Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash

PWW faction rules

Here is how I think we should handle factions. There has been talk about 4 or 5. I think to start we will go with 5. I was going to go with 4, but I thought maybe if we have 5 it might increase activity from the start. Votes won't be a tie breaker anymore so I don't think 5 is too much to start.

Since there was debate on the number though, I will only allow factions of 5 until 12/31. Once 2013 starts factions of no more than 4 will be accepted. Once you post your faction group it is a three month contract. So if a group starts on 12/10 it has to remain a group until 3/10. You are allowed to drop one member from your faction. If you drop them and replace them the 3 months starts over and you cannot make another movie for 6 weeks.

If you are released/fired from a faction you are free to join another as long as they have an available spot. If you leave on your own, you have to wait the 3 months to join another one.

If you have a faction of 5 you can drop two, but can only replace one. If you drop one, it stays at 4. So, if you start a faction of 5 on 12/31 and you release someone on 1/16, your faction stays at 4. Once the 3 months is up you are free to disband the group, regroup or start over. Thoughts?

vCash
    sounds fair but does a manager count as a member of the faction?
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Kawhi is nothing but a average player on a good system.

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    Yeah, because lets face it. I can't imagine anyone is going to be just a manager and not be an active competitor. So 4/5 total which includes manager.

vCash
    I don't really understand the idea of a manager. How would they be different from an actual wrestler?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbw241 View Post
    I don't really understand the idea of a manager. How would they be different from an actual wrestler?
    He doesn't wrestle... How is a champion so stupid.
    My PWW checklist

Wrigs - Check
    HTown - Check
    Riv - Check
    Jrm - Check
    Saddler - Check
    Rob - Check
    Sep - Check
    Swede - Let's just put a Check
    Dmac - It will be a Season of Beatings
    Mitb - Check
    Prestige Champion - Check
    World Champion - Check
    Creater of the First and most dominate Stable in PWW history
    The First Famly - Check

vCash
    Excellent idea

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    He doesn't wrestle... How is a champion so stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Yeah, because lets face it. I can't imagine anyone is going to be just a manager and not be an active competitor. So 4/5 total which includes manager.
    Maybe if you weren't stuffing your face with meatballs and paaaastaaaa like a fatty you'd see Dmac say they would compete. Meatballz308pounds #fatty