season!
    #Chow!

vCash
    sacre was just sent down to the d-league. somethings up if theyre making room
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cg_la00 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Mitch must have something up his sleeve

vCash
    Trade coming !
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    Blahhh I hope its not for Gasol or one of our starters... They really need to give them just a bit more time
    #Chow!

vCash
    I think Sacre being sent down is just for his development. He never plays anyways. DJO went down to the D-League but still came back to the squad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cg_la00 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    I think Sacre being sent down is just for his development. He never plays anyways. DJO went down to the D-League but still came back to the squad.
    both possible, shep youre prolly right
    This is all very funny.

Follow me on Twitter @KnowNameGuy

vCash
    don't ruin the fun with your logical, well thought out posts... I'm spreading the trade idea in the sacre thread.

vCash
    Trade coming!!!
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    Dtoni put together one of the best line-ups in memphis and i havent seen it again ...

duhon morris meeks jamison and howard ........ that was the most exciting line up and most productive ... plenty of ball handling and plenty of 3pt shooting. he should use that more often.

vCash
    I disagree. Dragic could do it, Felton did it well in New York before getting dealt, Lin did well under D'antoni. Morris nor Duhon wouldn't probably make another NBA roster. Neither would definitely play significant minutes or start.

What happens if Nash goes down again? We're screwed. Blake is not the answer, he'll help, but he's not much better than Morris or Duhon
    I meant nobody else on the team can do it. No one has the ability and mindset.

Also, Felton and Dragic are solid players and probably better volume scorers at this stage in their career then Nash but what they do in terms of getting easy shots for players (even in the same offense or with the same players) is not comparable at all.

Here are stats for a couple players that were key on the Suns last year compared to this year. The only returning starters.

Marcin Gortat

This year with Dragic:
    11 pts, .517 shooting

Last year with Nash:
    15 pts, .555

Gortat was near the league lead must of the season.

Jared Dudley

This year:
    8 pts, .431

Last year:
    12 pts, .485

And here is Amare the year before going to NY.

23 pts, .557

Near the league lead in fg%.

The year after (he played the full season injury free):

25 pts, .502

A very good year but notice the huge difference in fg%.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ddent12 View Post
    Dtoni put together one of the best line-ups in memphis and i havent seen it again ...

duhon morris meeks jamison and howard ........ that was the most exciting line up and most productive ... plenty of ball handling and plenty of 3pt shooting. he should use that more often.
    They played with lots of energy. I agree...it was a nice change up.

Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3171798081