Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who Do We Keep?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    Not to be a debbie downer but wheeler is a UFA after this year. He may not wanna stick around or he may get a better offer. Us wanting to keep him is only a small part of the battle
    let him walk then, big deal.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliDevil71 View Post
    If we were talking today, I agree with everyone on offense but I would add Palmer Ausberry and Goodson.

On defense, I'm totally onboard. I was thinking this as I was shopping on who to keep and who to let go. Just about the identical list..
    Ditto....

"The greatness of the Raiders is in the future..." ~ Al Davis

vCash
    Coaches-Keep Allen and Tarver fire Knapp hire Jim Tressel as OC

vCash
    Send Brisell and Kelly with there bags packed.

vCash
    It's time to part ways with DMC

vCash
    Sure would be nice to know a little more about the players. Who's on time to meetings, work outs, etc. There's more to it than the field at this point....
    " I have only three rules, be on time, pay attention, and play like hell on Sunday"

-John Madden

vCash
    What I'm also wondering is who wants to stay. Some of these players have shown no fight, and it might be because they honestly don't care or want to be in Oakland.

Tommy Kelly and Rolondo McClain come to mind immediately. They need to be gone... yesterday.

Giordano needs to be cut, too. Walking away from that fight just speaks volumes about him as a player and teammate. Not to say he should be at the bottom of the pile, but not defending your teammates is indefensible.

vCash
    I am not sure how it all shakes out but as of right now very few players jobs should be safe.

They have the rest of the season to prove they want to be here and play for this organization. I can see a whole bunch of changes going down in the off season. Not sure of some of the cap ramifications of cutting some of these guys but I am sure if he could Reggie would make some wholesale changes to the team on the field.

This roster "should" look very different next year based on what we are seeing this year.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    Management
    RM

Offense
    Reese
    Wisniewski
    Myers
    Veldheer

Defense
    Shaughnessy
    Houston
    Burris
    Wheeler

Special Teams
    Seabass
    Condo
    Ford

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    Reece, Veldheer, Wiz, Burris, Wheeler. I could care less about anyone else.
    How about Pryor and Janno?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12