Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    You don't think he is a leader? Of all the things to say about the guy, I think you picked the absolute wrong one. I think his X's and O's on the offensive end and his substition patterns are the problem.
    those are huge problems to have in a coach
    @mvbisecco
    follow me on twitter and i'll follow you
    SMOKE WEED ERR DAY

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mvb815 View Post
    those are huge problems to have in a coach
    I agree but what does that have to do with him as a "leader"?

vCash
    I agree but what does that have to do with him as a "leader"?
    Leadership has been described as ďa process of social influence in which one person can enlist the aid and support the others in the accomplishment of a common task".

i don't understand what you don't get, he can't lead this team offensivly, and makes bad coaching decisions down the stretch on plays and substitutions.

therefor, he is a bad leader.

i mean, i'm talking about his job here, i don't know the guy personally. maybe he's good at being the line leader when he visits schools
    @mvbisecco
    SMOKE WEED ERR DAY

vCash
    Leadership has been described as ďa process of social influence in which one person can enlist the aid and support the others in the accomplishment of a common task".

i don't understand what you don't get, he can't lead this team offensivly, and makes bad coaching decisions down the stretch on plays and substitutions.

therefor, he is a bad leader.

i mean, i'm talking about his job here, i don't know the guy personally. maybe he's good at being the line leader when he visits schools
    You don't understand? Here let me explain it in another way:

- When he speaks they listen and they execute what he asks them to. His plans just don't work. So they are accomplishing the tasks he asks them to but they just aren't the right tasks.

vCash
    You don't understand? Here let me explain it in another way:

- When he speaks they listen and they execute what he asks them to. His plans just don't work. So they are accomplishing the tasks he asks them to but they just aren't the right tasks.
    calling the sheep that leads the herd off a cliff a leader hardly means anything
    @mvbisecco
    SMOKE WEED ERR DAY

vCash
    calling the sheep that leads the herd off a cliff a leader hardly means anything
    Would you rather the opposite? Would you rather a great tactical coach that none of the players listen to or respect?

vCash
    Lots of inconsistency would be the words I use to define his coaching this year.

vCash
    He's taking a page from Carlise. I see parallels in their lineup management.

vCash
    Would you rather the opposite? Would you rather a great tactical coach that none of the players listen to or respect?
    how can a coach be known to have great tactics if none of the players listen or respect him?

if you're talking about the coach as a person to have these traits it's not possible

if you're talking about the raptors, i'm sure any person they put in that spot they'll be loyal and respectful to at this point
    @mvbisecco
    SMOKE WEED ERR DAY

vCash
    he should bench the starters which don't perform. bargs should be a lot more on the bench when he is off.
    he should be riding the hot hands more. davis or ross in some games.
    he should instruct lowry to run the offence more and shoot less.
    he should instruct the other players to move without the ball more, the isolation tactic is really ineffective with the players we got. bargs and derosan are not good slashers.

Champs will be champs...

vCash
    Yeah our late game inbound plays are terrible, but for regular offence its tough to tell because one play we'll have great ball movement and on one play, then horrible iso and shots the next 3 plays. Tough to tell if its the players bad decisions or Casey's poor offensive knowledge

vCash
    Casey could stand to manage his timeouts better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12