Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: What should the Yankees primary offseason concern be?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Third basemen

4 26.67%
  • Catcher

4 26.67%
  • Right field

5 33.33%
  • Pitching

2 13.33%
Page 62 of 67 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast
    vCash
    The age/health of our catcher if important of course... experience + the younger the better.
    GO YANKEES!!!!!

vCash
    Steward and Cervelli. Ill call them Stewvelli.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PACISLE View Post
    Steward and Cervelli. Ill call them Stewvelli.
    It's stewart. Just FYI.

vCash
    Honestly, listening to some of these reporters is annoying about how the Yankees have done a terrible job this off-season so far. First off, we have a top 5 rotation and bullpen. Period. CC-Kuroda-Pettitte-Hughes-Nova/Pineda/Phelps is very good. Hughes should be able to compete with other #4 starters.

Rivera-Robertson-Joba-Logan-Aardsma-Another lefty-Phelps/Nova is a very good bullpen!

Biggest difference is we have a full season of Joba/Pettitte/Gardner. Those are 3 key players in my opinion who will make a big difference.

So what we are in need of a RF, C, and 3B still. You really think Cashman and company won't go and find players to fill those holes? They will. And when they do, they will be in an already good lineup from 1-6.

Some people need to take a chill pill.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    It's stewart. Just FYI.
    Ha ha ha ha.....my bad.

vCash
    If I were Cashman, I would approach the Twins and look for a deal revolving around Justin Morneau and Ryan Doumit. I can see Morneau raking in Yankee Stadium as a dominant DH and obviously Doumit is a good catching option. To incline them more, we could eat most of Morneau's contract.

vCash
    And, for some reason, I can see Yankees getting fed up and trading Granderson and signing Hamilton. Or just signing Hamilton for RF. Lol...imagine...

vCash
    I like this Twins idea..
    Last edited by Thump; 12-06-2012 at 12:27 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueYankee View Post
    And, for some reason, I can see Yankees getting fed up and trading Granderson and signing Hamilton. Or just signing Hamilton for RF. Lol...imagine...
    This is what I want to happen. Preferably only if Granderson is traded. 5 years 105 million. **** you Texas!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JobaRules26 View Post
    This is what I want to happen. Preferably only if Granderson is traded. 5 years 105 million. **** you Texas!
    Then Texas trades for Justin Upton aNd signs Greinke. Younger players, no serious health risks.

Official Dolphins Draft Guru '11 & NFL Draft Guru '12

Enjoy hilarious podcasts about popculture, wrestling, and videogames? Check out the lasertime network at lasertimepodcast.com

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Jokemaker View Post
    Then Texas trades for Justin Upton aNd signs Greinke. Younger players, no serious health risks.
    They can have Upton. Dude is a head case that really isn't all that great. And good luck to Texas and the $160M it's going to take for Greinke.

vCash
    If we can shed Granderson i would not mind rolling the dice on a 4-5 year deal on Hamilton. I think he will out perform Upton over the length of that contract.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thump View Post
    If we can shed Granderson i would not mind rolling the dice on a 4-5 year deal on Hamilton. I think he will out perform Upton over the length of that contract.
    Ditto.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueYankee View Post
    Honestly, listening to some of these reporters is annoying about how the Yankees have done a terrible job this off-season so far. First off, we have a top 5 rotation and bullpen. Period. CC-Kuroda-Pettitte-Hughes-Nova/Pineda/Phelps is very good. Hughes should be able to compete with other #4 starters.

Rivera-Robertson-Joba-Logan-Aardsma-Another lefty-Phelps/Nova is a very good bullpen!

Biggest difference is we have a full season of Joba/Pettitte/Gardner. Those are 3 key players in my opinion who will make a big difference.

So what we are in need of a RF, C, and 3B still. You really think Cashman and company won't go and find players to fill those holes? They will. And when they do, they will be in an already good lineup from 1-6.

Some people need to take a chill pill.

I totally agree with you here. Cashman isn't going to just sit around and do nothing he is going to bring in someone to help at 3b, RF via FA or trade. He will find a C in FA (AJ) or just use what we have on our roster as of now (Stewart, Cervelli, Romine) just because they haven't been active right away doesn't mean he isnt doing his do diligence and checking in with players. I trust Cashman to make this team competitive year in and year out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles8522 View Post
    I totally agree with you here. Cashman isn't going to just sit around and do nothing he is going to bring in someone to help at 3b, RF via FA or trade. He will find a C in FA (AJ) or just use what we have on our roster as of now (Stewart, Cervelli, Romine) just because they haven't been active right away doesn't mean he isnt doing his do diligence and checking in with players. I trust Cashman to make this team competitive year in and year out.
    I pretty sure we will atleast get a third baseman. Even Cashman has said Nunez is a ss.
    As for the outfield Just sign Ichiro and let somebody in the minors have a chance they might surprise us. We need to have faith.

Catching I rather see Romine get a chance if he could stay healthy.

Page 62 of 67 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast