Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

"Banged up Bears"

Lance Briggs is injured, too

Posted by Mike Florio on November 25, 2012, 5:22 PM EST

Getty Images
    And now there are six.

The list of injured Bears starters has expanded by one; Sean Jensen of the Chicago Sun-Times reports that linebacker Lance Briggs left Soldier Field with a walking boot on his right foot.

Unless it was a bizarre fashion statement, it means that Briggs has an injured foot or ankle.

He joins running back Matt Forte (ankle), receiver Devin Hester (concussion), cornerback Charles Tillman (ankle), guard Lance Louis (knee), and guard Chris Spencer (knee) as the banged-up Bears.

How concerned should we be?

vCash
    Wow, that is some seriously bad news. What a ****** day for injuries.
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

You can always create a place for yourself.
    vCash
    hester had a concussion? that's not good. it looks like next week we will be without forte, hester, briggs, and one of the two OL
    Cubs Bulls Bears Blackhawks

vCash
    I'll wait until we know how serious each injury is before being too concerned.

The ones that will hurt the most are Briggs and Trillman, maybe Louis too since our O-line has very little depth now.

vCash
    They were hanging out with me and my boys in my sig. They'll be fine after a little YMCA.

NFC North: Leading the League in Stupid.

vCash
    How do you even tell if Hester has a concussion? Ever hear the guy talk on a normal basis? He's a ****ing idiot.

vCash
    I'm not worried too much about Spencer since he was in and out all game long. Briggs also managed to finish the game and Tillman was chilling on the sideline.

Forte's injury didn't look nice, especially since he hurt his ankle earlier this year. Louis though might be the most worrisome, cause that was a vicious hit by Allen.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rndy View Post
    How do you even tell if Hester has a concussion? Ever hear the guy talk on a normal basis? He's a ****ing idiot.

NFC North: Leading the League in Stupid.

vCash
    Really only worried about forte and Briggs

vCash

Man you're always calling someone names. Give it a break man. Not necessary

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Really only worried about forte and Briggs
    The Louis injury is important too. Our best OL (I know that isn't saying much) and we are now incredibly thin if he can't go. Only James Brown will be on the bench.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    I'm not worried too much about Spencer since he was in and out all game long. Briggs also managed to finish the game and Tillman was chilling on the sideline.

Forte's injury didn't look nice, especially since he hurt his ankle earlier this year. Louis though might be the most worrisome, cause that was a vicious hit by Allen.
    I don't want to move Carimi to OG, but at the same time I would much rather try Carimi at that spot than put Spencer back on the field.

vCash
    Am I the only one not too worried about Forte being out? The guy has been all but useless the past few weeks...

Both Lances and Tillman are my main concerns, Hester is in the same boat if not more useless than Forte.
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    Tillman being held out was precautionary by all reports.

vCash
    He ran straight forward during a return… Pretty much a dead give-away for me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast