Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Does CSSTL wear Russell Wilson pajamas on Sunday?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Definitely

15 31.25%
  • He wears them every day

18 37.50%
  • #cuttydoesit

29 60.42%
  • 29 60.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 220 of 221 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221 LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 3313
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DESERTDWELLER View Post
    I'm ok with going for it on 4th & inches. it should have been a QB sneak tho.
    Agreed.

I liked the sneak but that fail might affect Lovie's decision making in the future. I doubt he'll do that with the same conditions if we go against GBay or some playoff team. Points may be hard to come by in the future.
    Broncos be like:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    Lovie's decision to go for it on 4th instead of an easy FG was the deciding factor IMO.

This one is on him.
    This one is on the D. All they had to do to win was protect 97 yards of field and they couldn't do it. Then they gave up another 80 yard drive to lose it. I don't see how this loss is on anyone, but the defense. The players themselves said the same thing

vCash
    True, then maybe we should have kicked the FG.
    I was shocked when we decided to go for it, so un-Lovie like. I would have taken the points there. We were in full control of the game at that point.

But, that's why we paid Bush. Dude is 245lbs, he needs to be able to pick up a yard.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mell413 View Post
    This one is on the D. All they had to do to win was protect 97 yards of field and they couldn't do it. Then they gave up another 80 yard drive to lose it. I don't see how this loss is on anyone, but the defense. The players themselves said the same thing
    Without a doubt this is 100% on the defense. They had plenty of chances, they couldn't get off the field on 3rd downs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haggis View Post
    Without a doubt this is 100% on the defense. They had plenty of chances, they couldn't get off the field on 3rd downs.
    I think that might have been the most frustrating thing about those final 2 drives. The Seahawks weren't getting long drives and converting on 1st and 2nd. Almost every set of downs came down to 3rd down or 4th down and they still managed to stay out there.

Thats what makes it so shocking, that this defense couldn't get even 1 stop.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash
    That 3rd and 10 conversion was a back-breaker.

vCash
    I'm ok with going for it on 4th & inches. it should have been a QB sneak tho.
    I'm taking the points every time..ESPECIALLY when this situation comes up in the first freakin' half...Second half is a whole different story (depending on the score, time, etc.)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mell413 View Post
    I agree the D didn't do that well, but they have been carrying this team for the past 8 years (or so)..I just think that not going for the FG was HUUUUGE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doogolas View Post
    Shea got burned once. He made at least three great plays spying throughout the game.
    That final seahwak drive Shea got burned by Russel and missed the tackle on Tate while Hayden was wrapping up his leg, w/o watching the whole game it made Shea look bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BEARS+BULLS=:) View Post
    That final seahwak drive Shea got burned by Russel and missed the tackle on Tate while Hayden was wrapping up his leg, w/o watching the whole game it made Shea look bad.
    I knew to which part you were preferring but up to that play he did a GREAT job as the spy.

And then. He made them pancakes.

vCash
    Problem is, Doog, it seems like he's only effective as the spy. Or the occasional break into the backfield. But he's got a long way to go.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears1990 View Post
    I feel good about this game, but the thought of 9-3 makes me hard.

Especially with a Packers loss tonight!

I see us going 4-1 in these last 5 at this point, just not sure if the loss will come to Min, Sea, GB, or Det. Likely that it would be GB, but we'll see how consistent we can play this next weekend.
    Its pretty funny when you go back and read these. So does this mean you went limp? Just wondering

vCash
    People can say this one was on the D, but the offense only scored 17 points. The D was awful, but you need to put up more than 17 on offense, and they didn't.

This one was on the Bears. Offense and defense.
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hoggin88 View Post
    People can say this one was on the D, but the offense only scored 17 points. The D was awful, but you need to put up more than 17 on offense, and they didn't.

This one was on the Bears. Offense and defense.
    If the coaches kick the fg on 4th and inches and Earl catches that ball we have 27......not to mention Tice called 2 pass plays in the first one was the 56 yarder to marshall

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    If the coaches kick the fg on 4th and inches and Earl catches that ball we have 27......not to mention Tice called 2 pass plays in the first one was the 56 yarder to marshall
    Picking up a 4th and inches is part of being a good offense. Catching a wide open TD pass is part of being a good offense. Having good play calling is part of being a good offense. The coordination is a huge part of the offensive side of the game obviously.

They didn't do any of those things, thus they were not good enough yesterday.
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!