Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    I'd rather have a Keon Clark & Tony Massenburg tandem...

vCash
    Boogie is the player in the league who most closely mirrors Webber's situation. Hopefully we don't trade him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    Boogie is the player in the league who most closely mirrors Webber's situation. Hopefully we don't trade him.
    Not exactly. Webber was unhappy and wanted a trade. Boogie doesn't wanna go anywhere.

vCash
    Webber hated playing for Don Nelson & the front office was forced to pick between the two men, sorta similar to the Boogie & Westphal.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    So we are going to think about the next webb huh? Well then we we have to talk about trading our best player then. If tyreke wants to keep playing like he has in the last couple of games then he just might be our best player. I also think we could get a lot for hayes, I.t., brooks, and of course cousins. Who would it take to get a webb like talent?

vCash
    I don't understand why we keep trying to recreate our glory days. We're looking for a Webber type trade now, what's next?? We're gonna look for a Vlade Divac and try to get another White Chocolate in the draft??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    I don't understand why we keep trying to recreate our glory days. We're looking for a Webber type trade now, what's next?? We're gonna look for a Vlade Divac and try to get another White Chocolate in the draft??
    Exactly!!!

vCash
    Darko Milicic can be our next Vlade and Jimmer is the White Chocolate 2.0. Isaiah = Bobby Jackson.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    Not exactly. Webber was unhappy and wanted a trade. Boogie doesn't wanna go anywhere.
    I know that C-Webb was unhappy at Golden State, but I don't remember him being unhappy in Washington. I thought they got fed up with him because he had a couple of off the court incidents.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    I know that C-Webb was unhappy at Golden State, but I don't remember him being unhappy in Washington. I thought they got fed up with him because he had a couple of off the court incidents.
    I'm not sure what was up with him in Washington. I'm pretty sure he wanted a trade. That's how I remember it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Darko Milicic can be our next Vlade and Jimmer is the White Chocolate 2.0. Isaiah = Bobby Jackson.
    Darko is a poor man's Vlade. Jimmer has the range of White Chocolate, but no other quality. IT is definitely our new B-Jax.

vCash
    I was just trying to think like my baseball team by finding undervalued assets. Blatch was a great example; another was Marcus Thornton. MT was languishing on the Hornets' bench, and now he's a solid contributor off ours and can start when needed.

ahhh... the good ole days

watch 4free here http://firstrownow.eu

vCash
    I think the key to finding a new Webber is finding a player who hasn't reached that next level yet, depending on factors pertaining to that player. In Webbers case, he actually was a great scorer at the time... just had a horrible FT % and had character/decision making issues. Basically maturity.

I don't think you can find a player that talented that would be traded very often... Sadly, I think Evans is more of a Webber than any other player. He has talent. Has off the court and decision making issues. And if he can improve his shooting % - just like webber improved his FT %- then he can be a great player.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12