Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Is there another Webber out there to be had?

Imagine the Kings stealing another Cwebb type trade? But who would that player be? Webber had a lot of baggage and wore out his welcome in DC, and they couldn't wait to trade him. The Kings pounced and began building a championship caliber team with numerous playoff runs.

Is there a player like Webb out there? The Kings had to give up Mitch Richmond. The only player I can think of was Dwight, but we all knew that wasn't reality.

The whole Bynum thing will be interesting next season especially if he doesn't ever get on the court this year. What would his worth be?

Imagine Cousins at the 4 and Bynum manning the middle, talk about a team to be reckoned with...

thoughts, ideas?

ahhh... the good ole days

watch 4free here http://firstrownow.eu

vCash
    Thoughts are............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............Uuuuuuuuugggghhhhhh.................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................................Uuuuugghhh..... .................................................. .................................................. .............................Uuuggghhh....Ugh..... .................................................. .....................NO!

Why the hell would the Kings want a player who's going to end up getting hurt, its almost a given with Bynum! No there aren't any C-Webb type players out there, c'mon.

vCash
    Boogie doesn't like Bynum and I'm sure it's mutual. He's a bad teammate. He can't stay healthy. He further injured his knee by going bowling. A former teammate said that he's never met another player that hated basketball more than him.

This is not a player I want.

The only player I could think of that has baggage and all that good stuff was T-Will. Not only are we not going to re-sign, he isn't, nor will he ever be, on C-Webb's level.

vCash
    Andray Blatche.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Andray Blatche.
    He's doing pretty well for Brooklyn, ain't he??

Don't think we'll be able to trade for him. Plus, don't think we have any pieces that they would want. Except for Boogie, but obviously he's untouchable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    He's doing pretty well for Brooklyn, ain't he??

Don't think we'll be able to trade for him. Plus, don't think we have any pieces that they would want. Except for Boogie, but obviously he's untouchable.
    Yeah, he's been solid for the Nets. He's their 3rd big.

We probably don't even need him since PF/C isn't a big area of need. It's SF/SG/PG. I think JT/Cousins is a good enough duo that can win in this league. Especially when Cousins figures everything out.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Yeah, he's been solid for the Nets. He's their 3rd big.

We probably don't even need him since PF/C isn't a big area of need. It's SF/SG/PG. I think JT/Cousins is a good enough duo that can win in this league. Especially when Cousins figures everything out.
    Yeah, I don't think we need him. And the Nets have been good this year, so I'm sure they're not looking to try to fix something that isn't broken. Like their frontcourt rotation.

vCash
    I've said Andray Blatche for the past couple years, but no one agreed! He has talent, and hasn't had any incidents in a long time. Kings should of signed him... talent is talent, regardless of their past. Kings need all the talent they can get, can't be picky at this point!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    I've said Andray Blatche for the past couple years, but no one agreed! He has talent, and hasn't had any incidents in a long time. Kings should of signed him... talent is talent, regardless of their past. Kings need all the talent they can get, can't be picky at this point!
    Talent doesn't always equal wins though.

vCash
    I keep hearing the Kings have talent. This team is basically a bunch of Andray Blatches.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3 View Post
    I keep hearing the Kings have talent. This team is basically a bunch of Andray Blatches.
    I feel like thats sad but true

Boogie Cousins for MVP 2015

vCash
    Once no one wanted to sign Blatche I wanted us to sign him, I figured we would get him cheap. He is a bonehead but he has talent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    Talent doesn't always equal wins though.
    Neither does garbage... Blatche would have made the Kings roster better! It doesn't matter now...

vCash
    Gooden or Ersan could be had for Garcia. There no Webber just saying.

vCash
    We have enough pure basketball talent with Tyreke Robinson and Cousins alone. We need to trade some of the other talent for players who are unselfish, who know floor spacing, who know how to cut to the rim, and who know how to pass the ball. We need a couple more Chuck Hayes'. Preferably one with the consistent ability to hit a perimeter shot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast