Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Does CSSTL wear Russell Wilson pajamas on Sunday?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Definitely

15 31.25%
  • He wears them every day

18 37.50%
  • #cuttydoesit

29 60.42%
  • 29 60.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 219 of 221 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221 LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 3313
    vCash
    Our defense was gassed. If we would have gotten the ball first in OT, there's a great chanse we could have won.

Oh well, bring on the Vikings.

vCash
    I don't know how good of an idea this would have been, but I think Lovie should have used his timeouts on that opening drive. The defense was clearly having trouble and needed a breather. Granted I don't know if that would have made a difference, but they were dying out there and I don't see the need of keeping the timeouts till the end of OT when you can lose it right there.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    I don't know how good of an idea this would have been, but I think Lovie should have used his timeouts on that opening drive. The defense was clearly having trouble and needed a breather. Granted I don't know if that would have made a difference, but they were dying out there and I don't see the need of keeping the timeouts till the end of OT when you can lose it right there.
    The refs could have called OPI on third down that got then to the 14 too. Technically the D did their job. Even gassed as ****.

And then. He made them pancakes.

vCash
    We lost nothing to dwell on. We should have won but in NFL so games get away from you that you should win and you win others that you should have lost. Now we are paper thin at WR and OL.

vCash
    This evens out for the Carolina game that we absolutely stole from them. We've done it to a team and now it happened to us. It's not the end of the world.

I'm more concerned with the injuries than I am with the outcome of the game. There's no one who can convince me that a healthy bears team, hell even partly healthy with Alshon and Conte out there for the whole game, would get beat by the Seahawks and Russell Wilson again.

Not to mention, if we should play them again in the playoffs it will probably be without both their CB's.

Just get healthy please for the love of God.

vCash
    I am thankful for 1 thing from yesterdays game, that I didn't have to see Pete Carroll from my seats.

On that note, the weather was amazing to watch a game in December - terrible, terrible outcome though.

Regardless, this has to be the final "wakeup call" for the Bears. PERIOD. They need to come out and DOMINATE the last few games of the season now. They need to steamroll the next 4 games and win impressively to get momentum for the playoffs.
    Mike P. ~~

Banks - The Boxer sleeps and waits for a championship...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IlliniCubs View Post
    This evens out for the Carolina game that we absolutely stole from them. We've done it to a team and now it happened to us. It's not the end of the world.
    I'm more concerned with the injuries than I am with the outcome of the game. There's no one who can convince me that a healthy bears team, hell even partly healthy with Alshon and Conte out there for the whole game, would get beat by the Seahawks and Russell Wilson again.

Not to mention, if we should play them again in the playoffs it will probably be without both their CB's.

Just get healthy please for the love of God.
    agreed with bolded. The Bears basically won a game they were supposed to lose right there. Sucks to happen to the team you root for, great when you're on the other side of it. It is what it is, got to win the divison games anyway.

vCash
    Lovie seems to personally lose one game per season, guess this was it.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Urlacher was getting beat by Wilson fairly easily. Having him spy would've made it 11 on 10, basically.

I love Brian, but he just can't handle that role vs. a ridiculous speed player.
    Shea was getting burned by him too and we lost another person rushing Wilson which I think would have been more effective than 3 rushing, Urlacher dropping into coverage and Shea getting burned anyways. Shea also just needed to clean up the tackle on Tate and Bears still have a shot, but instead he whiffed on an arm tackle.

Like I said I only saw the last 2 drives and OT so maybe Urlacher was beyond gassed and couldn't handle Russel, so they improvised. I still would have liked a 4 man rush when they are down and only have 4mins left

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BEARS+BULLS=:) View Post
    Shea was getting burned by him too and we lost another person rushing Wilson which I think would have been more effective than 3 rushing, Urlacher dropping into coverage and Shea getting burned anyways. Shea also just needed to clean up the tackle on Tate and Bears still have a shot, but instead he whiffed on an arm tackle.

Like I said I only saw the last 2 drives and OT so maybe Urlacher was beyond gassed and couldn't handle Russel, so they improvised. I still would have liked a 4 man rush when they are down and only have 4mins left
    Shea got burned once. He made at least three great plays spying throughout the game.

And then. He made them pancakes.

vCash
    Lovie's decision to go for it on 4th instead of an easy FG was the deciding factor IMO.

This one is on him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    Lovie's decision to go for it on 4th instead of an easy FG was the deciding factor IMO.

This one is on him.
    I'm ok with going for it on 4th & inches. it should have been a QB sneak tho.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DESERTDWELLER View Post
    100000% this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DESERTDWELLER View Post
    I think that may have been the call if our QB wasn't 2 weeks removed from a concussion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haggis View Post
    I think that may have been the call if our QB wasn't 2 weeks removed from a concussion.
    True, then maybe we should have kicked the FG.