Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Mago50 View Post
    Yeah I did because those two are the "stars" of the team aside from Lowry. I'd go the same direction as you did too.
    right but what if i chose Derozan twice
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    right but what if i chose Derozan twice
    Easy, human cloning.
    Where Pick n Roll...Pick and Roll...Pick and Roll...Rebound Happens

vCash
    but seriously, it's not where I wanted to get a three player starting for a team, just a pick between two players who wouldn't be grouped together to see how people feel.
    Where Pick n Roll...Pick and Roll...Pick and Roll...Rebound Happens

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan View Post
    Ross has two things that I like in a starting SG: defense and shooting.

I know what I see with DeRozan, I've seen it for years, and it hasn't changed a whole lot. I don't think DeRozan stinks, I just don't look at him as a championship calibre wing player. Can't play D and can't stretch the D. You can't even look at him as an Andre Iguodala type, and it's debatable if AI2 is the type of SG/SF you want helping you win a championship.

I've argued it for a long time and done a lot of work to back up my views, so I don't care to do it all again. Let them cut me to pieces, and I'll let them be wrong.
    That's why I just don't get it why Colangelo would locked him long term and overpaid based on "potential" after 3-4 years in the league, come on!

There are so many facets in his game that I don't think he will ever develop. He really doesn't have the fundamentals in dribbling/defense and court awareness.

If I am a GM, you already see the potential of MKG/Barnes and Lillard even before they got drafted.

You would expect a SG getting this kind of a lucrative contract to take over games.

His pay has to be commensurate/proportion to the base of his talent.

I would overpay an OJ Mayo.

BC went all in with a crappy hand before seeing the flop. ****!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12 View Post
    That's why I just don't get it why Colangelo would locked him long term and overpaid based on "potential" after 3-4 years in the league, come on!

There are so many facets in his game that I don't think he will ever develop. He really doesn't have the fundamentals in dribbling/defense and court awareness.

If I am a GM, you already see the potential of MKG/Barnes and Lillard even before they got drafted.

You would expect a SG getting this kind of a lucrative contract to take over games.

His pay has to be commensurate/proportion to the base of his talent.

I would overpay an OJ Mayo.

BC went all in with a crappy hand before seeing the flop. ****!
    par for the course at this point, isn't it?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan View Post
    par for the course at this point, isn't it?
    More like a triple bogey.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    jonas or bargs
    davis or amir
    ross or fields

Imo we have too many players that are near and around the same skill level..

we need to package some of our players for an upgrade at the 3.

- i can def live with out fields knowing ross could take his mins. ross is cheaper and could have more potential.

- davis and amir. both players are very similar. trade one and keep the other! we need more playing time for either one of these guys. either one can go so long as we keep one of them. oooor keep them both and move bargs.

- jonas has shown already that he will be a big part of this team, lets move bargs along with one of the other names mentioned above for some talent at the 3.

* i was gonna add lowry and calderon. but im hopeing we can retain calderon for the midlevel or less next season.

who would you prefer to keep, and who are you willing to part with ??
    This is an easy call for me

Val, Ed, Ross stay.

Champs will be champs...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the life View Post
    This is an easy call for me

Val, Ed, Ross stay.
    me too...

if we keep guys like val, ed, amir etc it makes bargs expendable, do you think the lakers would bite on a package including bargs and kleiza or fields for gasol ? is it worth taking the risk on pau do you think ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    me too...

if we keep guys like val, ed, amir etc it makes bargs expendable, do you think the lakers would bite on a package including bargs and kleiza or fields for gasol ? is it worth taking the risk on pau do you think ?
    to tell you the truth i am not a big fan of bringing gasol here. gasol coming would mean that ed will have less playing time and this might be the end for his development..

Champs will be champs...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the life View Post
    to tell you the truth i am not a big fan of bringing gasol here. gasol coming would mean that ed will have less playing time and this might be the end for his development..
    but if we can rid ourselves from bargs all together and also of fields and his contract it would be something to consider. plus gasol could serve as a mentor to jonas and davis & even amir. i do worry about gasol's knees though

vCash
    Well if Pau is injured.... Ed gets more minutes.. WOO!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123