Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: What should the Yankees primary offseason concern be?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Third basemen

    4 26.67%
  • Catcher

    4 26.67%
  • Right field

    5 33.33%
  • Pitching

    2 13.33%
Page 49 of 67 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 1005
  1. #721
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Springfield IL
    Posts
    1,936
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Yank-Knick-Up View Post
    Yea, lets trade pitching for a guy who hit only 18 homers... GREAT IDEA !
    He missed around 70 games last year. See his 2011 stats. I would hate to trade drob but Morse is a beast

  2. #722
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    321
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JobaRules26 View Post
    He missed around 70 games last year. See his 2011 stats. I would hate to trade drob but Morse is a beast
    A beast ? He hit 18-homers. So what, D-Rob was hurt last year, but he's too valuable for Morse. If I'm trading D-Rob it's for something good.

  3. #723
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    23,094
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Yank-Knick-Up View Post
    A beast ? He hit 18-homers. So what, D-Rob was hurt last year, but he's too valuable for Morse. If I'm trading D-Rob it's for something good.
    Is this seriously the only thing you judge players by?

    | .372 AVG | 0 HR | 2 RBI | 6 SB | .438 OBP | .442 SLG | .394 wOBA |

  4. #724
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    4,264
    vCash
    1500
    Jim Bowden is reporting that Hamiltons market is realistically down to 3 team. The Rangers and Soxs as the front runner with the Yanks being a dark horse.

    I ve said many times before i'm not a fan of giving him a huge long term deal, I would love to have him for 1yr 30m or something like that but if he would do a 3yr deal with an option for a 4th it wouldn't be that bad, he would rake in YS.

    I doubt it happens but with Swisher and Martin gone and Arod being out till May-June and everyone else a yr older were going to need someone to produce some serious runs

    U gotta hope/ believe that the Yanks have something big up their sleeve otherwise resigning Mo and Pettitte for what is probably their last season doesn't make alot of sense. It would be a shame for the Yanks to have resigned them then not put a team on the field that has a legit shot at winning.

    I just hope whatever Cashman does he doesn't trade away any of Sanchez, Williams, Heathcott or Tyler for a 1 yrs solution

  5. #725
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11,970
    vCash
    1500
    I still don't see how this team signs Hamilton given their financial realignment.

  6. #726
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Springfield IL
    Posts
    1,936
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueYankee View Post
    I still don't see how this team signs Hamilton given their financial realignment.
    I guess it could be possible if Grandy is traded?

  7. #727
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11,970
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JobaRules26 View Post
    I guess it could be possible if Grandy is traded?
    I guess. Figuring Rivera/Pettitte/Kuroda not coming back next season frees up nearly $45M as well. Plus Grandy's $15M pushes that up to $60M.

    Problem is CC is our only guaranteed starter in 2014. That's kinda sad. Lol!

  8. #728
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Meow
    Posts
    29,480
    vCash
    1500
    @Buster_ESPN
    Bidding on Marco Scutaro said to have reached something in the range of 3 years, $24 million; SF viewed as frontrunner by source involved.
    Lol, seems like Scutaro is out of the equation.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

  9. #729
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    217
    vCash
    1500

    The Official 2012-2013 New York Yankees Offseason Thread II

    So I'm bored and I have decided to post a trade that I know 100% won't happen but it's interesting. More pieces will definetly have to get added but it's my wish lol, also i want someone to put the lineup together if this trade was to ever happen.

    Yankees Get: Giancarlos Stanton(MIA), Alex Gordon(KC)

    Royals Get: Corbin Joseph(NYY), Ramon Flores(NYY), Adam Warren(NYY), Ricky Nolasco(MIA),Mason Williams(NYY), Plus 1 prospect Yankees get from Granderson.

    Marlins Get: Austin Romine(NYY), Phil Hughes(NYY), Wil Myers(KC), Plus 1 prospect Yankees get from Granderson.

    Yankees lineup after trade:

    1. Derek Jeter-Ss (if he's back by opening day)
    2. Alex Gordon-LF
    3. Robinson Cano-2B
    4. Giancarlos Stanton-RF
    5. Mark Texeira-1B
    6. Jeff Keppinger-3B(until Arod Comes back)
    7. Raul Ibañez/Scott Hairston-DH
    8. Catcher(idk who)
    9. Brett Gardner-CF

  10. #730
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    24,105
    vCash
    1500
    So, in summary, u want to trade Phil Hughes, mason Williams and crap for Stanton and Alex Gordon.


    Ummm.....hi.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    Jake. Future Buffet Champion and New Leo ManCrush.

  11. #731
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Meow
    Posts
    29,480
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFan16 View Post
    So I'm bored and I have decided to post a trade that I know 100% won't happen but it's interesting. More pieces will definetly have to get added but it's my wish lol, also i want someone to put the lineup together if this trade was to ever happen.

    Yankees Get: Giancarlos Stanton(MIA), Alex Gordon(KC)

    Royals Get: Corbin Joseph(NYY), Ramon Flores(NYY), Adam Warren(NYY), Ricky Nolasco(MIA),Mason Williams(NYY), Plus 1 prospect Yankees get from Granderson.

    Marlins Get: Austin Romine(NYY), Phil Hughes(NYY), Wil Myers(KC), Plus 1 prospect Yankees get from Granderson.

    Yankees lineup after trade:

    1. Derek Jeter-Ss (if he's back by opening day)
    2. Alex Gordon-LF
    3. Robinson Cano-2B
    4. Giancarlos Stanton-RF
    5. Mark Texeira-1B
    6. Jeff Keppinger-3B(until Arod Comes back)
    7. Raul Ibaņez/Scott Hairston-DH
    8. Catcher(idk who)
    9. Brett Gardner-CF
    Really?
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

  12. #732
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,063
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueYankee View Post
    I guess. Figuring Rivera/Pettitte/Kuroda not coming back next season frees up nearly $45M as well. Plus Grandy's $15M pushes that up to $60M.

    Problem is CC is our only guaranteed starter in 2014. That's kinda sad. Lol!

    We also stop paying AJ Burnett, and pay Arod and Jeter less..
    Last edited by Thump; 12-04-2012 at 03:50 PM.

  13. #733
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    651
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    So, in summary, u want to trade Phil Hughes, mason Williams and crap for Stanton and Alex Gordon.


    Ummm.....hi.
    Seems legit.

  14. #734
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    438
    vCash
    1500
    A-Rod is considering retirement. http://www.prosportsdaily.com/networ...ticleid=750721

    Dont know if its legit or not

  15. #735
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    24,105
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MightySephiroth View Post
    A-Rod is considering retirement. http://www.prosportsdaily.com/networ...ticleid=750721

    Dont know if its legit or not
    Never happen in a million years. Not next year, at least.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    Jake. Future Buffet Champion and New Leo ManCrush.

Page 49 of 67 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •