Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who Do You Think Will Win?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Indiana Pacers

4 10.53%
  • Los Angeles Lakers

34 89.47%
Page 5 of 81 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I love Melo too much.

He is like my Kobe.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chacarron View Post
    I love Melo too much.

He is like my Kobe.
    Yeah I think Melo is a great player but:

1) I don't think he likes D'antoni very much..

2) Even if he does I dont think him and Kobe would be a good fit on one team..

3) He doesn't play D, or at least, he isn't that effective on the defensive end..

4) I think having Pau on this team is more valuable than having Melo.. I'd rather trade Pau for an athletic, defensive 4 who can hit the 3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    Kobe will play.. the question is, will he try to make this a dramatic "flu-game" performance and shoot us out of this one?

I'd almost rather him sit out. Only problem is, w/o nash, we really don't have a player that can create with the ball in his hands.
    Agreed 100%. We should be okay just as long as Kobe doesn't go into hero-mode

vCash
    can whoever wins the game's prediction questions make up 1 question for the next game?

some examples...

will kobe have 5 or more turnovers?

will d12 be stripped 2 or more times?

will d12 fail to catch the ball 2 or more times?

will d12 shoot greater than 50% from the free throw line?

will meeks get 2 or more turnovers?

will pau get blown by "insert PF name"?

will pau contest a jump shot?

will pau move his feet and defend 1 or more plays?

will pau get the rebound ripped out of his hands 2 or more times?

will pau fail to box out 5 or more times?

will pau shoot above 40% fg from 14ft plus range?

will pau complain about a missed call 4 or more times?

will pau dunk 1 or more times?

will pau get 3 or more turnovers?

will pau get 8 or more points in the paint?

will pau shoot 1 or more 3's?

will metta get 1 or more technicals?

will metta get 3 or more steals?

will metta dunk 1 or more times?

will ebanks get in the game?

will jamison have a double double?

will meeks be better or worse than 3-5 from 3pt range?

thanks by the way i do love the questions

vCash
    since pau had a great game last game i expect no energy, non-aggressive, no defense this game. hope i'm wrong. lets blame it on those knees.

vCash

hi

Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    https://twitter.com/NBARUMORS

how legit is this source?
    don't worry crooner we don't want amare. he's done.

if we trade pau we should get a starting caliber SF to come off the bench and maybe another backup SG, and a young PF. but jamison/j.hill/d12 could hold down the fort so another PF isn't needed.

besides isn't amare's contract worse than pau's. maybe pau made up that tendonitis rumor so his trade value would go down ha.

vCash
    why is blake listed as the starting PG he didn't practice yesterday and as far as i know he's not playing today...unless something changed in the last 24 hr
    ------
    https://twitter.com/EricPincus

Mike Bresnahan ‏@Mike_Bresnahan

Steve Nash is doing some on-court things today and tomorrow to see how he feels. He will not play Tuesday. Blake also out Tuesday vs. IND.

vCash
    Key matchup

"Pau Gasol has almost always had a difficult time with forward David West. So far this season, West is averaging a team-high 16.6 points a game while shooting 46.7% from the field.

Gasol is more of a natural center, and West's combination of speed, agility and outside shot tends to be a problem for him.

If West can have a big game, the Pacers have a real chance to steal one on the road. If Gasol can slow down West and/or provide an offensive boost to match, the Lakers should be able to hold on for a win."

http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers...r&dlvrit=53297

vCash
    Kobe comes down with "flu-like symptoms" more than anybody on earth. He's gotta learn to keep his filthy unwashed hands out of his mouth.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by handle View Post
    Kobe comes down with "flu-like symptoms" more than anybody on earth. He's gotta learn to keep his filthy unwashed hands out of his mouth.
    Was just about to say it seems like he gets sick more than anyone.

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mufridaz View Post
    Key matchup

"Pau Gasol has almost always had a difficult time with forward David West. So far this season, West is averaging a team-high 16.6 points a game while shooting 46.7% from the field.

Gasol is more of a natural center, and West's combination of speed, agility and outside shot tends to be a problem for him.

If West can have a big game, the Pacers have a real chance to steal one on the road. If Gasol can slow down West and/or provide an offensive boost to match, the Lakers should be able to hold on for a win."

http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers...r&dlvrit=53297
    Gasol is going to get torched tonight
    #Chow!

vCash

KobeObsessiveDisorder might not play tonight against the Pacers

EL SEGUNDO, Calif. -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Kobe Bryant was not present at the team's shootaround Tuesday because of flu-like symptoms.

"Laid up in bed. .. I'm under the weather," Bryant wrote on his Facebook page. "Drinking a lot of fluids. Trying to shake the aches and chills thru rest, medicine and a lil Bob Marley on the speakers. Big game for us tonight."

Bryant, who leads the NBA in scoring with a 26.9 points-per-game average, will be a game-time decision against the Indiana Pacers.

"I don't know (if Bryant will play)," Lakers coach Mike D'Antoni said. "Me as a coach, you always hope, but you never know. I want him to be well."

The Lakers will be without point guards Steve Nash (fractured fibula) and Steve Blake (strained abdomen) on Tuesday, but D'Antoni did not rule out the possibility of either being available Friday when the Lakers host the Denver Nuggets.

"They're making progress, but we're not there yet," D'Antoni said. "It's a few more days, but both of them are making progress. We're happy with both of them. I think they're getting a little more reassured that, hey, they can see the light at the end of the tunnel."

Blake did not participate in Tuesday's shootaround, while Nash used the time to go through on-court activities and drills with Lakers strength coach Tim DiFrancesco.

D'Antoni said the nerve discomfort Nash was experiencing in his left leg has started to improve.

"It's subsiding a little bit," D'Antoni said. "He can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Again, I don't know if that means three days, five days, 10 days, but he's more upbeat today than he was yesterday."

Nash has been out of the lineup since the Lakers' second game of the season when he collided with Damian Lillard of the Portland Trail Blazers and suffered his leg injury.

Blake has missed the Lakers' past seven games because of his abdomen strain.

"It's going to be a little while," D'Antoni said of Blake. "He said he felt better (Tuesday) but he still feels it a little bit and he can't feel that when he starts to practice. Then if he doesn't feel it in practice, then he'll play."
    http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...indiana-pacers

vCash
    meh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKERMANIA View Post
    Yeah I think Melo is a great player but:

1) I don't think he likes D'antoni very much..

2) Even if he does I dont think him and Kobe would be a good fit on one team..

3) He doesn't play D, or at least, he isn't that effective on the defensive end..

4) I think having Pau on this team is more valuable than having Melo.. I'd rather trade Pau for an athletic, defensive 4 who can hit the 3
    You know, my bestfriend is a Knicks fan and I been raggin on him for a couple years now about Melos defense because we watch every Knicks, as well as laker games together and I got to tell you, melo is no longer a guy that plays no D. He can bang in the paint and he has showed numerous times this season that he can and is willing to check quick guards. Look at the game against the heat. He bodied wade and kept him in front of him more than a few times.

I think the Knicks are wayyy overrated, but melo is not

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    meh

Page 5 of 81 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast