Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: What should the Yankees primary offseason concern be?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Third basemen

    4 26.67%
  • Catcher

    4 26.67%
  • Right field

    5 33.33%
  • Pitching

    2 13.33%
Page 25 of 67 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 1005
  1. #361
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,058
    vCash
    1500
    Mauer's contract is NASTY - 23 Mils a season..

    F THAT

  2. #362
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,773
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Thump View Post
    someone said Womack above and it made me sick..

    As for catcher.. Soto is our answer when he is released tomorrow.. though I would still like AJ's bat in the lineup, but at his age he will want a two year deal..
    yeah i said Womack just because i loved how he failed and we now have a allstar 2nd basemen in Cano . Soto would be good to platoon but i am hoping Sanchez is given the chance first before anyone


    " Anyone who believes saber metrics never played the game. Only your eyes can tell you the truth. " Torii Hunter

    "They both (statistics & bikinis) show a lot, but not everything." - Infielder Toby Harrah

  3. #363
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    148
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    With Mo and Andy resigning the Yankees will trade for a good catcher IMO....I'd offer the farm for Joe Mauer...
    no

  4. #364
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,773
    vCash
    1500
    ^ Mauer is a bad idea unless the Twins are eating most of his salary. Besides he is not available


    " Anyone who believes saber metrics never played the game. Only your eyes can tell you the truth. " Torii Hunter

    "They both (statistics & bikinis) show a lot, but not everything." - Infielder Toby Harrah

  5. #365
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    5,661
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Pootamis91 View Post
    yeah i said Womack just because i loved how he failed and we now have a allstar 2nd basemen in Cano . Soto would be good to platoon but i am hoping Sanchez is given the chance first before anyone
    I haven't been here in a while, but is this a serious suggestion? You don't skip AA and AAA.

  6. #366
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In the Middle of the Map
    Posts
    14,369
    vCash
    1500
    Isn't Mauer more of a 1st basemen now?

    Eric Berry Strong

  7. #367
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,773
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Damix View Post
    I haven't been here in a while, but is this a serious suggestion? You don't skip AA and AAA.
    you can skip them if you have the talent. Look at Jeter he went straight into the Yankees lineup after he was drafted. Now i am not saying he will be this great hitter but put him in a lineup with Jeter,Arod,Texeria,Cano,Granderson etc this kid would not have any pressure on him and in my opinion help him develop alot faster


    " Anyone who believes saber metrics never played the game. Only your eyes can tell you the truth. " Torii Hunter

    "They both (statistics & bikinis) show a lot, but not everything." - Infielder Toby Harrah

  8. #368
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,901
    vCash
    1500
    Mauer seems like the complete opposite of what the Yankees are doing right now. No idea why people even think this would ever happen.

  9. #369
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    5,661
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Pootamis91 View Post
    you can skip them if you have the talent. Look at Jeter he went straight into the Yankees lineup after he was drafted. Now i am not saying he will be this great hitter but put him in a lineup with Jeter,Arod,Texeria,Cano,Granderson etc this kid would not have any pressure on him and in my opinion help him develop alot faster
    Uhm, what? Jeter played 4 seasons in the minors, including a full season at AAA

  10. #370
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,257
    vCash
    1500
    Forget about Mauer, makes no sense on so many levels..

    Makes too much money for us right now...

    Is the hometown boy, the face of that franchise. Still hit .320 last year, they trade him, might as well fold up the franchise. Not happening...

  11. #371
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,058
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TallicaFan87 View Post
    Mauer seems like the complete opposite of what the Yankees are doing right now. No idea why people even think this would ever happen.

    umm this is the thread where we post bad ideas..


    just saying

  12. #372
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    321
    vCash
    1500
    Mauer is only 29..

  13. #373
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    20,230
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Thump View Post
    umm this is the thread where we post bad ideas..


    just saying
    That's every thread.

  14. #374
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,798
    vCash
    6000
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thump View Post
    umm this is the thread where we post bad ideas..


    just saying
    That's every thread.
    Hahaha sad but true dude


    #KNICKSTAPE #PLAYOFF2013

  15. #375
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    bronx newyork
    Posts
    4,669
    vCash
    1500
    bye bye russel i will miss you batting 240 and not really doing anything besides hitting homer once in a while good bye
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

Page 25 of 67 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •