Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: What should the Yankees primary offseason concern be?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Third basemen

4 26.67%
  • Catcher

4 26.67%
  • Right field

5 33.33%
  • Pitching

2 13.33%
Page 37 of 67 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yank-Knick-Up View Post
    Lol. Yea, let the Yankees get two, young, great right-handed hitters, and the rest of the teams get crap.
    He did say wet dream. Guess you missed that part?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    He did say wet dream. Guess you missed that part?
    I was just kidding .. You may have missed the 'lol'.

vCash
    Dan Plesac ‏@Plesac19
    Not sure if Greinke or Josh Hamilton will sign this week at the winter meetings.Something tells me the #yankees r brewing something..2 quiet

vCash
    Dan Plesac ‏@Plesac19
    Not sure if Greinke or Josh Hamilton will sign this week at the winter meetings.Something tells me the #yankees r brewing something..2 quiet
    Quiet before the storm...

vCash
    I was just kidding .. You may have missed the 'lol'.
    Sorry but the word lol does not mean I'm kidding. JK is just kidding. Lol is laughing out loud.

Guess you missed your slang class.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    Sorry but the word lol does not mean I'm kidding. JK is just kidding. Lol is laughing out loud.

Guess you missed your slang class.
    Maybe you missed your anger class, which is why you're paranoid. JK !

vCash
    Maybe you missed your anger class, which is why you're paranoid. JK !
    Lol . You had too see this lady at best buy earlier, i went to buy a new tablet. There was this lady there, She deleted her entire computer because she swears the government is stalking her and she claimed best buy was apart of the whole thing and they changed her IP address and all this other weird ****, she had been kicked out of another best buy like an hour before. This time they called the cops and she was put under psychological evaluation.

vCash
    Dan Plesac ‏@Plesac19
    Plesac is too optimistic. If anything, Rangers have been extremely quiet. Yanks are assessing the market, like they always. If Ichiro's agent's panties are too tight, he can go elsewhere. I really don't give a ****

vCash
    I like how the mods close the off topic thread, yet the last thing we were talking about in that thread was the KC Chiefs player who killed himself. You know, cause that's off topic.

Then when people create threads looking for attention about signing some player, the thread does not get moved to the offseason thread and we're left with a bombardment of uselessness!

Word.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueYankee View Post
    I like how the mods close the off topic thread, yet the last thing we were talking about in that thread was the KC Chiefs player who killed himself. You know, cause that's off topic.

Then when people create threads looking for attention about signing some player, the thread does not get moved to the offseason thread and we're left with a bombardment of uselessness!

Word.
    The offtopic thread seemed to be almost nothing but people quoting each other and changing it to BS. Off topic threads have been discouraged by site admins. And it's hard to see how ours wasn't anything but a handful of posters insulting eachother. As for Jovan, I knew the guy. And I have at least one friend who knew him well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    The offtopic thread seemed to be almost nothing but people quoting each other and changing it to BS. Off topic threads have been discouraged by site admins. And it's hard to see how ours wasn't anything but a handful of posters insulting eachother. As for Jovan, I knew the guy. And I have at least one friend who knew him well.
    No one had any problem with the off topic thread. We joke around. It's the only place for us to joke around without you guys getting dictorial over us. Seriously, its ********.

vCash
    Dan Plesac ‏@Plesac19
    how about Stanton or Ethier. There has to be something going on seeing as how Martin is getting paid the same amount of money by the Pirates that he played for this year. Maybe something big maybe not we will have to wait and see

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pootamis91 View Post
    how about Stanton or Ethier. There has to be something going on seeing as how Martin is getting paid the same amount of money by the Pirates that he played for this year. Maybe something big maybe not we will have to wait and see
    Don't talk about Yankee baseball you are interrupting the complaints about the content of this thread!

FYI Stanton is not happening..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    Johan is my good friends cousin.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by infernoscurse View Post
    and theo isnt a moron
    Exactly.....

But in some ways I feel if Soriano did come back he might produce.....he had a very good year in 2012 and didn't realize how long it has been since Soriano's incredible 2001 and 2002 seasons.....The Yanks might have been better off with Soriano than getting ARod at the time.....

He would obviously been cheaper and I feel playing in NY would have helped his numbers....He was forced to be the "man" on the Cubs and the pressure got to him....While there was pressure in NY he would not be the only guy that the Yanks would have been counting on and he could have maintained 30+ HRs a year instead of his low to mid 20s until last season of 32...

And instead of having ARod locked up for 5 more years Soriano would be ending his Yankee career after the 2014 season.

Blame Aaron Boone............
    Nick

Page 37 of 67 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast