1 11.11%
  • Charlie V's hairline

3 33.33%
  • Oh yeah I forgot.....Gram

1 11.11%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    @Stareagle

"Detroit's won four of seven, and that's a lot more reflective of that team's talent than 0-8." Terry Stotts.

vCash
    35-40 wins... just saying. Even if Frank sucks at coaching.

vCash
    I can see us eventually trading some of our extra weight for a true PG and letting Knight start at the 2 Kyle at the 3.

vCash
    Calderon anyone?

vCash
    Glad you posted that knight has put up better numbers then billups his 1st few yrs I posted about it last yr. I can tell you are a real piston unlike alot of people on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by sdsportsfan View Post
    Yes! I get to boast about the win with all my friends in Portland. It was a good game, some holes, but overall a good win. Can't wait to see Singler play here in his home state! Drummond had a sub par game, but in only 14 minutes, he had a couple of blocks and a handful of rebounds. Maybe we should be looking for a pure PG, oh wait...Knight has put up better numbers than Billups in his first few yrs. C Vill? What the hell, he actually played decent! Here comes 5-11! We are only 4 games out of the 8th seed! lol

vCash
    you do know knight is avg. more apg then irving lin lillard & just under conley(6.5) knight with 6.4 so he is doing fine. The important thing to remember is knight plays with tay who never shoots when knight passes him the ball. He instead does the same pump fake every time which i'm sure we all hate lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuckey#3 View Post
    I can see us eventually trading some of our extra weight for a true PG and letting Knight start at the 2 Kyle at the 3.

vCash
    I think that if we are winning and going with the flow of the game then stats don't matter. If he feels like he should shoot, and continues to do so at a high percentage, he needs to go for it and not second guess about how many assists he gets. As our chemistry builds and we learn to win his apg will naturally elevate because when the starters know each other well they can make better decisions based on who is in the best position to get the hoop based on the experience of playing together.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345